Epitec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epitec Interview Questions

Updated Nov 27, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI) in November 2017.

Interview

Everything went fine with the phone interview and was a typical process. I got scheduled for an in-person interview at the Southfield office with a trainer there and a senior recruiter. Everything with this seemed to be going fine, but then they left to get the recruiting director or manager for the second part of the hour interview. He had apparently, "stepped into a meeting" and they said they would email me to have me come in on Monday at 11am to meet with him. They never called or emailed me. I can't understand why they would do something so unprofessional as to stand me up on the interview process, but it makes sense as I dig deeper into the reviews of their culture and company on here.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Epitec (Addison, TX).

Interview

Overall, the interview process seemed like a breeze. The corporate recruiter had contacted me to screen me for an open position in TX . The corporate recruiter went over the details of the position with me and explained the base salary etc. At the end of the phone call, she scheduled me for an in-person interview.

When I reach the office, the manager greets me and sits down to go over the position itself. Then she goes on to discuss the structure of the company. Overall, I was asked little to no questions. I was also introduced to two other recruiters who worked for the same position I was applying for. This was to give me a an idea of what the position will be like. I asked them questions about the roles and responsibilities, and challenges/advice they might want to share with me. From what the manager/interviewer told me, none of the technical recruiters had any background experience to begin with so I felt a little more confident since I had some experience from my internship.

I walked out of the interview feeling a little absurd that they did not ask me much on my background but gave detailed description about the position instead. The most absurd of all was the fact that they sent me a rejection e-mail within 5 minutes after I walked out. Their decision almost seemed pre-determined since they had been talking about the recruiter position for over an hour.

So I drove 30 minutes both ways, to get rejected for a job I didn't apply for only to find out that they can determine a candidate's faith in a span of 5 minutes. Thanks Epitec.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Epitec.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter/corporate recruiter and then brought in for a brief interview with a couple recruiters and then with management. They are really nice and it feels really laid back.

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI).

Interview

There was a short phone screening which led to an in-person interview. I was interviewed by two people (recruiters/senior recruiters) initially and then I waited for a manager to interview me. Took about a good 1-2 hours.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview first very easy, they then called me in for in person interview, talked to two people, it was pretty easy. All around very basic process nothing too in depth

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epitec.

Interview

It was long and extensive for an entry level position. 1 phone interview and 2 in person interviews. I met with the HR Intern who recruited me each time and also with 2 sales managers. The process was very intimidating and I was worried the whole time that it was a pyramid scheme. When I was offered the position I was given only a few hours to sign the offer letter, not enough time to review all of the documents, including the Employment Agreement.

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI) in July 2016.

Interview

First, I spoke to a corporate recruiter on the phone and was asked basic background questions. Secondly, I visited the office in Southfield for an interview and spoke to a corporate trainer, two current recruiters, the Chief Sales Officer and a Sales Manager in training. The process has changed from the time I started and there are not as many people who talk to you.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epitec in June 2016.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, discussed Epitec and what it did. Then spoke about the position the recruiter was contacting me about. Decided I had the qualifications and wanted to move forward.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epitec.

Interview

The interview was with only one manager/executive with HR not being present during the interview. I was asked questions that were illegal to ask and basis of discrimination. I was mind-boggled that the executive was that oblivious of the law to ask such discriminatory questions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked legally inappropriate questions with HR not being present there to monitor the interview or witness the interview. Which I find very odd.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Phone interview, two in person interviews. Not a good company to work with. I interviewed twice and wasn't considered due to motivation which was an absurd excuse. They ask for transcripts which you have to pay for out of pocket. Low base salary. My experience was a hassle and waste time/ money.