Electrolux Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 26, 2017

2.6

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Electrolux (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview seemed rather informal, there were only a few real questions and then an explanation of the benefits/work I'd be doing. Just had to apply to get the interview, and got job without anything further.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather do the same thing and sit at a desk all day or move around.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Electrolux.

Interview

great process, went to a networking session the night before and had an interview the next day. They wanted to get to know you as a person and what you've accomplished and are passionate about. They didn't drill you with behavioral/situational questions the whole time which was nice. Seemed to care about the candidates. Overall great experience

Interview Questions

• Asked questions about leadership experience on my resume   Answer Question

Accounting/Finance Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Electrolux (Memphis, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

The HR is very limited, stuck in their box of assumptions and in their ignorance blow off well qualified candidates. Their phone screening is pathetic and does not even listen or ask smart questions. I have incredible experience and skills and they did not ask anything smart or related to my experience or skills.

Engineering Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Electrolux (Anderson, SC) in September 2016.

Interview

The hiring process took a couple of weeks. The interview was simple and they asked some technical and some quality questions. Got a call back the same day with my start date.

Interview Questions

• In a situation where you have to choose quality over quantity, which is most important?   2 Answers

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Electrolux (Charlotte, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

Despite the impressive facility in north Charlotte the actual encounters with the interview team weren’t very positive. There was clumsiness in their hiring process, including interviewers showing up late and unprepared and long delays in feedback. Coming into the interview I was concerned about the culture that the past leadership created and I heard a lot of good things about the new leadership. That said, you could tell that the US based interview team was more a product of the old leadership style than the new culture they are selling. They painted a picture of a lot of internal politics and mistrust between functions and regions. The line of questioning was also more of an attempt to vet me on how I would survive working there and how much of edge I had, than on the actual experiences I have had and how those situations have led to success. It definitely seemed like my biggest challenge would be assimilating to their pro-conflict corporate culture. As someone contemplating leaving a good employer that’s a very uncomfortable feeling and it made the whole potential move super high risk.

Assembly Line Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Campbell, KY

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Electrolux (Fort Campbell, KY) in July 2016.

Interview

Not much to talk about, I wasn't asked any questions. Filled a background check form out and form to accept a drug screening. After drug screening came back I was HIRED!!! Also I waited til my background check came about to hear about the date orientation starts.

Talent Acquisition Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Electrolux (Charlotte, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very professional and flowed smoothly. My Recruiter kept me updated and responded promptly to emails and phone calls. My process took 2.5 weeks, beginning with a phone screen, then I received an onsite interview request the next day. The onsite interview was well coordinated, as I had to meet with several different dept heads and the team. Each interview lasted roughly 30 mins, and each interviewer was prepared with a separate set of questions and/or talking points. I was given a tour of the building, which really allows you to witness the company's culture first hand. Everyone I met with was very friendly, and open to answering any questions I had. Awesome company!

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.
      What can you bring to Electrolux?
      A few standard behavioral questions, tell me about a time when....
      Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Interview

Waiting around for busy oleo olé fitting you in. Seemed like they didn't care to ask about me or read the tesume. Fake people. Fake fake fake. Had Rockne back many times as certain person not available

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Electrolux (Charlotte, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

Received a phone call from an HR rep the day after applying through company website. Spoke briefly with internal recruiter about scheduling a good time to discuss the position and my background. A few days later the recruiter called at agreed upon time. The interview was downhill from the very beginning. For some reason, after I answered every question, the recruiter would turn my answers against me. I have never experienced anything like this in my life. I was immediately turned off from the interview and this company. Also, the recruiter completely belittled me when I gave the salary range I was looking for. She stated that I was overreaching. The salary that I requested is actually the average salary for this position in my area according to many sources (I do my research) and I believe it was entirely reasonable with my experience and background. Overall, I feel there was already a candidate in mind and I was just someone to fill a time slot so they can say they considered other candidates.

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Electrolux (Charlotte, NC) in December 2015.

Interview

HR person will contact you and walk you through the process.First there is a phone screen with HR then a phone screen with the department you will be working with. If the phone screen goes well you will be called for an in person interview. They give you the option to meet one on one or on a panel. The HR person remains your point of contact throughout the whole process and really cares about giving advice and asking how the interview went.

Interview Questions

• Q: What experience do you have related to this position?   Answer Question