Equity Residential Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 99 of over 99 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Equity Residential

Featured Interview

Equity Residential

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equity Residential

Interview

Quick and straightforward . The interview lasted about 20 minutes over the phone and the recruiter asked simple questions to gain knowledge about your previous experiences with leasing. She also told me a few things about the company and they they do a good job with training and there is a lot of room for internal growth.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you see yourself as a Leasing consultant?
    Answer Question

Equity Residential

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equity Residential

Interview

To be honest, the interview process left me with a bad impression. The recruiter was cordial during the initial communication to set up the phone screen. However, during the actual call, she sounded very annoyed and sighed at times. Keep in mind that I was answering the questions professionally and as one normally would at a job interview. I will say that the recruiter was fairly cordial during the greeting and when ending the call, but it just sounded like she wasn't interested in what I had to say and wanted to get the call over with. A disappointing candidate experience with Equity Residential. The interview process was a 20 minute phone call interview where the recruiter explained the job position and asked basic questions about my qualifications. Left time for me to ask questions at the end as well.

Interview Questions
  • To confirm, you worked at [company name] from [date] to [date], correct? Can you tell me more about your role as a [job position] at [company name]?

Equity Residential

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equity Residential

Interview

Contacted about a week after submitting application online. Scheduled phone interview, then in-person (virtual) final interview with the Director. Was kept in the loop throughout the process, was in touch with an actual person throughout. Responsive.

Interview Questions
  • Started off with "a little about myself". Was asked about my current job - tools I used, responsibilities, initiatives I started, and history of my impact (measurables).

Equity Residential

Application

I interviewed at Equity Residential

Interview

1 Phone Interview 1 Zoom Interview Very very good It was a good experience and I appreciated it thank you. If all interviews were this enjoyable then I would interview all day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equity Residential (Washington, DC) in Feb 2021

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick. It first began with a phone interview, then video. The video interview is frightening at first, but the hiring managers ease the questions on to you

Interview Questions
  • What are some ethical issues that you’ve had to confront in the workplace

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Equity Residential (San Francisco, CA) in May 2020

Interview

This company put their best foot forward. It was great until they offered me the job after the 3rd interview and then ghosted me for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, I did reach out and they told me they offered the job to someone internally. There was absolutely no apology and they offered me a lower position with lower pay. Extremely unprofessional and very telling of how poor management would have been.

Interview Questions
  • What Do you know about the company and its origins.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Equity Residential (Boston, MA) in Mar 2020

Interview

I applied online with an employee referral once a Leasing Consultant position became available. A recruiter reached out to me to schedule a phone interview, and I interviewed with her via phone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Equity Residential

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Equity Residential

Interview

Process felt professional and organized. I was screened through the phone first, and immediately set up with an in person interview. Met with the Regional Manager and shortly had a call for the offer (within a week). I also had a second phone interview with the recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • Property management related questions. I am already in the industry.

Equity Residential

Application

I interviewed at Equity Residential

Interview

I had met an employee at a career fair. Afterwards, I followed up with her about internships and she referred me to this job. A few months later I got an email about an interview. It was just a Skype call. Very conversational, but it almost felt to informal.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Equity Residential (Chicago, IL) in Jul 2019

Interview

Extremely slow process, they don't respond for weeks even after the interview which is unprofessional. I interviews a few months ago and I still have not received my expense reimbursement check. Not sure what the hold up is, it wasn't even a large amount. I'm glad I didn't get the job here.

Interview Questions
  • What are the different ways to identify a system that's increasing its energy consumption.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 99 Interviews