EmCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at EmCare

2.3

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EmCare (Clearwater, FL).

Interview

It was a 2 part process. I did a telephone interview with HR then an in person interview with the department manager. Very standard questions such as how you handle a stressful situation

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult employee that you have dealt with   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at EmCare (Dallas, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone interview in 30 minutes for Agile and Scrum methodology, what to deliver when iteration is over, test tool experience, how many experience in years you have in QA and Continue Integration.

Interview Questions

• Do you have Automation tool experience? programming experience ?   Answer Question

Pediatrician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EmCare (Miami, FL).

Interview

The Office Manager is very polite. She initially explained the job description in general, also about the practice and the way is working.
    Then she asked some questions regarding my experience, board certification, among others.
    The whole experience was very pleasant. The owner of the practice is so polite, compationate toward his patients and families.

Pros: polite and open minded office Manager and owner of the practice.

Interview Questions

• how many patients do you see in 1 day?   1 Answer

Clinical Information Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at EmCare (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

I filled out the online application and it took a few weeks to hear back to schedule a phone screening with one of the recruiters who asked me a series of specific questions. I then heard back to schedule the 1st in-person interview with another recruiter at the corporate office. The interview involved another series of typical job interview questions and then a medical terminology test, typing test, and two transcription tests. I moved onto the 2nd interview with the regional manager which involved a lot of repeat job interview questions. The 3rd interview involved the site interview with the lead CIM which was less formal and more of a tour/Q&A. The overall process took about 3 months and was more lengthy than the previous job I held. Scheduling in the 3 interviews was a bit difficult because I was in my last semester of college at the time and had to commute from NY to NJ, but it worked out.

Interview Questions

• What is an area/skill that you can improve upon? (not exact wording)   Answer Question

Negotiation

The hourly wage is non-negotiable.

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EmCare (Parsippany, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was great. I enjoyed every moment. The worst part is the hiring process. I was told the recruiter will contact me later that day which didn't happen. I had to email the recruiter three days later for her to start the hiring process. The recruiter started the process 3 weeks ago. In between that I followed up with her. Last week I emailed her about the position, she haven't reply back yet. I was offer 2 other positions but I pass on them for this position. I'm very disappointed in this company. I would let who ever ask about this company know what they did to me. It's not right and it's not okay to offer me a position and not hear from them again. Please who ever get offer a position from this company keep looking for other jobs. You may not ever here from them after the offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience and how long I been doing it   Answer Question

Negotiation

I haven't heard back from them after I got offered the job

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EmCare.

Interview

Was a great process's, asked about prior experience and success and strenghts, weakness. How do I deal with peers and physicians. It was with the supervising personal of the position, was a no stress interview.

Client Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at EmCare (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview starts off by the interviewer asking if you know anything about the company. After the interviewer goes over information about the company then there is a brief description of the position that the candidate is applying for. If the candidate is still interested in the position, then several questions will be asked about individual and why they decided to apply for the position.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

ER PA-C Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derry, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EmCare (Derry, NH) in June 2016.

Interview

Met with ARNP AND admin. And all went well for Parkland in Derry. ARNP WAS great, gave overall mission statement, and prep for admin. Showed ER but no interaction with providers. Admin was head of Nursing and CFO.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know philosophy of patient care objectives. Their looking for high press ganey and fast 10 min door to provider time.   Answer Question

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at EmCare.

Interview

The interview process was average, no complaints. The actual hiring/credentialing process was so unorganized and inefficient with poor communication. Overall, the interview process was the only part of the hiring process that I have no complaints for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EmCare.

Interview

I had applied back in August of 2014, I received a call from the supervisor extending an interview. During my interview she talked about my resume, she gave a detailed description about the job and we had small talk. I felt very comfortable asking questions.

Interview Questions

• there wasn't a difficult or unexpected question b/c my background matched the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I called her to see if the job was still available, she apologized for not getting back to me b/c she was busy but said she wanted me for the job.