Embassy Suites Interview Questions

Updated Sep 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 128 of over 128 interviews

Employee Referral12%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Embassy Suites

Application

I interviewed at Embassy Suites

Interview

Filled out paper application, then got a call back from manager asking me to meet in cafe/ lobby area about a week later. They went over conduct code and basic requirements

Interview Questions
  • Available to cover evening and weekends?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Embassy Suites

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Embassy Suites

Interview

Basic questions. Just went over my resume and asked questions about my previous jobs and how I handled certain situations in those previous jobs. Then asked why I wanted to work as a Front Desk Agent.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Embassy Suites (Miami, FL) in Jul 2021

Interview

Interview was made by phone and emails and it want everything we talk about was about fix ac unit and working together like a team and ill be working my 40hr

Interview Questions
  • They ask me if i know how to work on the ac unit on the roof and check the Mack shore they work and order new parts

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Embassy Suites (Tuscaloosa, AL) in Aug 2020

Interview

Very easy interview, they ask about previous work and working with people. How you handled difficult and or upset customers and difficult situations that you encountered while working for previous employers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Embassy Suites (Houston, TX) in Mar 2020

Interview

The hiring process was wonderful.I had to return to do a live cooking demo which lead to me being hired. The process took about a week from beginning to end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Embassy Suites

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Embassy Suites

Interview

called in for an interview and met with front desk manager. He asked basic customer service oriented questions and how I would handle a difficult situation/guest. Make sure to have examples ready for different scenarios and how you have handled a difficult customer in the past.

Interview Questions
  • Customer service oriented questions.

Anonymous Employee in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Embassy Suites (Livonia, MI)

Interview

Not lengthy at all. l'm confident and trust my experience and references are valued. Being in Thee Hospitality Industry you work along side and connect with so many Amazing people its merely in possible not to know or have worked with someone you've had the pleasure of working with.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Embassy Suites (Marlborough, MA)

Interview

The hiring process starts with a job application with the human resources representative. Making sure to leave a good first impression, a good resume, get a business card to contact later, and sending a thank you note may be paramount in getting a job. Having a reference who works there may help a lot.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work here (or something in these lines)

Anonymous Employee in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Embassy Suites (Bryan, TX)

Interview

Very easy and calm environment interview with supervisor of housekeeping and head boss over everyone and HR person. After I got offered the job and did paperwork for background

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little about yourself

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Embassy Suites

Interview

I first had a video interview and then an in person interview. The video interview was automated so on the screen I simply saw a question and then had about 15 seconds to prepare and answer and then the reply was recorded. After a few days I was contacted for an in person interview but did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work here? Tell me about a time you dealt with an angry customer
Viewing 1 - 10 of 128 Interviews