Equian Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equian.

Interview

Several phone interviews which included different staff that I would be work with. Was surprised the interview process was completely remote. Never was screened with HR initially and worked directly with hiring manager which was nice.

Interview Questions

Equian Response

Feb 22, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Good afternoon and thank you for your feedback. We've made a concerted effort to streamline the interview process and avoid lengthy lag-time. While we understand that it's not always possible to... More

Interview

Very friendly people. No tough questions. Hiring managers were very down to earth. They told me about the job and asked my expectations . It was 30 mins interview. Both managers appreciated my skills and experience .

Feb 22, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thanks for taking a moment to provide us with your interview feedback. We're pleased that you had a positive experience!

Lead Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equian (Louisville, KY) in March 2018.

Interview

Had been interviewed briefly over the phone and later followed by an in person interview. Few concerns: It has been said 4 interview panelists would be there. But only 2 showed up. Third one showed up on and off. The fourth one did not show up. Questions were not difficult at all. But scenario based question was given and not sure about what was expected. I did my best. The bitter part was, I traveled around 200 miles from my home town for in person interview and they never care to provide any feedback even after requested. Overall, the process did not happen in a professional manner.

Interview Questions

• HealthCare Scenario was given to suggest a technical solution and I had provided what is followed in the industry for the scenario given with the quality and amount of inputs provided i=during the scenario was described. All the technical questions were answered properly. They did not go very deep on the technical questions.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Equian (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was average! It was a 2 round interview process as i was in the process of relocating from a different state.The first round via phone and with the last round being in person within a group setting. Personality was an important factor as it is a team environment and it's important to mesh well with the team.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Equian (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process was carried out online and in person and i was trained for one week to see if i was able to handle the position given to me as the HR manager

Senior Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Equian (Bethesda, MD) in November 2017.

Interview

First, I was approached by a headhunter that wouldn't tell me anything about the company and to research it myself. I researched the company myself it found out it was a small start up. Applied to the job online and had 3 separate telephone interviews lasting an hour and a half a piece, then flew to Bethesda, MD for an in-person daylong interview from 9am-3pm. The first telephone interview was a skills evaluation where the interviewer(VP) asked about technical skills. The second telephone interview was with another interviewer (a different VP) 50-50 technical-personality interview. The third telephone interview was was with a third person ("Senior VP") and was another personality interview. The 4th interview (in-person) was a technical-personality interview that went on for 2 hours with half the team meeting via web-ex and the other half in a conference room. At the in-person interview they didn't organize their schedule around the flight plan they booked for me so they asked me for a 5th interview to determine my technical skills. I declined the 5th interview and asked for a decision. They declined to move forward with my application. This was a 2.5 month process.

Interview Questions

• Basically asked all the job requirements verbatim in question format   Answer Question

Nov 22, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to express such candid commentary. This position is quite unique in the fact that the candidate selected must be a good cultural fit from both a technical and an... More

HR Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Equian (Louisville, KY) in November 2016.

Interview

Hiring manager remained in touch with me throughout the process, and was very responsive to my questions. I found the process to be clear, helpful, and easy to navigate.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the organization in terms of talents   Answer Question

Nov 22, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you! We are thrilled that you found our interview process to be smooth and to know that the hiring manager was engaged in the process. We hope you will refer others to apply with Equian!

Various Technical Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equian in October 2017.

Interview

This happened over the course of several months. DON'T WORK AT THIS PLACE! NOT HONEST AND DISORGANIZED. Contacted by Internal Recruiter and External Recruiter for different positions. First time was phone interview with External Recruiter - Gave me much more information about company and position. Phone interview with hiring manager. Good interview. Face to face with hiring manager. Good interview. Verbal agreement on Salary. External Recruiter returned to me with a 25% reduction in Salary. Not good. Declined offer. Decided I would never work for this company as they were dishonest.
    Second interview - Against my better judgement I interviewed with them again. Internal Recruiter gave me no information on the position or who or what I was interviewing for. Phone interview with hiring manager and peer. Peer began interview and didn't really know what the position was for or didn't understand the position. Hiring manager was rude and joined meeting very late. I really think neither person knew what they wanted in this person they were trying to hire. The interview was a waste of time. Interviewers asked questions and answers given. However interviewers were not qualified to understand the answers give. This company is growing by acquisition and doing a very poor job at it. They have been down graded several times by Moody from stable to negative. I don't think they will be around much longer. Don't go with a sinking ship.

Interview Questions

• Situational and behavioral questions. At the end they said that they asked technical questions. I guess they thought the situational and behavioral questions were technical. Not a good place. Very disorganized and they don't appear to be getting any better.   Answer Question

Apr 24, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for your commentary; please understand that we empathize with your frustrations and we are disappointed to learn that your interview experience was less than stellar. We take such feedback... More

Junior COB Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Equian (Franklin, TN) in February 2018.

Interview

The HR person set up the interview via email. The interview was with three managers. I felt comfortable and the managers were easy to talk to. No "tricky" or hypothetical questions. Very straightforward process.