Entelect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Entelect Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Entelect

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Entelect (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in September 2014.

Interview

One on one where the interviewer tests your thought process more than technical knowledge, but they do ask very tough technical questions as well. They focus on how well you copt under stress.

Interview Questions

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Entelect in October 2012.

Interview

Interview:
    I applied online and was contacted to do a telephonic interview within a couple of days.

The interviewer spent a large chunk of the interview regurgitating information easily obtainable via their website, which was a complete waste of time.
    The remainder of the interview consisted of standard HR questions and general programming questions relating to Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and Databases.

I found the questions to be rather easy and answered the majority of them correctly in my opinion.

I received an email a few hours later stating that Entelect did not wish to extend an offer.

General Impression:
    Interviewer should focus more on the candidate. A quick intro to the company is sufficient, feed more information only if asked to.
    More feedback would be nice considering that technical knowledge was not the primary decision factor.

Interview Questions

• What is your expected salary?   1 Answer