Enlivant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 26, 2017

2.2

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Was given a phone interview which lasted twenty minutes. Set up a face to face interview for three days later. Had to wait almost thirty minutes past my interview time to be seen because to ED forgot that I was there( not a good start ). Had a good interview and the ED was apologetic about forgetting I was there. It has been ten days since that interview and I have heard nothing back. I called and left a message to find out what the status was but have not received a call back yet.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Enlivant.

Interview

I had phone interview with a recruiter. I then met with regional directors then vp and then they flew me to chicago and interviewed with executive leadership. Read the mission and values they all live and believe them.

Interview Questions

• mostly behavioral questions to verify i fit with the culture of the community   Answer Question

Negotiation

The recruiter negotiated once I let them know my expectations. I was offered more than my min requirements.

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enlivant (Kennesaw, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, Executive Director emailed me requesting an interview for the next day. Interview went relatively smoothly, He didn't ask any truly difficult questions. He was very friendly and I felt at ease.

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cookeville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enlivant (Cookeville, TN).

Interview

Open and honest dialogue with very little red tape. Interested in ideas from all sources and open to feedback regarding issues at the community currently. Friendly, open and focused conversation style

Regional Director Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Enlivant.

Interview

The recruiting firm the company used for an RDO position for Washington State had poor follow up and lacked professionalism by no means did I reflect that experience with the company but I had no desire to pursue further conversation for employment.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview with the company recruiter. I was invited to a face-to-face interview at the property that included a tour of the community. I was told that the regional representative would like to proceed if I was interested. The next contact was a follow up phone call by the recruiter. Some negotiation occurred and I received a formal offer.

Community Relations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Enlivant in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Did two assessment type tests, one was about Outlook. Phone interview with Human Resources. Very friendly. Answered basic interview questions about sales experience, how I would go about getting sales, etc....

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Enlivant (Lincoln, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

It was enjoyable and felt like a good fit from the beginning. The process has taken 45 days, so don't be in a hurry. There were four separate interviews. I am waiting to hear today re: an offer

Community Relations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enlivant.

Interview

Phone Interview- Somewhat laid back -asked about past experience and how it could help in current position. Interviewer was personable... But the process is long. You submit your online application, wait a couple weeks for the phone interview and still wait to hear back (but it says your still an active candidate when you login to account). At this point I'm still waiting to hear back. I wish it was more streamlined and you could speak with a representative locally first.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Levittown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Enlivant (Levittown, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

I am still in the middle of the interview process. So far, I've had one phone interview and two in-person interviews. I have found the interviews to be collegial and comprehensive. The interviewers have asked intelligent questions (not "What would you say your greatest weakness is?") and have clearly listened to my answers thoughtfully. I could tell by the follow-up questions.