Everi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 1, 2017

2.9

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Everi (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for the position. Initial interview started with a phone screening by a recruiter then an onsite interview with the recruiter and an EA. A week later had an onsite interview with the hiring manager. The interviewers are very professional and they make you feel at ease during the interview. The overall experience was positive even though I was not chosen for the position.

Network Administrator II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everi (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Was contacted by a recruiter. The recruiter scheduled a phone interview with the person who would be my direct supervisor. The phone interview was technical and to get an idea about me. After that we scheduled an in person interview. Each member of the team interviewed me one on one. The in person interview process took several hours.

Interview Questions

• The questions made sure I understood networking somewhere between CCNA and CCNP level, but I think the biggest factor was personality and drive. I was able to answer most questions and the ones I could not I was able to show how I would figure it out or seek out the way to handle it.
      I was given a job offer but decided not to accept. The interview process is simply too long (about 5 weeks) and other opportunities came up.   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Everi in January 2017.

Interview

Initially started with a phone screening by a recruiter, and then a phone interview with hiring manager is scheduled if you pass the screening. Lastly, they bring you in for a face to face interview.
    The on-site interview was about 3 hours, and you meet a lot of people. Mostly the team you'd be working with.
    After that, they make a decison. Which can last a while (about 3 weeks after on-site interview)
    Although the entire interview process was pretty positive and rather easy, I do wish they were better at communicating the process and keeping in touch while decisions are being made. You kind of feel left in the dark once all interviews are complete.

Interview Questions

• Share a stressful situation you experienced and tell us how you handled it   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Everi (New York, NY).

Interview

Very professional, streamlined interview. No gimmicks, no "can you write free samples for us?", no awkward meetings with employees who logistically I would have 0 contact with. I was contacted by HR, which resulted in a phone interview with the hiring manager, which resulted in an onsite interview with five members of the team.

Interview Questions

• What do you love most about where you are working now?   1 Answer

Due to the recent national catastrophe (ie the election), I was hesitant to leave my full-time position for contract work. It had nothing to do with the people. They were awesome. And the location is to die for.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Everi (Austin, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The first step in the interview process at Everi was getting a call back from the Technical Recruiter. During the initial call, it is a matter of finding out about each other and details regarding the opportunity that you have recently applied for. The Technical Recruiter was very knowledgeable and provided very thorough details on job requirements and benefits provided. Once this step is complete, a follow-up call is scheduled with the hiring manager. During the call with the hiring manager, it is a matter of getting to know each other and understanding their aspirations of joining the Everi team. Since G2E was a week away, an informal get together was scheduled to meet in person. Following the conversation, the Technical Recruiter called and asked if I would be available to come down to Austin, Texas and meet the team for more 1 on 1 interviews with some of the key individuals. Once this was completed, it was a matter of waiting to hear back. Through the interview process the Technical Recruiter and Recruiting Coordinator were very helpful and made the interview process a seamless process. I am grateful for the opportunity the Everi team has provided me and I am thrilled to take on this role and its new challenges.

Interview Questions

• How would you propose a new product to be introduced and/or developed?   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Everi (Austin, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

During the recruiting process I participated in two phone interviews and two onsite interviews. The commute was a deterrent although the facility had views of the hill country and a newly remodeled lobby/show room. The dress code was casual...jeans everyday. The recruiting manager was professional and helpful at all stages. I also met with the hiring manager, the VP of Marketing and the Creative Director. The experience overall was positive even though I was not chosen for the position, as communication was clear and I felt I was treated with respect. The industry and the nature of work were my main draw to the position.

Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Everi (Austin, TX).

Interview

After a successful phone interview, I had two follow-up interviews. One with the direct hiring manager and the team I would work with, and another with my manager's boss. The first interview prepared me for the next as far as what the manager's boss was looking for.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to confirm experience by asking which technologies I worked with before. Asked to confirm level of spanish language proficiency.   Answer Question

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Everi (Austin, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Standard process: Phone screening and in-person interview. The in-person interview involved a few pages of questions that the interviewers pick from. Some basic questions involving logic and Big-O notation. There were a couple of questions involving OOP as well.

I was flown out there, wound up paying for the hotel room. After a few weeks, I still have not received any sort of reimbursement for any of the agreed upon expenses.

Interview Questions

• You have numbers 1-1000 and one number, randomly chosen, is missing. Identify various methods to identify the missing number. Identify memory and speed in Big-O format for each solution.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Everi (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2015.

Interview

First a phone interview to see if you understand some basics about software development. At the in person interview there is no structure, but expect to be handling programming questions. They're very kind but also incisive looking to not only see what you can do but what you're about.

Software Developer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Everi (Austin, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

HR Phone Interview
    Programming Test
    Technical Group Phone Interview
    Onsite Panel Interviews <-- This is the one I'll be describing
    Offer & Background Check

First Panel - asked implementation and problem solving questions
    Second Panel - asked software design and engineering questions
    Lunch Panel - spent time out at lunch with people from the team I would work with

Interview Questions

• How would you diagram this simple game? (show your software engineering skills)   Answer Question