Electrolux Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 4, 2017

2.6

Senior R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Egypt, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electrolux (Egypt, GA).

Interview

HR interview i got phone call she told me the time of the interview one week before it. she was friendly she asked what do you know about Electrolux and why you apply for this position

Interview Questions

• i got phone call she told me the time of the interview one week before it. she was friendly she asked what do you know about Electrolux and why you apply for this position   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Electrolux (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Started with a phone screen through HR and then they flew me in for an onsite interview. The facility is very nice. Interview process was very unprofessional as they had all the candidates for the same position there at the same time. There were maybe 4 of us and we just rotated between interviewers. Occasionally I was left sitting with the other candidates which was really odd. Also odd was that one of the interviewers was not relocating from the Iowa faculty closing, so you were essentially interviewing for his job.

The people seem very passionate about their jobs and good exposure to international personalities and cultures. There was a lot of positive focus on innovation.

Interview Questions

• What types of components have you integrated and tested in the past?   Answer Question

Maintenance Technician Interview

Interview

Very comfortable, I liked the people I met with and they were very open and honest about the company. They made me feel very comfortable and relaxed about the interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked about specific skill sets like mechanical and electrical.   Answer Question

Maintenance Tech Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Electrolux.

Interview

Initial interview was through a hiring company. I spoke with the facility maintenance manager who was beyond friendly and helpful. Spoke on the phone for a while and asked a few technical questions and about my background with the military. Set up a site interview that day. The site interview was positive. There is a 100 question written test followed by a short hands on test which was somewhat confusing and I ended up needing a better explanation of the issue. Moved to a panel interview where there was 3 people 2 subject matter experts and an HR person. Some technical questions and behavioral questions. After the interview we kinda sat and chatted for a while and had a conversation about the area and what they like about the company. All in all this would be a great place to work. I only declined because the medical benefits at another place just couldn't be beat.

Interview Questions

• If you had this three phase motor go out on you what would be the things you would check first.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Electrolux (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview seemed rather informal, there were only a few real questions and then an explanation of the benefits/work I'd be doing. Just had to apply to get the interview, and got job without anything further.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather do the same thing and sit at a desk all day or move around.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Electrolux.

Interview

great process, went to a networking session the night before and had an interview the next day. They wanted to get to know you as a person and what you've accomplished and are passionate about. They didn't drill you with behavioral/situational questions the whole time which was nice. Seemed to care about the candidates. Overall great experience

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about leadership experience on my resume   Answer Question

Accounting/Finance Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Electrolux (Memphis, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

The HR is very limited, stuck in their box of assumptions and in their ignorance blow off well qualified candidates. Their phone screening is pathetic and does not even listen or ask smart questions. I have incredible experience and skills and they did not ask anything smart or related to my experience or skills.

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electrolux (Anderson, SC) in September 2016.

Interview

The hiring process took a couple of weeks. The interview was simple and they asked some technical and some quality questions. Got a call back the same day with my start date.

Interview Questions

• In a situation where you have to choose quality over quantity, which is most important?   2 Answers

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Electrolux (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Despite the impressive facility in north Charlotte the actual encounters with the interview team weren’t very positive. There was clumsiness in their hiring process, including interviewers showing up late and unprepared and long delays in feedback. Coming into the interview I was concerned about the culture that the past leadership created and I heard a lot of good things about the new leadership. That said, you could tell that the US based interview team was more a product of the old leadership style than the new culture they are selling. They painted a picture of a lot of internal politics and mistrust between functions and regions. The line of questioning was also more of an attempt to vet me on how I would survive working there and how much of edge I had, than on the actual experiences I have had and how those situations have led to success. It definitely seemed like my biggest challenge would be assimilating to their pro-conflict corporate culture. As someone contemplating leaving a good employer that’s a very uncomfortable feeling and it made the whole potential move super high risk.

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Campbell, KY

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Electrolux (Fort Campbell, KY) in July 2016.

Interview

Not much to talk about, I wasn't asked any questions. Filled a background check form out and form to accept a drug screening. After drug screening came back I was HIRED!!! Also I waited til my background check came about to hear about the date orientation starts.