31% would recommend to a friend
(361 total reviews)
44% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Free food and beverages" (in 19 reviews)
- "Nice people face to face." (in 18 reviews)
- "Also Epitec provides an initial training for those individuals who do not know what recruiting is." (in 12 reviews)
- "The culture is great" (in 11 reviews)
- "The other employees are helpful and friendly." (in 10 reviews)
- "Poor benefits and some management people are hard to reach" (in 25 reviews)
- "No management effort at placing consultants coming off contracts" (in 22 reviews)
- "low pay and longer work hours" (in 19 reviews)
- "Luckily, my account manager was amazing." (in 15 reviews)
- "Salary is based on 2080 hours per year, but with only 6 holidays, and with the OEM getting 17 holidays per year your actual salary is much less." (in 12 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Epitec and is not affected by filters.
Found 361 of over 462 reviews
Updated Nov 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 1.0Oct 13, 2023RecruiterFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDetroit, MI
Remote work and nice coworkers
Leadership created a low morale, by asking us to log on early or stay late without pay, firing employees without putting them on an improvement plan, and having unreasonable monthly goals. They even let two of my coworkers go the week of Christmas. Management was very shady.1
- 1.0Oct 5, 2023RecruiterFormer Employee, more than 1 yearSouthfield, MI
I got served a legal statement saying I was being sued for something I had nothing to do with.
Mark Rumba is a slimy person. Do not trust him. You are just a number to him. He will sue you for everything you have. Watch your back. He is the reason why so many of us have left this organization.3
- 2.0Aug 3, 2023AccountantFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Easy interview and onboarding process. Everyone was very helpful during my assignment. If I needed anything they handled it with an expedient fashion.
Once your assignment is complete. They will harass you about sending back equipment even thought he company never gave you the labor. The great customer service is over when your assignment is over. I had not received my last check two weeks after my assignment. So I filed a claim with the Dept. of Labor.1
- 5.0Aug 31, 2022Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 5 years
I've worked at Epitec for the last 6 years as a remote employee in Central, IL. The growth and development opportunities I've been presented with during my employment here have been incomparable to my previous job in retail. Coming into the staffing world right out of college, not really knowing what career path I wanted to take, I feel like this opportunity was made for me and now that I'm here, I can't imagine myself doing anything else. I've been able to apply things that I learned throughout school and my previous job in every role I've been in here at Epitec-- while learning and growing in other ways along the way as well. I've reported to multiple different managers and have always felt heard, respected, and cared for as not only an employee of the company, but as a person as well. The goals put in place are attainable and help motivate me on a daily basis. The culture at Epitec is fast paced, friendly, team oriented, diverse, and collaborative. If you're looking for a long term career and a company you can continue to grow with professionally, personally, and financially, Epitec is the place to be!
The only downfall of working remotely for so long is being so far away from a lot of others that work for the company, but we use tools like Microsoft Teams and have meetings/calls via video on a daily basis, which helps to connect with others. Also going on site for customer and employee visits as well as attending different industry events helps get you out of the house and interacting in person.2
Epitec Reviews FAQs
Epitec has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 462 reviews left anonymously by employees. 31% of employees would recommend working at Epitec to a friend and 31% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.
31% of Epitec employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Epitec 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.4 for culture and values and 2.8 for career opportunities.