FEI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FEI Interview Questions

3.4

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at FEI (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Applied online, recruiter contacted me not too long after and had a quick phone screening. Brought in for an interview with 3 managers at the same time. Brought it for a 2nd interview with two of the same managers and a potential peer. Was given technical questions and a short IQ and technical test.

Interview Questions

• Was given an electrical diagram of an electrical module, was given background on what wasn't work, was asked how to trouble shoot the exact root cause.   Answer Question

Better offer elsewhere.

Payroll Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FEI (Hillsboro, OR) in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and had a phone interview with him. The next step was an in person interview with key people in the department I was applying for. The interview was great, I was asked questions about my previous experience, how I handle certain situations, and a couple of what-if scenarios. I thought they were very professional and friendly. The interview lasted about an hour and a half.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at FEI (Hillsboro, OR).

Interview

I interviewed with at least three different sets of engineers. One showed me some code in C# and asked me to comment on it. I pointed out errors and such. Another asked me about database questions. Another asked me about how I go about debugging a problem.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was the interviewer handed me a diagram (not UML) which I was not familiar with and asked me to tell him what it diagrammed. I fumbled my way through it. I have not seen that type of diagram since my hire.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FEI.

Interview

1 Phone Interview 1 Onsite

Applications Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FEI (Hillsboro, OR) in January 2012.

Interview

the hiring manager described their company and department. he asked about my researches, skills, and equipment I used.

Interview Questions

• what were projects you were involved in?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FEI (Hillsboro, OR) in October 2011.

Interview

It was long that lasted for a couple of days. There were a number of people who interviewed and a SW test on programming. Then some managers interviewed and then follow up with the hiring manager. No water was served during the entire process.

Inhouse Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FEI (Hillsboro, OR) in January 2009.

Interview

Initially was contacted by the recruiting manager. Then onsite interview with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Amicable

Database Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FEI.

Interview

The first round itself was a technical round which went for approx 30 mins. Interviewer had asked couple of difficult questions but I was able to ace it and got the offer immediately.

Software-ontwikkelaar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eindhoven (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FEI (Eindhoven (Netherlands)) in October 2011.

Interview

Het klikte niet.G81:N82

Interview Questions

• Hoe denk je dat een normale dag eruit ziet bij deze positie?   Answer Question