Encompass Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 21, 2016

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Encompass Insurance

Anonymous Position Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Encompass Insurance.

Interview

I had one 45 minute conversation with the hiring manager. A month later I was hired.

We did not discuss types of projects I would be managing. Manager also said she had one particular style that was not actually her style. I knew by day three on the job I had made a tremendous error in accepting the offer.

In hindsight, hiring manager made the following remarks that were indicative of a toxic leader: "I am here to fix execution issues" "The business has trouble executing and delivering quality results"

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation allowed. Was given bottom of payband.

Liability Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Encompass Insurance.

Interview

Iterviews are in a panel settibg and tge managers drill you hard with questions. I had a total of 6 interviews and 3 sit alongs. They offered me one salary and paid another. Told me that the company was growing, since Ive been there 7 adjusters have quit.

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Encompass Insurance (Duluth, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

There was a brief phone interview then they had me come in for my in person interview. I was already an employee of Allstate so they make it very easy to switch jobs with out switching companies.

Claims Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Encompass Insurance (Duluth, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

I initially applied for this position on the Allstate employment website. The next day I received an e-mail from a company recruiter to request a phone interview. After the phone interview, which was very brief and just a few questions regarding my professional background and a few situational questions, I was sent a link to take the pre-assessment. The recruiter told me the assessment was straight forth and mostly common sense. I completed the assessment within the 48hr time frame and was immediately sent an e-mail telling me congratulations I would be moving on the next round. About a day later I was called to schedule an in-person interview.

The face to face lasted about 30 to 45 min. and it was a typical interview. Background information, situational questions and information regarding the position and benefits, after the interview I was told that I would hear something one-way-or-the-other in about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• This interview was straight forth and to the point nothing out of the ordinary or too hard.   4 Answers