Electrolux Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Electrolux

2.7

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electrolux (Charlotte, NC) in October 2019.

Interview

For a company that prides themselves on being customer obsessed. The way the treat their candidates is a huge tarnish to the brand.

The recruiters at this company are completely unprofessional. One recruiter was aggressively calling me a liar while the other liked me and I ended up in the final round of interviews. Considering I had other offers, Electrolux kept commenting they'll get back to me. First Friday, then Monday, then Wednesday. Ultimately I never heard from them and took another offer.

Interview Questions

• Generic questions. They use the SAR approach (Situation, Action, Response)   1 Answer

Industrial Designer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Electrolux.

Interview

The interview was with two people on the team - one designer and one design manager. It was a smooth process, and it felt more relaxed than some other interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe the project that you are most proud of. Why?   Answer Question
    • What was the goal, what were the challenges, what was your specific role, etc.   Answer Question

Material Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Electrolux (Cairo, AR) in September 2019.

Interview

It was somehow reversed. I had the technical interview before the HR one which was a bit confusing. In the HR one I was asked multiple questions, however there were multiple statements that made decide I don't want to be part of this company. The first was when the talent acquisition member told me "Material Planning has nothing to do with production engineering and you shouldn't have said that it does" and the second one was that even though the location is more than 50 kilometers away from my home there will be no transportation provided and my salary will barely cover the transportation fees and "it is not negotiable"

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions .. what are your internships? How do you see your career path..etc   Answer Question

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Electrolux (Springfield, TN) in August 2019.

Interview

very easy. i think you have to have a high school diploma but I work with people who dont so maybe its only a GED. there is a drug screening on site. you have to fill out some paper work and have the phone numbers of the last 3 jobs you have had. if the background check is clear then you are pretty much guaranteed the job. the background check takes less than a week

Promotional Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Electrolux.

Interview

I had three interviews. The first two went well (recruiter and director) but the third (department VP) was not great. The recruiter and director seemed interested in me and like they were excited to talk to me. The VP seemed like I was a burden to his time. I was told that the VP only had 30 minutes to chat. Right at 30 minutes he said, “I’ve got a hard stop now. Sorry. Call me if you need anything.” And that was that.
    I was told by the recruiter three times over three weeks that they would get me some feedback from the director but it never came. Then in the 3rd week after the interview with the VP I got a canned response from the recruiter saying they weren’t moving forward with me.
    Not getting an offer stinks, but the more annoying part is being strung along for weeks, constantly having to ask for any feedback but not getting any, and then being dismissed with a generic email.
    Not a great experience.

Product Care Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Electrolux (Springfield, TN) in July 2019.

Interview

I first interviewed with the recruiter who was out of Charlotte, NC. He was great, easy to communicate with, and very straightforward. I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager and that also went well. I then flew to Nashville for an in-person interview. I had 3 separate interview sessions with 2-3 people per interview and a plant tour. Some of the interview questions asked were extremely inappropriate and I would advise any decent person to stay away from this company. Overall feeling about company culture was really terrible. It was brought up numerous times during my 3 hours on location that the company culture is "really improved over what it was 5-10 years ago" which just seemed like an odd thing to say over and over given that the company culture still did not seem great. When I asked one of the employees why he stays with Electrolux, he said "well if I'm being honest there aren't many other opportunities in the area." I thought that was an interesting response and not promising to a new person thinking about a future their.

Interview Questions

• "We have 200 engineers at this location but only 4 are women. How would you react if your opinion wasn't respected since you are a young woman?"   1 Answer

Tooling Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Electrolux (Charlotte, NC) in June 2019.

Interview

Electrolux contacted me through e-mail to set-up a phone interview on-line. I chose a time and date which was available and got a confirmation of the time and date. The afternoon before the interview time I got an email from the HR person asking if I could re-schedule for a day the next week because the interviewer had a conflict of schedule. I replied Yes that I could make it that date but never got a time for the interview. I e-mailed again asking for the time and did not hear back. The date has come and gone but still did not hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• If I was available another day.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Electrolux.

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview, few days went by and they called with an offer. Do your research on the company and the position you are applying for. Bring extra copies of your resume.

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Electrolux.

Interview

I applied on the careers website and someone from talent acquisition reached out within a few days. I did an initial phone interview with the talent acquisition manager about my background, salary expectations, and information about the role. I was relocating, so I had a subsequent video interview with the hiring manager, which lasted about 45 minutes. Following that interview, they flew me to the Charlotte headquarters for in-person interviews. This lasted for about three hours, during which time I interviewed with six additional people. I received an offer about two weeks later. The entire process took about 4-5 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What drives you crazy in the workplace?   Answer Question
    • What is a company whose strategy you really admire and why?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work at Electrolux?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you tried something that had never been done before - did it succeed or fail? How did you measure the results?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your experience working on highly-matrixed organizations.   Answer Question

Cec Engagement Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Interview

They will hire you with an external company ! Then if they like you , you will be selected for nesting !! If you are Spanish people or diversity don’t waste your time in this company , at the end they will valueless your job and also you will receive bad treatment and bad quality nesting training with bad quality leadership. They will forget you are there and are value”