Electrolux Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 207 of over 207 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Electrolux

Electrolux

Application

I interviewed at Electrolux

Interview

They were very upfront about what the company was looking for and gave a lot of information on the plant and different projects they were working on. It was online because of covid but they were very nice and interested in what I wanted to know.

Interview Questions
  • What environment do you work best in (groups/individually)?
    Answer Question

Electrolux

Application

I interviewed at Electrolux

Interview

Mto bom o proceso bem tranquilo bem interesante mudança para Curitiba processo salário experiência remuneração análise de vendas equipe liderança satisfação mudança salário equipes vendas viagens teste on lide lógica lidérennos

Interview Questions
  • Salário Experiência Desafios Comprometimento Mudança para Curitiba

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electrolux (Charlotte, NC)

Interview

Unprofessional experience with this company. Changed interview times multiple times, poor communication and and literally no communication from them after the interview. With that experience, happy that there was no follow up.....

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electrolux (Charlotte, NC) in Apr 2021

Interview

Not too bad. Fairly straightforward. Standard questions. There were several 30 minute interviews with various team members. One person was late. The questions were to probe my product knowledge and financial acumen.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you prioritize product offerings.

Electrolux

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electrolux

Interview

Interview process very standard, based on behavioral questions, with poor communication from the beginning to the end. On the process: contacted by HR first, then the position owner, final round with multiple stakeholders (VP to multiple peers). In regards to Communications: the process was always out of sync - "call you next week", then didn't hear for 2-3 weeks. Short-notice for the next interviews. At the end of the process, the company didn't follow up, despite reaching out multiple times. It's unfortunate that a company like this, for a Director position, doesn't provide any final feedback.

Interview Questions
  • What are you most proud off? What would your team say of you?

Electrolux

Application

I interviewed at Electrolux

Interview

Unorganized, awkward. Did not walk me through the plant floor. Discussed salary during the interview process. Did not get a good idea of my job description. Seemed like they were just trying to fill the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Electrolux

Application

I interviewed at Electrolux

Interview

First you fill the job application which requires a recorded video where you answer few questions in a given time frame, after that you wait till they get back to for an online interview.

Interview Questions
  • Straight forward questions about my previous experience and talking about myself and few situational questions.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electrolux (Charlotte, NC)

Interview

Submitted application online. Got a phone call from HR a month later. Then a week later had a video interview with the hiring mgr. then 2 weeks later had 4 (30 minute) interviews back to back.

Interview Questions
  • What are some past projects your most proud of?
1 person found this interview helpful

Electrolux

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electrolux

Interview

First meeting with HR, then tests to complete on-line (logical, mathematical), finally meeting with Manager. All done on-line. Overall impression was good, although it was taking quite a long time before they come back with feedback and next steps.

Interview Questions
  • What are my biggest achievements, how I handle difficult situations, my strengths, weaknesses

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electrolux (Kuala Lumpur) in Feb 2021

Interview

First round was with the regional team and it was a good experience, the second interview was with the local team whom have been in the industry for a long time.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable working with multi racial and people from different cultures?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 207 Interviews