KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Entelect Reviews

Updated Nov 24, 2021

Found 136 of over 139 reviews

4.7
Entelect CEO Shashi Hansjee (no image)
Shashi Hansjee
Pros
  • "Social clubs are too many to mention and lastly, great remuneration(in 11 reviews)

• "Great culture that is ingrained in everyone - from Senior Management to new employees(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "I have been lucky enough to not have come across any yet(in 3 reviews)

• "The parking at head office can be a problem(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

1. 5.0

Great company!

Nov 11, 2021 - Intermediate Business Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Great career growth opportunities. The company has lots of new and active projects to work on so you will never be bored -In depth review sessions that provide constructive feedback to propel your career -The Entelect teams that you work with care very much about your growth, well being, and success -Very good company benefits; competitive salary, salary increases twice a year, annual performance bonus, internal rewards system where vouchers can be redeemed, free health and wellness services i.e., counseling, financial advice, legal advice etc

Cons

-Entelect's client base is prestigious so there is a lot of pressure to perform well, and the expectations are high. But this is great for one's growth. These are the types of environments that really push people out of their comfort zones and into greatness. So not really much of a con. But I couldn't leave this section blank :)

2. 5.0

What a company

Oct 18, 2021 - Intermediate Software Engineer in Johannesburg
      Business Outlook

Pros

Growth isn't optional. I have yet to meet a colleague that is not pushing themselves to grow, improve, do better & meet the high expectations. Entelect creates environments (through its tribes of tribes approach) that allow people to still get things done but collaborate, learn & grow. I think the biggest strength is their focus on culture. Teams try to showcase and/or enhance their culture regardless if they're based at a client or not. It makes work more enjoyable. We get Workpoints (kind-of like eBucks with a Workpoints store full of vouchers) for training, social activities even our internal dev conferences. You will see how much Entelect & its people care.

Cons

You can get better pay at banks & bigger companies. However, can you enjoy your work-life as much?

3. 5.0

Best company to work for

Nov 24, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Johannesburg
      Business Outlook

Pros

Best company to work for

Cons

There are no cons worth mentioning

4. 5.0

Employee Driven

Oct 18, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer in Centurion
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is a company that puts a lot of effort into making sure their employees are really well looked after. So much opportunities to grow your technical skills, your network and if you want to, your leadership skills as well. Most of management started with Entelect as grads/juniors and grew themselves to where they are now, which make them really relatable. For such a big and 'old'-ish company, you almost get that start-up feel where you're more part of a Family than an Employee. The culture is strong in this one - My Best Yoda Impression

Cons

Can sometimes feel overwhelming with the amount of great employees working for Entelect. If you don't have Imposter syndrome, chances are, you probably will for the first few weeks.

5. 5.0

Greate Company

Nov 23, 2021 - Intermediate Quality Assurance Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Focus on Upskilling Good culture

Cons

No company contribution to medical aid and pension

6. 5.0

A people first company

Nov 10, 2021 - Software Development Manager in Cape Town
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked for a number of tech companies and consultancies over the last 20 years, and Entelect is number 1 by far. They hire the best people and look after them. Simple. Definitely the place to be if you want to grow. Great culture.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

One of the best companies to work for

Oct 18, 2021 - Technical Lead in Pretoria, Gauteng
      Business Outlook

Pros

Since I started I had a family of Entelectuals around me. They always have your best interest at heart and helps you to grow in your career. Entelect made it possible for me to live my passion. Every day doesn't feel like work, because I love what I do and Entelect looks after me. The main points for me are the Culture, Workpoints, Training, Senior Management and so many other extra benefits you get by working at Entelect.

Cons

Still haven't found any in the 3 years I have worked there.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

A company that actually puts a strong focus on EX

Oct 19, 2021 - Senior Business Analyst in Cape Town
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working for 10 years , this is the first time that I feel the entire company cares about my career growth, with really great opportunities. The culture is really amazing. There is a strong sense of brotherhood within the company. Work with amazing people.

Cons

There is a very high expectation of you coming into the company. Management and your team trust you can get the job done off the bat. Sometimes it can feel a bit overwhelming.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Awesome company to work for

Oct 18, 2021 - Development Manager in Cape Town
      Business Outlook

Pros

Brilliant onboarding process for new joiners to the company and very supportive management team. Solid focus on people growth and mentorship, and a company culture that isn't lip service. The company is growing fast which increases opportunities for all of the development teams and new career opportunities. Developers are allowed to rotate teams every 2 years which provides an opportunity to work on new platforms and technologies. Big emphasis on training. Excellent remuneration

Cons

No cons or down sides

10. 5.0

Great Growth and Company Culture

Oct 18, 2021 - Team Leader in Johannesburg
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Company is constantly growing - Company has high standards for candidates - Review process is robust and transparent - Has a strong reputation for quality delivery to clients - Good remuneration policies tied to delivery and growth

Cons

- Consulting work is innately a challenge, depending on the client

Viewing 1 - 10 of 136 Reviews