Ebix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ebix

2.8

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johns Creek, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ebix (Johns Creek, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Back when I interviewed they used a temp agency to recruit; don't think they do anymore. But either way: They'll have you come in, do a typing test, sit with the corporate trainer and maybe one of the managers, and you'll have a straight-forward interview. Corporate trainer is nice and experienced so it shouldn't be terribly daunting.

Interview Questions

• They'll ask you a lot of critical thinking questions.   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ebix (Atlanta, GA) in June 2018.

Interview

Met with departmental manager and a team manager for about 1.5 hours for a very in depth and productive discussion. Great questions and explanation of the company, job role and responsibilities.

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ebix (Atlanta, GA) in December 2012.

Interview

Online Application, and then worked directly with hiring manager. It took forever to get through all of the paperwork, and even then, the HR department messed everything up on the benefits.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Ebix (Atlanta, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

It was ok, made the role sound more interesting than it really was.

Negotiation

Terrible, everything was delayed and my start date kept getting pushed back.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ebix (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

Met with several levels of management in a series of interviews. Thorough process with relevant industry questions. Not much human resources engagement. Initial phone conversation progressed to onsite interview. I didn't encounter anything odd or unexpected during the process. Interviewers understood the skills they were looking for and accurately described responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have selling to health systems   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ebix (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Very Brief, easy interview process hey were more concerned about my knowledge of the business and the technology. A couple of questions about my previous work was all it took. No aptitude tests were given. It took them a day to send me an offer.

Interview Questions

• General Business knowledge was what they really wanted to know.   Answer Question

General Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greendale, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ebix (Greendale, WI) in February 2016.

Interview

I was interview by HR and by supervisor of department I will be working in, at the time. They were very professional and nice and they got right down to the interview.

Interview Questions

• If you get to do something, what do you intend to do so you don't forget?   1 Answer

N/A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy Springs, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ebix (Sandy Springs, GA).

Interview

I met with a Recruiter over the phone and in Person. I spoke with the Recruiting firm about my resume and experiences and that I will be a good fit for the company. I spoke with the company personnel over the phone which went well and later heard that they wanted to meet face to face. I then met with the Company at their then headquarters which went ok. after a Month I heard back from the Recruiter that they wanted to bring me on.

Negotiation

n/a

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johns Creek, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ebix (Johns Creek, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

First the manager from IL called us on the phone and then we met with the director of operations at the Johns Creek office in GA. A few days later, someone from HR reached out to let us know we were selected. HR emailed us offer letters and we signed and sent them back. Then we were given a start date.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ebix.

Interview

The interview process was quick and easy, they contacted me for a phone interview, then I met with an HR representative and management. After the interviews I was called with a job offer pending background check and drug test

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a difficult customer and how did you handle the situation.   Answer Question