Famsa USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Famsa USA Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Famsa USA

Software/Database Engineer (Bilingual) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmers Branch, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Famsa USA (Farmers Branch, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

I was asked to go to an interview in their office about a week after I submitted my resume through Craigslist. Although the position was a bilingual one (English and Spanish), I was not told the interview would be entirely in Spanish.

Everyone I met in the office had been working with FAMSA since before they set up operations in the US, and it very much felt like a piece of Mexico. The workplace had a small-company feel to it, and the interviewer confirmed that the culture was that of a small company.

More than half of the interview was spent discussing the position itself, with the interviewer describing exactly what he wanted from the employee. It felt more like an information session instead of the typical Q&A-based exchange. The one issue the interviewer focused on was that he wanted someone to be his right-hand man. He didn't want an employee that would just use the job as a way to get experience and then leave for a better job in a year or two. He explained that he had been working for the same company for 20 years, and it was implied that he expected the same level of loyalty and commitment from a new hire.

Interview Questions

• Since you are a new graduate seeking your first job, how do I know you will not use this job simply as a springboard to a better-paying job?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Famsa USA (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

easy, phone interview then 1:1 and then final interview with management. after that I received the job offer and explain benefits. Whole process took 25 days including weekends. management was very professional in the interview and explain the culture of the company

Interview Questions