Electrolux Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Electrolux (Charlotte, NC) in January 2012.

Interview

It started of with an initial screening interview over the phone with someone in HR. The second interview was also over the phone with the manager who was filling the position. The third interview was with the GM and another member of the management team. The final interview was with another GM of the division.

Interview Questions

• The questions were standard interview questions about previous experience and why I would be the ideal candidate.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kinston, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Electrolux (Kinston, NC) in November 2013.

Interview

It was very lengthy process the hiring manager took phone interview and then there was no heard and then after 2 months they called me for face to face.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Electrolux (Charlotte, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with my direct manager only. Was for about an hour. This was for a contract position so Full Time may be more involved. Asked basic interview questions. Reviewed your experiences only did not ask about goals.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was through an agency so the rate was upfront.

Intern Interview

Interview

Submitted my resume through a family friend that works here. A few weeks later I received a call from the co-op manager. I had a long conversation with him about what I knew, experience, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't really any negotiation, at the end of the call he asked if I would want to work the summer and I accepted.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Electrolux (Charlotte, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and reached out to a recruiter and sent him my resume. Then a few days later he called me in to interview. At the interview I was asked a series of behavioral questions and questions based on my past projects.

Material Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Electrolux (Memphis, TN) in January 2013.

Interview

You most summit the application. It took a month for the intial interview. Then after the two interviews I got the job. You also had to demo a presentation before the inteviews.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electrolux (Charlotte, NC) in February 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with human resources. Follosed by multiple rounds of interviews with all levels of team members at Charlotte headquarters. Presentation of examples of previous work. Some interview questions were standard, but many others were in casual conversational tone talking about the projects I would be involved in at the very beginning.

Industrial Design Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Electrolux (Charlotte, NC) in September 2011.

Interview

Sat down with two members of the industrial design team to go over my portfolio and current project in school. They were very nice but seemed to have a hard time grasping concepts I was presenting that other people seemed to be okay with. They thanked me for my time and said they would send an email out to everyone who had interviewed with new contact information since they had recently changed offices. I never heard anything. In fact, neither did any of my peers who interviewed. Just because we were college students did not mean we did not deserve professionalism.

Interview Questions

• I had a project which consisted of an installation outside in rural areas and he asked "What if someone wanted to steal it?"   Answer Question

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Electrolux (Memphis, TN) in June 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter. I quickly was asked to come in for an interview. I met them in a temporary office. The new building was still being built. I met with an Engineer in person and one on the phone. I then met with the PM alone. This session took about 3 hours. There was a followup phone interview with the hiring manager, who was out of the country at the time. The offer was extended the following week.

The job was going to require 50% travel until 2014. The start up phase also required 60-70 hrs a week. The offer was not that good.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Electrolux.

Interview

I applied on the careers website and someone from talent acquisition reached out within a few days. I did an initial phone interview with the talent acquisition manager about my background, salary expectations, and information about the role. I was relocating, so I had a subsequent video interview with the hiring manager, which lasted about 45 minutes. Following that interview, they flew me to the Charlotte headquarters for in-person interviews. This lasted for about three hours, during which time I interviewed with six additional people. I received an offer about two weeks later. The entire process took about 4-5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What drives you crazy in the workplace?   Answer Question
    • What is a company whose strategy you really admire and why?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Electrolux?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you tried something that had never been done before - did it succeed or fail? How did you measure the results?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your experience working on highly-matrixed organizations.   Answer Question