Etech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Etech

2.4

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Etech (New York, NY).

Interview

Don't waste your time. They will just play around for 2 months with 5-6 rounds. I have been there and wasted my 2 months for nothing . Once you are done with all the rounds , you will not hear from them , and they won't even respond to your mails . One of the worst experience.

Interview Questions

• Screening round. Technical interview on JavaScript, HTML, CSS, XML . Spec challenge, 2 client interviews.   Answer Question

Chat Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Etech (Dallas, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

It was fast and easy. You get hired on the spot if you meet the minimum requirements and they drug test you immediately so be prepared. I was happy to get hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know if a past experience I had   1 Answer

Online Chat Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lufkin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Etech (Lufkin, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

There was a hiring event.. you filled out your application online so you just went in, reviewed paperwork, took a drug test and then started training class the following week.

Click-to-Chat Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Etech (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Saw a job posting in a Facebook group stating they were accepting walk-ins. When I got there I was greeted by the receptionist, she called a recruiter to the front to come get me. The recruiter took me back to the HR office where there were several other applicants waiting. The head HR person asked me a couple of questions about background and schedule. She asked if I wanted to work the AM or PM shift. Then I took a typing test which you had to get at least 45 words per minute. Then an essay test. Then a computer navigation test. All of the tests were easy to pass. Once that was done I was given a cup to take a urine drug test. After that I-9 paperwork was done and I was given a start date.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Etech (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

You'll wait for what seems like hours after meeting with the recruiters just to be interviewed. They interviewer will then escort you to whatever space they have for the interview, ask you questions and then you'll wait again to find out if you were hired or not. They hire anyone so you basically got the job if you can pass a drug test (urinalysis), can type more than 30 WPM and know how to navigate a computer/read.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? Weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time that you handled a difficult situation at work?   Answer Question
    • If we contacted your former employer, what would they say about your attendance? Work ethic?   Answer Question

Online Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Etech (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The hiring process is easy although you will have to be prepared to type at least 40 wpm on the computer for a typing test. As well as a basic computer test and just a friendly reminder Etech will do a background check plus the drug test

Interview Questions

• Can you make a sales pitch to the customer   1 Answer

Social Media Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Etech (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was an informal face to face meeting with the head of recruitments boss, and then followed up with another informal over the phone interview with the head of recruitment.

Interview Questions

• How do you see social media fitting in the work place?   1 Answer

Inbound Call Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nacogdoches, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Etech (Nacogdoches, TX).

Interview

I applied online and was called immediately to come in for an interview. They do an immediate typing test, then send you for the interview. I was juggled around several times, as if they had no idea what position I applied for. The first 2 people I was directed to were extremely nice, but the 3rd (who completed the interview) was very cold and indifferent, as though she had better things to do.

This interview took place in September of 2016.

Interview Questions

• (Handed a paper clip) "This is a pen. Sell it to me."   3 Answers
    • "What are your strengths and weaknesses?"   1 Answer
    • "When was there a time you sacrificed yourself for the good of your team?"   1 Answer
    • "How do you think your degree has helped you?"   2 Answers
    • "How do you deal with failure in the workplace?"   2 Answers

Outbound Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nacogdoches, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Etech (Nacogdoches, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was basically just a rundown of the job and your duties, and a few questions about yourself and your ability to sell. Pretty simple and you get the job that day.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to sell an item to them   1 Answer

Negotiation

Able to negotiate the hours you could work.

Sales Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Etech (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Very easy interview. Take a typing, computer literacy, English, and math test. Interview basic STAR questions for managers. Interview with the director and another leader usually operations or account leader. Pretty nice interview the director is very inviting and friendly.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the difference between a manager and a leader?
      Our schedules change on occasions what are the hours you would be able to work?
      If you were asked to work in another one our centers would you be able to?   Answer Question