Exponential Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 3, 2017

3.3

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Exponential (Baltimore, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

Very friendly people. About 4 interviews and 2 in person. They are eager to help you as much as possible and really aim to see you succeed. The woman I spoke to about the job always checked in on how I was doing and really cared about the process and me as a candidate.

Interview Questions

• If you could have dinner with 3 people who would they be and why?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Exponential.

Interview

Received a phone screening through a recruiter on Linkedin. WORST interview ever. The recruiter sent me to interview on site for an analyst position -- which was not the position we talked about. The person I interviewed with was so condescending and arrogant, he asked me to calculate a metric that I've never heard about and before that he asked me weird questions not pertaining to to the position itself. I was completely blindsided and would NEVER recommend entertaining the idea of working at a disorganized company with incompetent staff.

Interview Questions

• How do you analyze this metric?   1 Answer

Global Facilities Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Exponential.

Interview

Contacted by internal recruiter within several days of submitting resume on-line. He was very personable as well as professional, which made for a relaxed and enjoyable conversation. Brought in for in-person interviews a few days later. Each person on the interview team, which included a couple of individuals who would be direct reports, were well-prepared with their questions and provided a summary of their responsibilities and relationship with this position (Finance, HR, Legal, etc.). Overall, an extremely positive and pleasant experience! Unfortunately, filling this position has been postponed.

Interview Questions

• Question topics included:
      * leadership style
      * experience level with vendor contracts, lease agreements, and management of TI & relocation projects
      * motivation/goals/passion   Answer Question

Senior Systems Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Exponential in May 2012.

Interview

Phone screen via recruiter, onsite scheduled for 4 interviews, but they screwed up their scheduling & only met the "hiring" mgr - vp of IT - and interviewed w/ a Team Lead & his previous manager (who soon would be let go). For as nice as their workspace is, I found the whole process amateurish, convoluted and would-be abusive. Yes abusive. When someone tries over an hour to impress you w/ his "genius" (a,k.a. ADHD) skillset, you know this isn't the right place.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Exponential in April 2011.

Interview

they argued with me

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exponential (Chicago, IL) in July 2009.

Interview

Massive phone screens by 4 people leading to a trip to SF for an entire day of face to face interviews with the CEO on down. 90 day plan requested.

Interview Questions

• How much revenue do you think you can generate in your first month or two with us?   1 Answer

Senior Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exponential (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2017.

Interview

A recruiter arranged the first round office interview. In the interview, no much talk, I was directly been asked to do coding test in LinqPad. I did it too slow that I didnt finish. So I failed and was informed on the same day by recruiter. I am ok with the result.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Exponential (Noida (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interviews were scheduled in Top to bottom fashion where most senior guy took my first interview on skype and asked regarding my current project and forwarded for other rounds .

In my second face to face interview , they are asked many questions regarding optimizations and java threading and few more .He was agree with my most of solutions and asked to call an HR ,but HR has left the office .

Few days later they scheduled another round of interview on skype ,he discussed regarding if am okay to work in their team and asked few questions , I proposed many solution as per his constraints and he came in agreement with my solutions .

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exponential (New Delhi (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

There was initially an aptitude test, followed by a group discussion and one round of interviews. The interview process consisted of basic resume-based questions, followed by puzzles. The interviewers and HR reps were friendly and made the candidate feel at ease. The interview duration was anytime between 15 min and an hour. They are extremely selective in picking candidates, possibly because of a small team size.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Exponential (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

One round of telephonic Interview.Asked about the project arch..Code to convert chemical formula to emperical formula?He asked me to share screen and write code and then has not given any hint for the same.

Interview Questions

• Asked about the project.Code to convert chemical formula to emperical formula?   Answer Question