Emergent BioSolutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Emergent BioSolutions Interview Questions

Updated May 31, 2017

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Emergent BioSolutions.

Interview

I was interviewed by 10 people in the same day in groups of from 1-3 individuals. I remained in the same room and they showed up in half-hour intervals. However, once I worked there I was aware of similar level interviewees who were interviewed by more than a dozen people, which seemed excessive.

Desktop Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Emergent BioSolutions (Gaithersburg, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

3 hour interview with 6 people, 30 minutes each person (1:1). Very long and tedious interview as each person asked same or similar questions. Also, they contradict each other, one person said "we want a people person, not a technical person", but other guys asked tons of technical questions. Didn't like the atmosphere of the company.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emergent BioSolutions (Lansing, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

I was given a pre-interview in which I was told my experience didn't measure up with what the position was calling for. An employee with less experience than me was ultimately hired.

Interview Questions

• What are your top three leadership qualities?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Emergent BioSolutions (Baltimore, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

Two managers interview; hiring manager asked general questions but the production manager needed specifics that required a lot of thinking. questions required details of my previews work experiences including calculations

Validation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Emergent BioSolutions (Lansing, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by an on-site interview. The on-site interview included a tour of the facilities and manufacturing plant. Interview lasted about 2-3 hours. For the most part, was 2 on 1 with basic STAR based questions. It was a pretty laid back interview and didn't feel uncomfortable.

Manager, PM Corporate Projects Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emergent BioSolutions (Rockville, MD) in July 2014.

Interview

Quick contact by HR after applying on-line. Quick progression to on-site interview. Horrible follow-up. Despite several attempts to get a status update. Simply no communication was made. You should ask yourself, do you really want to work for a company that treats interview candidates like that?

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Emergent BioSolutions in June 2014.

Interview

Very well planned and co-ordinated. The interview team had good questions and they did not all ask the same question. The follow-up was good. The people were knowlegeable in their area and about the company and seemed very engaged.

Interview Questions

• They had good job related questions that followed the behavioral interview style. Had to think of good examples to give.   Answer Question

Grunt Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emergent BioSolutions (Lansing, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

Interviewed by mostly men, what else. They think they know what they want but they don't. Men rule this environment. Every manager or director who interviewed me was male. dah!!!

Interview Questions

• They want an admin assistant, not a professional female who has great work experience and a great education to bring into their environment.   1 Answer

Animal Care Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Emergent BioSolutions (Lansing, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied for the position online. Interviewed through Aerotek (local temp agency) and then had an interview with Emergent. The second interview was a panel interview with four people. The manager, veterinarian and two shift leaders. Do not remember if I received a tour of the facility that day or at orientation.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions for the position. Nothing out of the ordinary.   1 Answer

Production Support Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Emergent BioSolutions (Lansing, MI) in November 2012.

Interview

Long, tedious and through. Multiple levels with both one on one and group interviews including the actual employees that I would eventually supervise. The process took every thing I have to answer and I was thoroughly drained afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Biggest successes
      Biggest Problem
      How do you learn
      Describe an incident that you needed to directly confront
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Take it or leave it offer no negotiating other than my recruiters work.