Extended Stay America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Extended Stay America Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Extended Stay America (Rochester, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview Wednesday May 10,2017 between 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 a.m. Nobody called. I tried to leave a voicemail and email and still no response. Disappointed but life is still wonderful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Extended Stay America (Secaucus, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

I had an interview with the Hotel Manager. The interview was short because she had another interview after me. She did not seem prepared for the interview as she did not have questions that were tailored to someone with my experience level.

Interview Questions

• I did not have one . They were the standard questions asked at an interview.   Answer Question

GM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Extended Stay America (Columbia, MO) in May 2017.

Interview

Hiring interview process was very proficient and detail oriented. First I got email and then phone interview the third step is twice face to face interview with hiring Managers. Very good experience.

Interview Questions

• Why you have chose to work Extendedstay America?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Extended Stay America.

Interview

Two interviews. The first one was with a member of the FPA team, and the second one was a call in with two VPs. In all, the interview and hiring process was smooth.

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions in the first interview. The more technical questions about my familiarity with finance came in the second interview   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Extended Stay America (Roseville, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview went well ; and Mr. David Carroll the District Manager was very happy to interviewing me because as he said I have a lot of hotel experiences for this position .

Interview Questions

• did you worked with billing and AR ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Extended Stay America (Burlington, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

Very comfortable and informative. Very confidant General Manager who really cares about her job and a challange. The person that interviewed me seemed to be taking a lot on. Seems like they need a whole new turn around.

Interview Questions

• The interview did most of the talking. She didn't ask me a whole lot of questions .   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Extended Stay America (Mount Laurel, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

It was pleasant for the most part, I was told I would get a call back no matter what and still haven't received any call as of yet . .....Hopefully I'll hear back from someone

Interview Questions

• Would I be able to run the entire site   1 Answer

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Extended Stay America (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

The process took 1 day. I went in for an interview. Gave my availability and I was hired on the spot. The interviewer was very nice. She informed me how Extended Stay is a great company to work for and hires from within.

Interview Questions

• Where would I like to be in 5 years?
      Explain background
      Answer Question

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Extended Stay America (Durham, NC).

Interview

It was easy. Will you be available during the week and on the weekends. Because they stay busy. And do have a good eye for detail and time management. As long as your available and your background is clean and have a good attitude you basically have the job and you are through the door.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Extended Stay America (Farmington Hills, MI).

Interview

It was a pretty laid back interview. Not at all intimidating. Met with the general manager in a room and just talked. The interview itself took about, maybe, 45 minutes.