Enercon Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Enercon Services

2.8

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enercon Services (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

after the initial phone interview, you are called in for a first in person interview. if that goes well you are called in for a second one. depending on the position you are called in for a 3rd lunch meeting with the team you will be working with

Structural Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enercon Services in September 2014.

Interview

I participated the campus carrier fair. I got the email from Enercon for on campus interview after a day of the carrier fair. Simple questions about what you put on your resume. The interviewer was trying to figure out the skill sets from the conversation. Nothing Technical.

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Enercon Services (Naperville, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Met with representatives at career fair who passed my information along. Met with representative a week later for an introductory interview. Nothing too difficult or technical, merely evaluating how you present your achievements alongside your resume. This was followed by an in-office interview. I spoke with the head of that office's structural department for a half hour, mainly about what the job would entail and what kind of person I am. This was followed by four more half hour interviews with employees of descending seniority within the structural department. Very laid back, informative conversations. Only once was I asked to yet my knowledge of structural engineering. Very nice, honest employees. Every single one said the half the work was engineering, half the work was regulatory paperwork. Good experience. 2-3 hours long though

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with your technical writing ability?   Answer Question

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Enercon Services (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

Very quick interview, and simple questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Casual

Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enercon Services (Kennesaw, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

thorough and informative, learned a lot about the company and the culture, met many members on the team. Got good info on the benefits and long term opportunities. It was not too long, I received an offer after a relatively short period of time

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enercon Services in February 2018.

Interview

Applied through a career fair at my school. If they liked your resume, they would contact you for a phone/skype interview. After interviewing, I waited 3 weeks until I received a call with an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Enercon Services (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Talked with a panel of employees. Very welcoming, friendly, and helpful. Very professional and straight forward.

Anonymous Employee in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Enercon Services (Germantown, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

Met a recruiter at a college career fair. Got an email a few weeks later inviting me to an in-office interview. They did not offer to pay for my transportation, however the interviewers ended up taking me out to the Green Turtle for lunch afterwards. Met with a group of managers before talking to each Electrical lead engineer individually.

Interview Questions

• Do you have good writing skills?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Enercon Services (Kennesaw, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

Got in touch with the recruiter after applying for the position in 2 weeks. Scheduled a phone interview which last about 30mins. The next day, recruiter followed up on the next F2F interview. Had interviewed with 3 people at their office but one thing that was different from other companies was that candidates had to do a writing test beforehand.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to move to the Nuclear Power industry and what do you know about it?
      How did you hear about the company?
      Do you have experience using ETAP?
      Do you have developed control schematic in your current company?   Answer Question

Entry Level Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Enercon Services (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

The first conversation was at university of Florida career fair. Then the sent me an email for an on campus interview. The on campus interview was behavioral. " When was your integrity questioned?" or "How did you deal with the situation when you knew you were right and your professor was wrong". Then they sent me an email for on site interview. 5 different candidates were present and they said that you guys are not competing with each other if all of you do good we will hire all of you. I had to interview with 5 different leads and one of them was also a new recruit which gave us a better look into the company. Their main concern was will you be able to write and handle criticism. No technical questions at all.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were behavioral and nothing unexpected.   Answer Question