FMC Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Dec 20, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 156 of over 156 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at FMC Technologies

Anonymous Employee in Rio de Janeiro

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at FMC Technologies (Rio de Janeiro)

Interview

otimo,tivemos condiçoes de nos expressare ouvir um pouco sobre a empresa as condiçoes de trabalho que iriam nos oferecer e a uniao entre os candidatos.

Interview Questions
  • falar sobre sua pessoa
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio de Janeiro

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at FMC Technologies (Rio de Janeiro)

Interview

Processo seletivo normal, na época, sem dinâmicas em grupo muito elaboradas. Apresentação pessoal, testes psicotécnicos e de matemática básica.

Interview Questions
  • uma das etapas foi fazer um desenho e depois comentar como aquele desenho se relacionava a você.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Homer City, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FMC Technologies (Homer City, PA)

Interview

Was told exactly what was expected of me, they were straight with me and explained how much work there was and that I could not have off any days at end of month because if month end invoicing.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at FMC Technologies (Pune) in Sep 2016

Interview

The whole selection process consists of 1)Technical aptitude 2)Group discussion 3)Technical interview 4) HR interview 5)Skype interview Technical aptitude cover question from SOM,FM(max),DME. All the question were mostly conceptual. GD is conducted on topics like arrange marriage or love marriage and current affair like performances of INDIA in Rio Olympic.

Interview Questions
  • Questions are based on projects,SOM,DME, IC Engine, M P. Cutting tool,SI and CI engine,free body diagram,BMD and SFD.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FMC Technologies (Houston, TX)

Interview

Serious review of the job being applied for, including review of technical skills. This included a phone interview and an on-site review of technical skills. Group questioning from different specialties as well. Interview can be in face to face stage one and two, however mine only required one interview on-site.

Interview Questions
  • Can you do the technical measurements with confidence now.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FMC Technologies (Houston, TX) in Feb 2016

Interview

Straight Forward questions about academic background and soft skills. They were nice and friendly when asking questions. The interviewer was looking for self starters that could come and fill the big shoes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FMC Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FMC Technologies

Interview

The Interview process was very informative and helpful with good panel that consist of peers that select me for this wonderful challenge. The company is great and they have diversified product to serve the OIL & Gas sub-sea sector.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kraków

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FMC Technologies (Kraków) in Jan 2016

Interview

First of all I had a technical test, later an interview with hr, team leader and manager. Team leader asked me about technical issues, manager about business at all and hr person asked me quite popular interview questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FMC Technologies

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at FMC Technologies

Interview

Far too many people are involved in the interview process. I interviewed with 5 people in 3 separate trips and 3 separate buildings. Too many decision makers. The interviewers weren't very skilled in the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Why I was interested in leaving my current employer.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FMC Technologies (Houston, TX)

Interview

Was quite easy. A phone screen from HR, followed by a telephone interview with the hiring manager and a couple of potential team mates. A week later, was brought on-site for a lunch with the hiring manager and a shop tour and a panel interview with the entire team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 156 Interviews