Far East Organization Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Far East Organization Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2017

2.6

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Far East Organization.

Interview

First round with hiring manager and HR, second with CFO and the last with an independent director. Overall a pleasant interview and as always, just prepare for the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Far East Organization (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

There are three rounds of interviews and the questions are not that difficult. You'll most likely be interviewed by your immediate supervisor then subsequently the HODs and maybe other more senior people in the management.

Interview Questions

• They'll ask the usual and ask you about your job experience. Then your strength and weaknesses and what you can bring to the company.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Far East Organization.

Interview

The interviewer talked more than I did. The interview was 3 hours. Interviewer talked mostly about how talented and indispensable he is in the company. Because I was such a good listener, he decided I was likable enough to hire me.

There was a form he filled up to assess my suitability and at the end even showed me how he rated me. He gave me almost full marks for everything which I construed it to be for him to reinforce in me on what a great boss/person he is.

I found it odd that there was no HR personnel there to advise or steer the interview in a more constructive manner.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Far East Organization (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2015.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. happened over 2 weeks. Interviewers asked mainly about the candidate's current role and reason for leaving current job. Interviewers gave a detailed background of the company's business and what are expected of the candidate in the role.

Interview Questions

• Can you take long working hours ?   2 Answers

Finance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Far East Organization (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

The hiring process took a while as the HR team seems to be quite packed with other tasks at hand. During the interview, I was questioned by 2 managers, both of whom would take turns to ask many questions which are similar and reptitive, making it felt like they were putting pressure on me. Most questions asked are about why they should hire you and why do you think you can do better than other interview candidates. Interview took about 1.5 hours as they kept grilling me. At the end, the senior manager would also step in to explain more about the job in details. After the interview, it would take around 2 weeks for the HR to get back to you if you are selected.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you can do better than other candidates?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Far East Organization.

Interview

mine was 1 hour and hired within a week. feedback from fellow colleagues are that usually it takes a long time for HR to get back to candidate and make an offer (more than 3 weeks)

Interview Questions

• this happened during a change in management and interviewed by new management during his onboarding (not the initial hiring interview). tell me what you have done to turn the business around in your time here, the performance is so poor that I think you guys are not doing any work (when I was just an executive level person, not in charge of any decision-making nor P&L)   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Interview

The hiring guy kept talking and paint nice picture. Not even a chance to ask question.

Manager Interview

Interview

Good experience. Have a good and friendly talk withe hiring manager, Head of Division and COO of another business group.

Interview Questions

• The 3 interviews went smoothly although each took about about 1-2 hours. The interview feels more like a chat rather than an interview.
      Looking back, I think it is because they really took the time and efforts to know the person that are interviewing and whether they fit into the company.
      Answer Question

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Far East Organization (Singapore (Singapore)) in June 2013.

Interview

Applied online from company's official website, Called a call from the human resource department, with explanation of job scope and duties, got a second call from the manager for phone interview, asked for face to face interview in Singapore, 2 weeks later i got a call regarding my job offer

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Far East Organization in March 2013.

Interview

I was being interviewed by a team leader and a HR manager. They were very professional conducting the interview and the HR manager definitely knows his job. Customer svc staffs and some of the male executives were friendly and smiley, but not for some of the females whom I believe are executives. Overall experience was pleasant and they took the effort to asher you out of the place.

Interview Questions

• Being asked what's the challenge encountered in my previous job   Answer Question