Estuate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 3, 2017

2.9

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Estuate (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

They were looking for selenium completed candidates. they asked each and every topics from java, manual testing, SQL, and selenium.It took 1 hour.later I didn't get any call or message about results

Software Programmer/Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Estuate (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

this company is having two round of face to face interview in that they will ask java related concepts
    if anyone applied for java domain the questions like runtimepolymorphism,collection framework explanation,jdbc steps ect..

Interview Questions

• 1. what is runtimepolymorphism in java
        2.explain colection framework
       7.what is interface
      Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Estuate (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

It is not so easy u hav to know all the concepts of the java,sql. They will ask every thing in the java from the basic to the last concept.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied though Naukri.com.

After short listing Estuate called me for interview on a Saturday

They conducted Two technical rounds and

one HR round

First round was on telephone in their company

second and third round was face to face.

Interview Questions

• Based on projects.
      Performance issues, difficult part you face in project, how did you overcome it
      Answer Question

Senior Developer Vertica Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Estuate in November 2015.

Interview

Got a call from the company. Recruitment team guy name was Abhilash.

Asked about the expected Salary amd agreed on 30% hike.

Then he scheduled an interview with a tech guy.

Interview went super smooth and interviewee was very happy.

I got the feedback from recruitment team as well that you are the one we wanted.

After a week they come to me and said they will give only 12% hike and I have to relocate to a more expensive city as well.

I hate it for the reason that you wasted time of both the parties. I have to reschedule my meetings for the interviews and had to take a leave for a day.

Why are you asking candidates expected CTC and then scheduling an interview when you can't afford them?

Interview Questions

• There were not much technical questions but project management questions. They did not have guy for the technology so they do not know anything about it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Estuate.

Interview

through jspider.. first round 30 apti + 15 java qstns.. next round face 2 face technical.. asked basic java qstns... asked me to write program on threads.. and the recruiter was asking qstns which made no sense..

Interview Questions

• asked me to write program on threads   1 Answer

Software Testing(Manual Testing) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Estuate (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

I had attended the initial two rounds at t john college in job fair conducted by qspiders.
    In the first round they had told me to give a brief description about me and my background.
    The second round was written test (pen and paper) objective type 1 hour around 30-40 questions on aptitude and manual testing.After the above two rounds i was called for a face to face technical interview at the estuate office. The test lead took my interview and he asked me basic manual testing questions and basic personal stuff. But they did not ask me to attend further rounds of interview.That should sum it up.
    All the best.

Interview Questions

• Related to testing a webpage without navigating forward or backward.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

The interview process was quiet easy.

Asked much on Java, Servlets, MySQL and some programming test.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Estuate (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Average interview. They do so many rounds but each round same questions by different people. Not a big thing to get into this company. Ok types you can get into this company easier.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Estuate (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

Very tough ..U need to be really confident to Clear .

Interview Questions

• questions on Aptitude ..NO MULTIPLE CHOICE ..U have to solve it there and then .   Answer Question
    • Technical Part was multiple choice..though not so easy   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was too happy to get the job..thr was no negotiation as such .