Evercore Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Evercore Partners Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2017

3.3

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Evercore Partners.

Interview

30 minutes behavioral phone interview followed by onsite interview . If onsite interview goes well then technical test. It was a tough process but everyone was extremely approachable and you should be ok if you have previous experience in finance.

Investment Banking Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I was called by two analysts for first rounds after I submit my resume online through their diversity program. I interviewed with two representative, one associate and one analyst. One interview was behavioral, the other is pretty technical. Then I was told no move up with the process.

Interview Questions

• Have you followed up a company?
      Why Evercore?
      Why investment banking?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Standard, submitted resume and scheduled an interview. Was a phone screen that I was not well prepared for since I was interning at another bank at the time. Overall positive experience though, the people over there seem great.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Met with 2 Executive Assistants first. Came back to meet with Director of HR and then the two Executive Assistants I would be working directly with. Then came back to meet with the Global Head of Human Resources as well as the CEO and the Senior Chairman.

Interview Questions

• How do you preform under pressure/high stress situations?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY).

Interview

Great interview. Didn't get invited to round 2 because nerves got the best of me. Couldn't answer their questions properly. Show your passion and fit, and you will be fine.

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Evercore Partners (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Asked me to go through resume and asked questions about projects and internships, the director talked a lot about the position and their everyday work, talked about the company's history and their department

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY).

Interview

Easily the hardest first round IB interview I had. Very technical, although my interviewers were generally friendly with me and helpful. Had two phone interviews. One was with an analyst, the second was with a Associate. They didn't inform me of scheduling either interview until the day before.

Interview Questions

• Stock Pitch? Got grilled on why it was undervalued and ratios   Answer Question
    • How would you value a private company in industry _____?   Answer Question

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Interview

OCR interview with one analyst and one VP. The interview began with the typical questions (tell me about yourself, why IBD, why boutique/Evercore over BB) and then got technical very, very fast. I was asked about the deals that I had done over the summer (I was in IBD) and then was asked to do mid-year discounting on a DCF and a quantitative question about synergies. They got back to me telling me I wouldn't move forward by the next day.

Interview Questions

• If a firm's financial statements are made available on June 2016 and uses mid-year discounting, what factor will you use to discount the FCF   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Evercore Partners (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Definitely more technical than others in the first round interview. Friendly overall though, and my interviewer was willing to provide some assistance. Was notified a week or so later about setting up another phone interview. Overall, should have done more preparation

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Interview

HR reached out to set up a first round. First round was comprised of two phone interviews with analysts followed by a super day about a week or so later

Interview Questions

• Why investment banking
      Walk me through a DCF