Enlivant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Enlivant Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.2

1. Featured Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Enlivant.

Interview

I had phone interview with a recruiter. I then met with regional directors then vp and then they flew me to chicago and interviewed with executive leadership. Read the mission and values they all live and believe them.

Interview Questions

• mostly behavioral questions to verify i fit with the culture of the community   Answer Question

Negotiation

The recruiter negotiated once I let them know my expectations. I was offered more than my min requirements.

Resident Care Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawton, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enlivant (Lawton, OK) in June 2017.

Interview

I put in application online received a call the next day and scheduled an interview for the same day. All of the interview questions were off of a paper the hiring manager had . You were asked about what you would do or did do in a bunch of scenarios. Although i didn't like the style of questions given i did get hired right there and started work the following week.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me what you did during a time you had two co-workers not getting along.   Answer Question

Divisional Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enlivant (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position and was contacted by a recruiter in early May for a phone interview and conducted the interview on the same day. An in-person interview was scheduled for Late May at their corporate office in downtown Chicago. I interviewed with the Hiring Manager from the L&D team, a member of the L&D team and a HR rep. The interviews went smoothly and contained the standard tell me about a time when... type of questions. I sent thank you notes to each of the interviewers. I sent follow up emails including topical articles and information to Hiring Manager on 5 separate occasions from the time of the interview in late May until late July. After the 2 month period of time with no response, I received a form letter letting me know that I was no longer being considered for the position with a short comment that the applicant tracking system should have sent out an email. I was disappointed to have not continued forward in the interview process but what bothered me was how this was handled by Enlivant. I was surprised that Enlivant sent the form email and did not call me directly and apologize for the error. I would hope for better treatment given that I spent the better part of 6 hours commuting and interviewing for the positions, several hours locating relevant articles and information to share with the hiring manager of the L&D team and the fact that Enlivant left me hanging for 2 months with no response to my emails. I hope those involved will take the information in this review and change how they handle applicants.

To those of you are applying for the position or to Enlivant, don't be surprised if you get the same lack of respect as I did.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced a challenging deadline and several similar questions.   1 Answer

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Enlivant (West Knoxville, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

Quick very unprofessional. The director was unable to answer basic questions relating to food service and the facilities. Her dress was very inappropriate and made me feel uneasy. It lasted 4 minutes and was a waste of my time. I believe she was screening applicants for a corporate executive to do final interviews

Interview Questions

• Ask me what was my menu for my last catered event?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enlivant (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I tend to do better when I'm being interviewed by a manager, rather than a recruiter. This was a "screening interview" with a recruiter, who seemed to know very little about the job and was asking common personality questions. It's hard for me to take questions like "What drives you?" seriously, when the recruiter obviously hadn't read my resume anyway. The whole process made me feel like a number. I got "corporate culture" feel from this interview, so I'm choosing not to apply for any more jobs at this company.

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Was given a phone interview which lasted twenty minutes. Set up a face to face interview for three days later. Had to wait almost thirty minutes past my interview time to be seen because to ED forgot that I was there( not a good start ). Had a good interview and the ED was apologetic about forgetting I was there. It has been ten days since that interview and I have heard nothing back. I called and left a message to find out what the status was but have not received a call back yet.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Enlivant (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Warm and inviting people that interviewed me. They were interviewing me a hectic time as it was during the time of a conference they were putting on. I enjoyed being able to walk around the office the day of my interview to get a feel for that the office environment and culture was like.

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enlivant (Kennesaw, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online, Executive Director emailed me requesting an interview for the next day. Interview went relatively smoothly, He didn't ask any truly difficult questions. He was very friendly and I felt at ease.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Enlivant (Muncie, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

It was like any other interview. although they did have a questions or an outline to follow. Was informed of what would be expected of me. Interviewed with the CSM and administer.

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Enlivant (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Numerous interviews starting with recruiters phone interview.. followed by Regional and District leadership. This company is quite selective regarding their hires. They want the right talent and value set that matches their values.

Interview Questions

• How does the mission and values of the company match your values?   1 Answer