Exponential Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Exponential Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Exponential

4.0

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Exponential (New Delhi (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

First three rounds seemed ok on part of a java developer.
The level was as should be anywhere in a good company.
But the fourth round seemed like they wanted to kick me out, totally out of focus.
The interviewer was pretending to have a lot of knowledge, and seemed to raise invalid questions like if you have a proprietary framework why do you use that, use open source ?
And in the end of interview when I asked him what open source you use, the answer was we don't have our own frameworks and also we don't use open source (just code mindlessly), so in my view and also my other friends from IITs. This company is a fraud and are just creating propaganda when they actually don't seem to hire anybody/

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Exponential

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exponential (New Delhi (India)).

Interview

data structure, programming

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exponential (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

One round of telephonic Interview.Asked about the project arch..Code to convert chemical formula to emperical formula?He asked me to share screen and write code and then has not given any hint for the same.

Interview Questions

• Asked about the project.Code to convert chemical formula to emperical formula?   Answer Question