EmCare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Patient Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at EmCare (Parsippany, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was great. I enjoyed every moment. The worst part is the hiring process. I was told the recruiter will contact me later that day which didn't happen. I had to email the recruiter three days later for her to start the hiring process. The recruiter started the process 3 weeks ago. In between that I followed up with her. Last week I emailed her about the position, she haven't reply back yet. I was offer 2 other positions but I pass on them for this position. I'm very disappointed in this company. I would let who ever ask about this company know what they did to me. It's not right and it's not okay to offer me a position and not hear from them again. Please who ever get offer a position from this company keep looking for other jobs. You may not ever here from them after the offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experience and how long I been doing it   Answer Question

Negotiation

I haven't heard back from them after I got offered the job

Pediatrician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at EmCare (Miami, FL).

Interview

The Office Manager is very polite. She initially explained the job description in general, also about the practice and the way is working.
    Then she asked some questions regarding my experience, board certification, among others.
    The whole experience was very pleasant. The owner of the practice is so polite, compationate toward his patients and families.

Pros: polite and open minded office Manager and owner of the practice.

Interview Questions

• how many patients do you see in 1 day?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EmCare in November 2009.

Interview

3 phone interviews, before an in person interview, met with 3 different managers.

Interview Questions

• They ask you questions about the company, be educated on how the company works   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at EmCare in February 2012.

Interview

Phone screen followed by onsite interview with manager and department staff. People were friendly and appropriate questions were asked. Met with most employees within the department to really get a feel for the position and the company.

Interview Questions

• How does my background apply to the position I am interviewing for   Answer Question

Physician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EmCare (Miami, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

HORRIBLE. do not work here. they do not treat you well during the interview so why would they treat you well while working here as an employee. there are ALOT of all companies out there, that are way better and will treat you better as a physician. there was no dinner the night before the interview to get to know the people who work there. they set me up on 4 different interviews all over florida. each one was worse then the one before. these people do not want you long term.

Credentialing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at EmCare (Parsippany, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was something that I commend this company for. The recruiters worked diligently to maintain a positive relationship with the new employee. They also communicated effectively . They walked me through step by step and even allowing me to come on site to complete some paperwork. I would say this was one of the best hiring process' I have experienced

Interview Questions

• Typical background questions.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EmCare.

Interview

I had applied back in August of 2014, I received a call from the supervisor extending an interview. During my interview she talked about my resume, she gave a detailed description about the job and we had small talk. I felt very comfortable asking questions.

Interview Questions

• there wasn't a difficult or unexpected question b/c my background matched the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I called her to see if the job was still available, she apologized for not getting back to me b/c she was busy but said she wanted me for the job.

Payroll Coordinator Interview

Application

I interviewed at EmCare in November 2014.

Interview

The office was beautiful inside and out, and the people were very friendly. I was called and asked to come in the next day. I thought the interview went well and I was called back for a second interview within the week (only 1 other person was invited back.) All of this led me to believe these were professional people, when after the second interview I never heard back from them again. Obviously I did not get the job, but there was no professional courtesy call letting me know they had gone with the other applicant.

Payroll Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at EmCare (Dallas, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Everything was done via telephone and email with the HR Manager. We reviewed my resume at 10:00 pm at night and discussed the position. Called me back the next day and offered me the position. I received a offer letter for me to review the next day. The whole process was very simple.

Interview Questions

• They asked about the number of employees I had processed payroll for and the systems I worked on.   1 Answer

Clinical Information Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EmCare (Parsippany, NJ) in November 2013.

Interview

three-step interview process which included typical behavioral questions and a medical terminology test and typing test which should be moderately prepared for. The interview with HR is in the corporate office and there is also a site interview with your future Regional Manager and Medical Director.