Cover image for Equity Residential

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Equity Residential Interview Questions

Updated Jan 23, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 108 of over 108 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Equity Residential

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equity Residential (Washington, DC)

Interview

Interview process was smooth and fast to respond, overall great experience. There was a round of phone interview, then an interview with RH and a regional manager as well. After that offer process is fast

Interview Questions
  • A time where i had to deal with something difficult
    Answer Question

Equity Residential

Application

I interviewed at Equity Residential

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 people individually, back to back. Several of the same questions were asked by both interviewers. Additionally, I never heard back from the company. Some sort of follow up would have been appreciated.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Real Estate

Join the conversation on

Real Estate

1.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/real-estate-5/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Equity Residential~3635
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Equity Residential? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Equity Residential employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Equity Residential

Application

I interviewed at Equity Residential

Interview

Interviewer was so friendly it felt more like I was chatting with a friend. They were able to intertwine all of the interview questions into a really comfortable conversation. Interview lasted for about 30 minutes but felt like I was only there for 5.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Equity Residential

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equity Residential

Interview

3 calls and a phone screen. Traditional questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Quick and efficient. Honestly loved how fast the process was! Would highly reccomend my recruiter who was an absolute sweetheart

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Equity Residential

Application

I interviewed at Equity Residential

Interview

Old fashion.. Dryer and washing machines . Lots of dry wall issues. Many plumbing issues Overall CS interview questions and answers . Walking Lifting carrying inspections Seniority play a big role

Equity Residential

Application

I interviewed at Equity Residential

Interview

It was pretty standard. Phone interview and basic review of my resume. I spoke with three different people and was a smooth process. Very nice people. I would recommend this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Equity Residential

Application

I interviewed at Equity Residential

Interview

I received a link through The Mom Project, which took me too the waiting room for my interview. Once the interview started I met with the Director of Talent Acquisition for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Equity Residential

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Equity Residential

Interview

Company almost never gets back to applications for jobs that are posted on the company portal. Better have a referral to get noticed or your resume goes in the trash. That being said, once you overcome that hurdle. You get to get grilled on your experience (entry level fyi) After you interview, don't expect to hear anything back. Have to follow up over 5 times just to be told "You're just a broker right?, Yeah, we we're hoping for someone with more on-site experience" Really good indication of what it's like to work there considering this individual went out of their way to demean/belittle my experience. (This is for the NY branch of Equity & is not an indication of what other branches are like)

Interview Questions
  • How strong are your closing skills? How many luxury deals have you closed?

Equity Residential

Application

I interviewed at Equity Residential

Interview

Easy and quick. Met with HR first and then the rest of the team. Didn’t waste time like some employers. Would encourage more interviews with sr management before offer such extended

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Equity Residential

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equity Residential in Feb 2022

Interview

Went well, the recruiter was friendly. Spent the time to ask questions about myself and my skills. Was able to ask questions about salaries and expectations and benefits and receive good answers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 108 Interviews

Equity Residential Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Equity Residential as 77.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.49 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Intern and Community Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Leasing Consultant and Concierge roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Equity Residential takes an average of 14 days when considering 111 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Community Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Intern roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 16 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Equity Residential according to 111 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 22.59%

Work at Equity Residential? Share Your Experiences

Equity Residential logo

Equity Residential Careers

Cover image for Equity Residential

Our Story In the early 1960s, two guys at the University of Michigan – Sam Zell and Bob Lurie – started managing student apartment...More

• Work With Us
  • Ten Ways
  • Benefits Overview
  • Equity Values

Company Updates

120 days ago

Culture
October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month — an annual event to educate and increase awareness. Equity teams wear pink to support and raise awareness!
Shared image

135 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
Happy Rosh Hashanah from Equity Residential! Rosh Hashanah marks the beginning of the Jewish New Year — may the sweetness of Rosh Hashanah carry through the entire year.
Shared image

Equity Residential Photos

+ Add Photo
Equity Residential photo of: Our employees pride themselves on providing a remarkable leasing and living experience to our residents.
Equity Residential photo of: October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month — an annual event to educate and increase awareness. Equity teams wear pink to support and raise awareness.
Equity Residential photo of: The Equity team in Chicago had a blast visiting Chicago Animal Care and Control with Safe Humane.
Equity Residential photo of: The Chicago teams led interactive presentations to showcase all the different facets of technology at Equity!
Equity Residential photo of: Flora Apartments