Epitec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Epitec Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI).

Interview

There was a short phone screening which led to an in-person interview. I was interviewed by two people (recruiters/senior recruiters) initially and then I waited for a manager to interview me. Took about a good 1-2 hours.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview first very easy, they then called me in for in person interview, talked to two people, it was pretty easy. All around very basic process nothing too in depth

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epitec.

Interview

It was long and extensive for an entry level position. 1 phone interview and 2 in person interviews. I met with the HR Intern who recruited me each time and also with 2 sales managers. The process was very intimidating and I was worried the whole time that it was a pyramid scheme. When I was offered the position I was given only a few hours to sign the offer letter, not enough time to review all of the documents, including the Employment Agreement.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epitec in June 2016.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, discussed Epitec and what it did. Then spoke about the position the recruiter was contacting me about. Decided I had the qualifications and wanted to move forward.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Epitec.

Interview

The interview was with only one manager/executive with HR not being present during the interview. I was asked questions that were illegal to ask and basis of discrimination. I was mind-boggled that the executive was that oblivious of the law to ask such discriminatory questions.

Interview Questions

• I was asked legally inappropriate questions with HR not being present there to monitor the interview or witness the interview. Which I find very odd.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Phone interview, two in person interviews. Not a good company to work with. I interviewed twice and wasn't considered due to motivation which was an absurd excuse. They ask for transcripts which you have to pay for out of pocket. Low base salary. My experience was a hassle and waste time/ money.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position. There was a phone screening and 2 face to face interviews which then led to the offer. In the first face to face the recruiter was honest and clear with information about the position. The second face to face was with a manager. We discussed what a career would look like at Epitec. This is a company that I could see a future at.
    I received an offer and spoke with another member of management. It was clear that Recruiters are disposable and even though Epitec "wanted" me to join the team, I was of no value to them. When I spoke with this other member of management they let me know they are fine with people coming and going because they can replace them so easily. They don't seem to see a problem with turnover.
    If you are looking for a career, be cautious of Epitec.

Cultural differences.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Epitec (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

I went in for the interview and the interviewer and I have a brief conversation. He asked if I had reviewed their incentive plan and what I knew about the company. It was a very easy going interview with no hard questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you know anything about the company   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Epitec in May 2015.

Interview

Took two weeks, I drove 16 hours for the face to face interview in Dallas area. When I got there I realized there was any diversity there at all and I read reviews but.. yeah. The employees wasn't not welcoming but the interviews was very nice. The Skype interview was terrible. He was very rude and showed no interest. I am well qualified for the position, but once he astually saw me I can tell it was already a no. I hate race had to do with it but he made it pretty obvious.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with inbound and out-bound calling.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Epitec (Southfield, MI).

Interview

I had an excellent experience with this company overall so far. I'm only a potential candidate for the position, but they have been exceedingly flexible with the interview process because I am already employed full time. They have been very personable throughout the entire process thus far. I have had every question answered concisely in regards to compensation, benefits and everything else about the position.

Interview Questions

• What is a piece of advice you have been given recently that has helped in your professional life?   Answer Question