Etech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 22, 2017

2.3

Click-to-Chat Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Etech (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Saw a job posting in a Facebook group stating they were accepting walk-ins. When I got there I was greeted by the receptionist, she called a recruiter to the front to come get me. The recruiter took me back to the HR office where there were several other applicants waiting. The head HR person asked me a couple of questions about background and schedule. She asked if I wanted to work the AM or PM shift. Then I took a typing test which you had to get at least 45 words per minute. Then an essay test. Then a computer navigation test. All of the tests were easy to pass. Once that was done I was given a cup to take a urine drug test. After that I-9 paperwork was done and I was given a start date.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Etech (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

You'll wait for what seems like hours after meeting with the recruiters just to be interviewed. They interviewer will then escort you to whatever space they have for the interview, ask you questions and then you'll wait again to find out if you were hired or not. They hire anyone so you basically got the job if you can pass a drug test (urinalysis), can type more than 30 WPM and know how to navigate a computer/read.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? Weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time that you handled a difficult situation at work?   Answer Question
    • If we contacted your former employer, what would they say about your attendance? Work ethic?   Answer Question

Social Media Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Etech (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was an informal face to face meeting with the head of recruitments boss, and then followed up with another informal over the phone interview with the head of recruitment.

Interview Questions

• How do you see social media fitting in the work place?   1 Answer

Inbound Call Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nacogdoches, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Etech (Nacogdoches, TX).

Interview

I applied online and was called immediately to come in for an interview. They do an immediate typing test, then send you for the interview. I was juggled around several times, as if they had no idea what position I applied for. The first 2 people I was directed to were extremely nice, but the 3rd (who completed the interview) was very cold and indifferent, as though she had better things to do.

This interview took place in September of 2016.

Interview Questions

• (Handed a paper clip) "This is a pen. Sell it to me."   3 Answers
    • "What are your strengths and weaknesses?"   1 Answer
    • "When was there a time you sacrificed yourself for the good of your team?"   1 Answer
    • "How do you think your degree has helped you?"   2 Answers
    • "How do you deal with failure in the workplace?"   2 Answers

Outbound Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nacogdoches, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Etech (Nacogdoches, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview was basically just a rundown of the job and your duties, and a few questions about yourself and your ability to sell. Pretty simple and you get the job that day.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to sell an item to them   1 Answer

Negotiation

Able to negotiate the hours you could work.

Sales Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Etech (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Very easy interview. Take a typing, computer literacy, English, and math test. Interview basic STAR questions for managers. Interview with the director and another leader usually operations or account leader. Pretty nice interview the director is very inviting and friendly.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the difference between a manager and a leader?
      Our schedules change on occasions what are the hours you would be able to work?
      If you were asked to work in another one our centers would you be able to?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Etech (Dallas, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Interviewer made me feel really comfortable. They asked about 15 situational questions but I'm not sure why cause it seems like they need people and they would hire you no matter what you say. The workers seem kind of ghetto to be honest. One person left complaining that the paychecks were never correct? I don't know about that though. Kind of sketchy. I also had to take a typing test and fix any inaccurate answers I had from the application test. They did a pee drug test so make sure your pee is clean! And I got the job. I feel like I'm pretty underpaid. $10/hour. With call center experience it's $12/hour. Crappy schedule too. I wanted full time but they only offered me part time. I don't think I will stay there long at all.

Operational Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nacogdoches, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Etech (Nacogdoches, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I sat in a cubicle with 2 other mangers at the time. Answered random questions that had nothing to do with the job itself and then went over what the job would require as far as hours and the expectations.

Interview Questions

• What would I do to resolve conflict?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't one. They told me that the job paid 10/hour and that I would have to change my entire schedule that I had for almost a year. I would have to move to mid shift hours that would not work for my kids but they didn't care at all.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Etech (Dallas, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

interviewed on experience, life and non work related. Had to display knowledge on certain skills. Role play in a Set-up scenarios. i was asked about school and degrees i obtained if any. Where i lived and work experience.

Interview Questions

• How long was i ever unemployed   1 Answer

Telemarketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lufkin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Etech (Lufkin, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

It was pretty simple. I was interviewed about my basic skills and past experiences. I also had to "sell" an item. I was hired on the spot and that's it!

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous customer services experience, but many that I worked with had none.   Answer Question