Expeditors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.5

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Expeditors (Seattle, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

30 min phone call with recruiter + 30 min technical screening on phone. Questions were on core Java and oops. Lot of in depth and scenario based questions. They expect full business formals dress code at work place.

Interview Questions

• lot of in depth questions on core Java and oops concepts.   Answer Question

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Expeditors (Seattle, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

1st phone interview . Pretty easy stuff like why do you want to work for us . And what was your experience at your last job . Then about 2 weeks after got called in for a second interview with different supervisors again easy questions and a simple logic assessment.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Expeditors (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I am fairly new in the US and this is my first job interview, so imagine how erratic my nerves are. There were 2 interviewers and we went through with my resume first, then the result of my assessment skills followed by a few casual questions about my experiences here in the US. Interview lasted about 20 mins. After the interview, I called my recruiter to report. After I hang up, for about 5 mins (and I haven't left the building yet), my recruiter called me and said they are offering me the job.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Expeditors (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interviewers were very approachable and the vibe in the interview was great. I was interviewed by the accounting manager and the supervisor for the specific department I was applying for. They didn't try to intimidate me or psych me out at all.

Order Processing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roselle, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Expeditors (Roselle, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

I first met with a recruiter at a staffing agency. The agency that I interviewed through was Select Staffing (now dBa AllStaffing) on a Friday. Got hired on the spot and began working on the following Monday.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Expeditors (Seattle, WA).

Interview

When I arrived, I sat in the lobby area for a few minutes. The employee that I had been in contact with for the position came to the lobby to walk me to what looked like a team meeting room. I was interviewed by two employees from the HR team and the interview was pleasant. Definitely helped with the nerves that comes with an interview. They were very nice and friendly. Interested in my background and where I hope to go in my career. Wanted to get to know me it seemed and asked questions about the content of my resume.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when I had to use time-management skills. What tools did I use to help manage my time?
      Strengths & Weaknesses questions   Answer Question

Customs Broker Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Expeditors (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied online and had a phone screening a week later. Went for 3 in-person interviews meeting different members of their team and their lead. Personality interview, no technical background required.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Expeditors (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Basing this interview on never receiving and sort of response. Reached out to recruiter several times after interview, received no response.

Interview felt like it went well, so I was very surprised by the outcome. This causes me to have a very bad opinion of the company. What makes it slightly worse is this was their headquarters.

Can base this review on my own experience. Good luck!

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Expeditors in May 2017.

Interview

Attended career fair at school, then applied. Got an email to schedule a phone interview a week later, then have a phone interview a week after that. Didnt proceed after that though.

Associate Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Expeditors (Seattle, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone Call, did two coding problems in a shared environment
    In Person Interview, there were 3 sets of people, they asked about background and skills. Lots of time to get questions answered.