Embassy Suites Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Embassy Suites Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2017

2.4

Cook Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Embassy Suites in July 2017.

Interview

Awesome and easy and friendly environment. Beat job ever, most def a life changer and you'll have to see for yourself managers super friendly. Interview was sweet and simple and short

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Embassy Suites.

Interview

The process was easy but took about a month. First interview was with the accounting manager and controller. The second interview was with HR. It took close to a month from the start of the interview process to the job offer phase. Very easy questions to answer and the interviewers definitely make you feel comfortable

Room Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Embassy Suites (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

The process was fairly easy. I applied online and received a phone call the following day. An interview was set up within the week. Once the background check is completed I will be able to start work.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ridgeland, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Embassy Suites (Ridgeland, MS) in May 2017.

Interview

Normal interview Process. Took about a hour to be interviewed and fill out paperwork a background and drug test is need to get this job. You will be wowed when u walk in the door this hotel is beautiful

Chef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashburn, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Embassy Suites (Ashburn, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

I sat down with the Food and Beverage Director and discussed my past history in food service and hospitality. We discussed different cuisines and trends. Also talked about salary and benefits and touched on profit and loss. Asked back to do tasting.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I was a hands on chef.   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Embassy Suites (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call for interview within 4 days, interviewed with 3 different managers within an hour. They took a couple of days to check references and later called me to offer the position.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Embassy Suites.

Interview

The interview went very well. First Interviewed with DOS, then GM and finally DOHR. All three were very open fresh new ideas and very informative of the responsibilities and layout.

Executive Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, MS

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Embassy Suites (Madison, MS) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview went well but the trainging process was horrible.The weeks got worse as time went on. I would never suggest job to any one I know or my own worst enemy. This place has truly rub me the wrong way.

Interview Questions

• What kind job did I have before I came there.   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oxnard, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Embassy Suites (Oxnard, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I was e-mailed by HR. After agreeing to interview for the position, I received an e-mail that I was being "bumped" up a day. I was escorted to the closed restaurant where the HR person had a clipboard and asked me questions about availability and hit me with an hourly salary figure, asking me if I still was interested. I said yes and then I sat there and waited for the Front Desk Manager to meet with me. The interview was professional and relaxed but surprisingly went for over an hour. I was asked many questions from a clip board. I was succinct in my answers and the interview seemed to be going very well. Toward the end I was asked my soonest availability and I said in two days. Then the manager back-peddled and said he had to interview many people. I said I understood. I did not hear back for a week, then I received an e-mail stating that I was no longer being considered for the position.

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Assistant Director of Front Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Embassy Suites (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a recruiter and then with the hiring manager. I then flew out to California for an in person panel interview with 5 managers, and a one-on-one interview with the General Manager

Interview Questions

• How would I handle the transition back to Front Office from Housekeeping.   Answer Question