What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits and PTO." (in 220 reviews)
- "Slow paced and great for people looking for just a 8" (in 136 reviews)
- "Culture and values in the company are great and almost all of the employees reflect it." (in 75 reviews)
- "Good training and paid certifications" (in 64 reviews)
- "Good work life balance and learning" (in 53 reviews)
- "pay is low and the company purposely tries to keep employees from knowing what happens with money" (in 153 reviews)
- "Poor management and extremely disorganized." (in 108 reviews)
- "Low salary to 'keep you hungry' but no guidance to help get you fed." (in 68 reviews)
- "Managers do not take the time to sit with their desk level agents." (in 60 reviews)
- "Nepotism runs rampant as everybody is married or sleeping with everybody else" (in 42 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Expeditors and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 1,876 of over 2K reviews
Updated Sep 27, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Expeditors Reviews FAQs
Expeditors has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 2,212 reviews left anonymously by employees. 60% of employees would recommend working at Expeditors to a friend and 58% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
60% of Expeditors employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Expeditors 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.