Ebix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ebix Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview

Application

The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Ebix.

Interview

1st interview was a phone interview. Went well, asked a few questions on my background and how would I be a fit for the position. After that I didn't hear anything for a week or so, then I had a second interview with another member of the executive team. She also asked similar questions and said I would be a good fit for the position. Again I did not hear anything for another week or so. Then I interviewed with too employees. One employee asked about my career path, I explained I was looking to grow with the company and move into management. That employee said that she thought I would be a good fit and she could see me moving into other positions I the future. Then I interviewed with the last employee who asked me about what would be the ideal company to work for. I described my career path and added some additional things I was looking for and she said you will not get that here. She stated you need to think long and hard about this position before accepting make sure you can live off the pay and deal with job the way it is. Meaning you better make sure you can deal with what we are doing because nothing is changing. She also made it seem like you wouldn't get any bonuses either that was previously stated by the manager. The company appears to only want college kids. That's all I seen there. After all that I didn't get an offer and it was a complete waste of time and energy. If you are an adult and want to make money, and move up in the organization don't apply here. It's not worth your time or frustration. The interview process took almost 2 months to be told you are not getting the job. I have a headache just typing this.

Claims Associate Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johns Creek, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ebix (Johns Creek, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied through a Temp Agency. The interviewer was super nice! I went to the interview, and a few weeks later, there was an offer.
    She went over the role, well two roles and we had a great conversation.

Interview Questions

I accepted another position with another organization who were offering more money. I will definitely consider Ebix if it doesn't work out !

N/A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ebix (Sandy Springs, GA).

Interview

I met with a Recruiter over the phone and in Person. I spoke with the Recruiting firm about my resume and experiences and that I will be a good fit for the company. I spoke with the company personnel over the phone which went well and later heard that they wanted to meet face to face. I then met with the Company at their then headquarters which went ok. after a Month I heard back from the Recruiter that they wanted to bring me on.

Negotiation

n/a

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ebix (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

I won't recommend anyone interviewing for this company because they are very disrespectful and rude. They questioned everything i had to say. They asked me questions that were irrelevant to the job position and laughed at my responses. I was humiliated!! I walked away with tears in my eyes. Do yourself a favor and please don't interview here.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to solve puzzles and answer questions that were irrelevant to the job position.   Answer Question

Asfasdasdfasdf Asdfasdfasdff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Park City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ebix (Park City, UT) in January 2013.

Interview

started off small and worked my way into PM position. earned degree and certifications. was provided with opportunities for growth and experience.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ebix (Atlanta, GA) in December 2012.

Interview

Online Application, and then worked directly with hiring manager. It took forever to get through all of the paperwork, and even then, the HR department messed everything up on the benefits.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ebix (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Met with several levels of management in a series of interviews. Thorough process with relevant industry questions. Not much human resources engagement. Initial phone conversation progressed to onsite interview. I didn't encounter anything odd or unexpected during the process. Interviewers understood the skills they were looking for and accurately described responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have selling to health systems   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Ebix (Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

It was ok, made the role sound more interesting than it really was.

Negotiation

Terrible, everything was delayed and my start date kept getting pushed back.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ebix (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Very Brief, easy interview process hey were more concerned about my knowledge of the business and the technology. A couple of questions about my previous work was all it took. No aptitude tests were given. It took them a day to send me an offer.

Interview Questions

• General Business knowledge was what they really wanted to know.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ebix.

Interview

There will be three rounds.

Two rounds technical and the vice president round followed by HR round.

Technical will be based on what's on resume and vice president will be a formality