KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

ELS Educational Services Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 41 of over 41 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ELS Educational Services

ELS Educational Services

Application

I interviewed at ELS Educational Services

Interview

Had an interactive interview with the HR team. Got to know the process and responsibilities of job. There were three rounds of interview with various team members. The final round was a presentation and questions based on the job role.

Interview Questions
  • What was the challenge you have faced and ways in which you solved it.
    Answer Question

ELS Educational Services

Application

I interviewed at ELS Educational Services

Interview

-Scenario-type questions -Management oriented -Educational opportunities -It helps to have a background in education because it aligns with the mission of the company. -Make sure to come prepared with ways to you can help students achieve success in a short period of time.

Interview Questions
  • Q: How might you deal with an international student that felt homesick after being in the U.S. for a few weeks?

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,930

973 Comments

Join the conversation on

ELS Educational Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ELS Educational Services in Mar 2018

Interview

The interview process is fairly straight-forward. Being prepared with relatable experiences with troubled scenarios and actions taken to trouble shoot would be helpful. Seems to be a lot of turnover so positions become available often.

Interview Questions
  • What was the most off-the-wall situation you had with a student and how did you handle it.

ELS Educational Services

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ELS Educational Services in Oct 2017

Interview

After applying, I received a phone call about a week or so later and was asked to come in the day after for an interview. Interview was around 15 minutes long. Quite simple, she first explained the position before commencing the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ELS Educational Services

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ELS Educational Services

Interview

Interview was not difficult if you have the right qualifications. It all depends on a person who carries out the interview. Questions are standard. Just focus and let your experience stand out.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ELS Educational Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ELS Educational Services

Interview

Comfortable, the questions were targeted toward teaching style, past experience and grammar knowledge. Had to present a sample lesson plan, but this could be on anything. Interviewer was friendly and very easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ELS Educational Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ELS Educational Services in Sep 2015

Interview

I applied through indeed and was contacted right away. The interviewer was very nice and the questions were not "trick" questions. Most of the questions were typical questions like what are your strengths and tell us about a difficult situation with a peer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The center I applied at advertised that they were hiring full-time, part-time, and substitute teachers, but after an hour long phone interview, I was informed they were only hiring substitute teachers. Additionally, I was given the phone interview and then unofficially offered the subbing job. A few weeks later was asked to come in and fill out paperwork, at which time I was "officially" offered the job and told the pay rate. As others have mentioned, the pay rate for teachers is set based on education level and experience, the highest of which is about $24/hour with a Master's degree with a TESOL certificate.

Interview Questions
  • Lots of questions about working with multicultural students. How would you work with a class in which there was one Muslim woman who does not want to do group work with men, when she is the only woman in the class?
1 person found this interview helpful

ELS Educational Services

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ELS Educational Services

Interview

The first interview is on the phone. They ask you basic questions about yourself and the position you're applying for. The second interview is in person and they ask more specific questions. They also give you about 5 situations and you have to explain how you would react and why you would react that way.

Interview Questions
  • During the second interview: - What are some area you would like to improve in? - What makes you a unique candidate? - What would you do if a student asked you to drive him/her to the bank?

Anonymous Employee in Sydney

Application

I interviewed at ELS Educational Services (Sydney)

Interview

Pretty standard. Met with just one district director and also met the center staff. The entire process was somewhat quick and it was nice that they paid for relocation expenses.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful