Expeditors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 17, 2018

2.6

Associate Developer - EDI Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Expeditors (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Did a phone screen where they asked about experience and whatnot. There was an initial tech question done online at the same time. I was then invited into the main interview where it's three rounds of an hour each. Talking first with the team, they ask all about your experience and why you want to work there. There's a strict dress code policy and they work on a proprietary scripting language so there's a lot to talk about. Then there's a tech interview and you better have your sorting algos down. The last is with a senior manager. I didn't do well on the tech questions so I didn't get the offer.

Interview Questions

• Merge list B (sorted) into list A (sorted), where list A has enough space to hold list B. Do this in O(n) time with no extra space.   Answer Question

Sales Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Expeditors (Memphis, TN).

Interview

Lengthy, took months to go through multiple interviews with everyone there. I felt they didn't value my time by having everyone prepared and bringing me in multiple times. At the time, I was committed to showing that I was truly interested. It is hard to take off that many times to get things worked out.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my family and things like that.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Expeditors in January 2018.

Interview

Initial panel meeting with 2 levels management then subsequent 3 levels skip meeting. Generally courteous but stiff atmosphere and questions, a bit rigid in culture. Good fortune 500 company, veterans common.

Associate Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Expeditors.

Interview

Had an introductory phone interview first where I heard about the position/company, talked about what I'm interested in, etc. Then had a video technical interview where I first answered questions about Java language, rules, etc. then wrote code while explaining it to the interviewer

Senior Java Developer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Expeditors (Dallas, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

Process was pretty simple , applied online ,after 2 days received call from recruiter. He scheduled a telephonic interview . This telephonic interview was just gauze the competency in java - simple core java . The third round was panel interview of 4 people. first section was related to you resume , second section programming ( write code to find the sum of pair element in array) , third section was design question ( pet store, car dealer ship , traffic light - pick any one)

Interview Questions

• 1. Design & write code for any of the following , 1 pet store, 2 car dealership, 3 traffic signal
      2. Prepare for java socket client & server.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Expeditors (Seattle, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

30 min phone call with recruiter + 30 min technical screening on phone. Questions were on core Java and oops. Lot of in depth and scenario based questions. They expect full business formals dress code at work place.

Interview Questions

• lot of in depth questions on core Java and oops concepts.   Answer Question

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Expeditors (Seattle, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

1st phone interview . Pretty easy stuff like why do you want to work for us . And what was your experience at your last job . Then about 2 weeks after got called in for a second interview with different supervisors again easy questions and a simple logic assessment.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Expeditors (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I am fairly new in the US and this is my first job interview, so imagine how erratic my nerves are. There were 2 interviewers and we went through with my resume first, then the result of my assessment skills followed by a few casual questions about my experiences here in the US. Interview lasted about 20 mins. After the interview, I called my recruiter to report. After I hang up, for about 5 mins (and I haven't left the building yet), my recruiter called me and said they are offering me the job.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Expeditors (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interviewers were very approachable and the vibe in the interview was great. I was interviewed by the accounting manager and the supervisor for the specific department I was applying for. They didn't try to intimidate me or psych me out at all.

Order Processing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roselle, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Expeditors (Roselle, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

I first met with a recruiter at a staffing agency. The agency that I interviewed through was Select Staffing (now dBa AllStaffing) on a Friday. Got hired on the spot and began working on the following Monday.