Edenhouse Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Edenhouse Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2016

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Edenhouse Solutions (Birmingham, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was called initially by the recruitment department to see if I was still interested in the role and to set up a more formal phone interview with them. After this, they arranged a phone interview with the line manager and finally I had a face-to-face interview with key staff. Everyone was very friendly at each stage and was keen to emphasise the company culture, which was useful to know and created a positive impression.

Interview Questions

• How would I approach the role of Marketing Manager.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edenhouse Solutions in May 2016.

Interview

I applied directly to Edenhouse through dice.com. Within 2 days I had been contacted by Emily to discuss the position. I had a couple of phone interviews with the hiring manager and an applications consultant followed by a face to face in Birmingham with HR and the Hiring Manager. All stages of the interview covered technical capability with some soft skill questions thrown in. Excellent communication from the recruitment team at all times, quick to provide an offer and a very friendly approach.

Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Edenhouse Solutions (Birmingham, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

Initial contact from Laura, the Head of Recruitment following my application for the role, leading to a shortlist, two telephone interviews to filter personal fit with the role responsibilities , finishing with a F2F interview with the Head of Service, competency based questions, all relaxed and non confrontational, also a 10 minute task based presentation - no tricks, open and honest, designed to draw the facts out, consider cultural fit as well as job fit. Discussions about the package available were dealt with early
    Post interview email feedback sought by Laura - a nice touch, reassuring for me that the interview process and decision would be quick - Laura was very helpful throughout, quick to get in touch when I asked for information, always professional and enthusiastic, as the 'face' of the company she made my decision to accept the offer easy

Interview Questions

• How to deal with and prioritise customer requests for my services at a time of high volume   Answer Question

Head of Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Edenhouse Solutions (Birmingham, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by Laura in recruitment to see if I would be interested in applying for the role. After a couple of discussions in which she was very helpful and gave me the background about the job and the company. I submitted my CV and was contacted for a telephone interview with the Head of Consulting. The telephone interview was a nice way to informally get to know more about the job and the company and likewise for them to get to know me. Following on from this, I was invited in for a face to face interview with the Delivery Director and the Head of Consulting. As I had already spoken to the Head of Consulting, I felt more at ease during the face to face interview and this definitely helped both me and facilitated the interview process. The interview lasted about 90 minutes and included a short presentation from myself. It was a very enjoyable interview to be honest and not an ordeal. Laura kept me up to date through the whole process including following up with regular calls after interview to just keep me up to speed with progress. I was fortunate to be offered the job and have not regretted the decision one bit!

Interview Questions

• Can't remember exact wording but was related to dealing with a dissatisfied customer   Answer Question

Negotiation

I advised them of the package I was looking for which was duly noted. Then Laura discussed this with me further when they wanted to offer me the job. We had a little bit of negotiating and this was well handled.

Apo Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Edenhouse Solutions (Manchester, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

I was contacted directly by Laura from Edenhouse and advised there was a position that matched my profile closely and asked if I would be interested in the position. The interview process consisted of 2 telephone interview one looking at company fit and the other technical knowledge. After successful completion of these stages I was invited along to a face to face interview which would further check my suitability on fit and technical knowledge. The people of Edenhouse Solutions were very profession at all times and respectful all through the interview process. In the face to face interview I was asked quite probing questions to determine my personality and fit to Edenhouse. I found that they put me very much at ease and was able to answer questions relating to my personality very openly and in depth. They also tested my technical knowledge quite intensively in the face to face interview and I know the technical interviewer was specifically very experienced in the SAP module that I was being interviewed for. This being the case made the interview more interesting and yes enjoyable because we could relate to each other on the same level very well. I felt the interview was conducted on a level of equals rather than superior to subordinate with no nonsense questions. All questions were straight to the point to determine my personality and technical knowledge. My contact with Edenhouse was a very positive experience indeed.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to prepare a presentation on any subject relating to SAP and deliver the presentation to another technical expert in the same module of SAP that I was being interviewed for.   1 Answer

I declined due to personal circumstances. Had my own circumstances have been different then I would have accepted the position.

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Edenhouse Solutions (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview to assess general requirements and knowledge and for you to hear about the company and discuss what you are looking for. This is just with recruitment

Face to Face interview afterwards with Line manager and recruitment present. Friendly relaxed environment. Everyone made me feel really at ease from welcoming in to my actual interview. Was personal to me and was just as much about what I could do for them as what they could do for me and if the job was right for me.

Interview Questions

• Asked general questions about myself and competency questions. Nothing to trick you out and nothing too out of the ordinary!   Answer Question

Applications Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coleshill, West Midlands, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Edenhouse Solutions (Coleshill, West Midlands, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

Phone interview to check your level of knowledge / experience and to see if worthwhile progressing. This was with the principle consultant in the application area involved. Then an in person interview including a presentation multiple people involved in this stage. No trick questions involved just honestly trying to gauge your experience level.

Interview Questions

• Mostly focussed on SAP customisation and process knowledge in the area applicable to the position. Also had to do a presentation on a SAP topic of my choice.   Answer Question
Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
Edenhouse Solutions Marketing Manager Interview Birmingham, England (UK) How would I approach the role of Marketing Manager.
Edenhouse Solutions Applications Consultant Interview The usual stuff - teamwork, technical capability etc
Edenhouse Solutions Service Delivery Manager Interview Birmingham, England (UK) How to deal with and prioritise customer requests for my services at a time of high volume
Edenhouse Solutions Head of Service Interview Birmingham, England (UK) Can't remember exact wording but was related to dealing with a dissatisfied customer
Edenhouse Solutions Apo Consultant Interview Manchester, England (UK) I was asked to prepare a presentation on any subject relating to SAP and deliver the presentation to another technical expert in the same module of SAP that I was being interviewed for.
Edenhouse Solutions Human Resources Administrator Interview Birmingham, England (UK) Asked general questions about myself and competency questions. Nothing to trick you out and nothing too out of the ordinary!
Edenhouse Solutions Applications Consultant Interview Coleshill, West Midlands, England (UK) Mostly focussed on SAP customisation and process knowledge in the area applicable to the position. Also had to do a presentation on a SAP topic of my choice.