KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Epic Games Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 111 of over 111 interviews

Employee Referral12%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Epic Games

Application

I interviewed at Epic Games

Interview

Recruiter call. 30 minutes. Team lead call. One hour. Take home code test 12 hours. Got rejected. No additional feedback. I gave 13.5 hours. They gave 1.5 hours. Not a good trade.

Epic Games

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Games

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter and the interview process consisted of a screening call, two interviews, one technical test and a panel. During the interview process I was kept in the loop and updated often, there was definitely an effort from the recruiter to make it as painless a process as possible. While challenging, it was a very positive process.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a bit about yourself
    1 Answer

Epic Games

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Epic Games

Interview

Informal call with the hiring manager and she pulled in her team at the last minute. It was a good experience but did not end up getting the job. They asked basic benefits questions and behavioral questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Epic Games

Application

I interviewed at Epic Games

Interview

They reached out to me about a role. Did two interviews, a technical assessment and an audio design test. Convoluted process in that the role was cut by Epic (or something, still unclear) in the end, so it was a waste of time on my side. Received no feedback on either test.

Epic Games

Application

I interviewed at Epic Games

Interview

Very rigorous process with lots of hands on components. Interview took 1 hour and was split into two sections. Part of the interview was skill application and the other part was soft skills and communication.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Epic Games

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Games

Interview

Long interview process - I think I had 5 or 6 separate virtual meetings and I met some really amazing people! I can tell they take their hiring seriously which is great.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about specifics of my resume, about my HR experience, communication style, etc

Epic Games

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Epic Games

Interview

I applied online, and the process took 6 weeks. Two weeks after I applied, I heard back from the recruiter with a technical screener take-home. Five days after I turned the screener in, the recruiter contacted me for a screening call, which immediately resulted in a decision to proceed to an interview with the hiring managers for the following week. The HM interview lasted one hour, and I heard back about the results by end of week. Four-45min panel interviews were scheduled for 10 days later. I heard back about the final decision within 36-hours. Overall, it was a great, efficient experience, but the team decided on a different candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing too surprising or unexpected. Pretty typical hypothetical scenarios, behavioral questions, etc. One of the interviewers threw in a PM interview question (with warning) because it spoke to some of my experience.

Epic Games

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epic Games

Interview

- Recruiter Call (30 min) - Manager Call (45 min) - Team Panel (60 min) - Extended Team Panel (3 hours) - Recruiter Call x2 (15 min ea) I was told I was a top candidate and the manager seemed eager to move me forward after each round. I received strong feedback (per the recruiter), but I had to wait for one additional interview, which had no timeframe. I was informed I could expect an offer, but I had to wait to interview with one more person. At that point, I had already talked to 9 people. For a non-senior or a non-managerial position, it seemed really excessive and confusing. The process truly became convoluted and started to appear that the hiring team was not sure what they wanted. In the end, the team did not make a hiring selection for the role, it closed, and it was a complete waste of time for everyone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Epic Games

Application

I interviewed at Epic Games

Interview

Recruiter was rude, did not even gave me a chance to ask questions, and pretend to be nice. Very bad experience, please make sure get ready for the terrible questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I interviewed at Epic Games (London, England)

Interview

HR round > two hiring manager round They asked behavioral questions and some situation questions that I don’t remember Then they asked what’s you’d favorite product in general , follow up with why, metrics, and how you retain them etc They also asked favorite product of the company and how to improve it Industry trend

Interview Questions
  • What’s your favorite epic games products and how to improve it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 111 Interviews

Epic Games Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Epic Games as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.06 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Tools Programmer and Community Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Production Assistant and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Epic Games takes an average of 28 days when considering 100 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 9 days), whereas Community Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 97 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Epic Games according to 100 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 28.90%