Empyrean Benefit Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Empyrean Benefit Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Empyrean Benefit Solutions.

Interview

You have to interview with Sr. CSM's, Sr. Business Analysts, and 1 or 2 directors. Most often, they already have made up their mind about hiring you before you make it to the interview.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Empyrean Benefit Solutions (Houston, TX).

Interview

I was called in for an interview with a large group of people which was nerve wracking because I knew not everyone there was going to get the job. We all gathered in one large room for an overview session and were later distributed to individual rooms. Three different people come into the rooms separately for a short interview process. They asked their questions before they moved onto the next room to interview the next person. The interview discussions were overall pleasant, they asked few question and genuinely heard what I had to say to learn if I was good candidate.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Empyrean Benefit Solutions (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

I felt like the interview process was interesting with bringing in the pool of candidates together on one day and having them each interview with 3/4 different people throughout that day of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• You'll interview with 3 or 4 different people and each one will have a different focus. One will be testing your technical skills, Personality, Communications, Customer Service skills, etc.   Answer Question

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Empyrean Benefit Solutions (Houston, TX).

Interview

Found on LinkedIn - two phone interviews (one from HR, one from a Senior CSM) - brought in for a five round interview. Interview lasted approximately 2 hours - met with three CSM's, and two executives. Waited approximately 2 weeks before I realized that they were not going to give me a courtesy call or email as to the results of the interview.

Business Systems Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Empyrean Benefit Solutions (Houston, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

You were interviewed in a group then with several different people such as directors and other business analysts. Free lunch was provided! be expected to interview with a bunch of people for 8 hours a day.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with working long hours?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Empyrean Benefit Solutions (Nashville, TN).

Interview

I was called by the recruiter and interviewed with 5 other people. They had just opened a new office. They were very welcoming and hospitable. Told to read the job description. Very basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you were given very limited resources and had to make a decision to help a client.   Answer Question

Annual Enrollment Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Empyrean Benefit Solutions (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

The Interview Process Was Pretty Good. You Walk In And Sign In, Print Your Badge Out, Then Call The Person Who You Interviewing With. After A Minute Or Two The Security Guard Will Ask To See Your I.D. When You Finally Get To The Actual Process, First You Take 3 Test. Those Test Include Grammar, Spelling, Then A Typing Test. I Guess If You Pass The Three Test You Proceed On To The One On One. In This Case I Proceeded On To The One On One. After The One On One Depending On How That Went They Take You To The A Desk For A Practice Call. Once The Practice Call Is Done They'll Let You Know That They Will Be Calling In About Two Weeks On Whether U Got The Job Or Not. I Applied The Last Week In June So I'm Waiting Patiently

Interview Questions

• Tell Me A Time You've Dealt With A Irate Customer. How Did You Handle It And What Was The Outcome.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Empyrean Benefit Solutions (Nashville, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

after applying online I was contacted about the position and did a basic phone screening. Once passed, you are scheduled to come in for a formal interview. You are required to take and pass a grammar & typing test. If passed you will interview w/ two people. Likely a team lead/manager and then either the director or assistant director.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Empyrean Benefit Solutions (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was 4 hours however the interview itself was 2 hours long. First, they take all the candidates into a room & talk about the company for an hour. Then you meet with each interviewer for 30 mins each & they ask behavioral based questions. I was interviewed by 4 different people. The interview was very long & the questions were repetitive. One thing I liked was that almost everyone was friendly.

Interview Questions

• How do you make sure the other person understands what you're saying?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Empyrean Benefit Solutions.

Interview

They have you take a testing process that involves math and grammar. If you make a good grade, they will call you in a few weeks to start the hiring process, take badge pictures, and etc.