Epitec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epitec Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2018

2.4

J2EE Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Epitec.

Interview

Initial recruiter interview asking about past work experience then drug test client face to face interview with a group of people. Asked random questions about the past work experience. Gave a piece of code to tell what is wrong and how to improve the performance.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epitec (Dearborn, MI) in July 2013.

Interview

Phone interview to make sure you are who you say you are and make sure you can communicate. Then they will move onto an interview with the place they have the contract with.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview first very easy, they then called me in for in person interview, talked to two people, it was pretty easy. All around very basic process nothing too in depth

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Face to face interview, interactive. You get to meet multiple managers from the company.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epitec.

Interview

There is a 2 stage interview process for internal employees. Consultant interviews typically depend on the customer preferences. For internal recruiters it is largely personality based. They want to see how personable you are. They will also be asking about your GPA and extra curricular activies - to see how you multi-task and if you are successful at it.

Interview Questions

• It is a fairly easy interview, there are no trick questions to throw you off. Make sure you know your strengths / weaknesses and why you want to job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. We hire people right out of college and start everyone off at the same base salary. Commission and bonuses come shortly after, but that is up to the individual to obtain.

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI) in December 2012.

Interview

Applied through college job board. Brief phone call that led to setting up an interview. Was a two interview process. First one was with my manager. Second was with my manager again, and the finance manager. Heard back a few days later. Came in to get an offer. The whole interview process was professional, but felt very conversational.

Interview Questions

• No question was too difficult. More so be ready to ask questions yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

After receiving my offer I asked for a little more money, they accepted.

SAN Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epitec (Dearborn, MI) in April 2011.

Interview

Was selected from resume posting on Monster. Called to offer interview, prepped me thoroughly. Was interviewed via phone by Epitec, then in person by Ford, accompanied by an Epitec rep. Was made a favorable offer very quickly. Everyone I work with from Epitec is kind, helpful, cheerful, and approachable.

Interview Questions

• None, I was very thoroughly prepped on what kind of questions would be asked, and coached on how to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted initial offer, it was more than I had planned to ask for the position. I was offered one rate for no benefits, and another for time off and benefits. Accepted the second.

IT Recruiter Interview

Interview

In phone interview and then was called into the office for an in-person interview. They will call you most likely the day after and then go from there. They look for college graduates for entry level recruiter positions.

Interview Questions

• Not really too bad of an interview. Will ask about your college major and why you chose it and your GPA.
      Just make sure you are sales driven and you will get the job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI) in December 2012.

Interview

There is a 2-3 step interview process consisting of face to face interviews with a corporate internal recruiter, as well as at least one of the account managers. There are a lot of situational and personal experience type questions. They are looking for someone who can rise to the occasion and meet and exceed goals. Someone who is goal oriented is ideal for this position.

Interview Questions

• There are not really any technical questions required for this position, though being computer proficient will be crucial to ones ability to pick up the day-to-day processes.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, the salary is what it is, take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Really straight forward, talked about previous jobs and college experiences and why/how they were applicable to recruiting.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They tell you compensation upfront and annual forecast for year one. There is no negotiating.