Fidelity National Title Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Fidelity National Title

2.2

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fidelity National Title (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

2 round interviews with the accouting manager. They will ask a lot of questions regrading to the education and experiences in the first round. And they will bring you back for the second round interview with offer. Easy process if you have experiences and education they need.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Make sure you negotiate the salary

Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I interviewed at Fidelity National Title (Omaha, NE) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online to this company, the initial interview was done via Skype, with a few attorneys in on the interview. It was very laid back, there was no very tough questions.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my relative experience to the position   1 Answer

Litigation Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fidelity National Title (Vienna, VA) in November 2016.

Interview

Normal interview process. For me took one e-mail, one phone call and one in-person interview to receive an offer letter. Total turn around time from application to being hired was 10 days.

Interview Questions

• My experience in the field I applied for.   1 Answer

Legal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity National Title.

Interview

I was asked questions regarding my knowledge of the law by the attorneys that I would be working for in addition to being asked about my overall interests and hobbies in their conference room

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity National Title.

Interview

Horrible waste of my time and gas. Very unprofessional HR person. She was unprepared and so was the dept. head who both interviewed me.They only asked me three questions, the interview lasted less than 10 minutes. Other steps in the application process were mismanaged on their part as well.

Interview Questions

As horrible as my interview experience was, I knew this was not the right company for me. I was skeptical about the validity of the previous reviews for this company, but after that "interview" I believe the previous reviews are accurate. I was offered a position at a better company and even if I wasn't, I still would not have accepted the position at Fidelity.

Funder Interview

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity National Title (McKinney, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with the Branch Manager and the job was well described. During the process I was shown around the office and introduced to the office employees and shown where my office would be if hired. Benefits were explained later by the HR employee

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in accounting industry   1 Answer

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eureka, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Fidelity National Title (Eureka, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

They were very kind but straight to the point. They wanted to make sure I knew what I was getting myself into so that I wasn't surprised down the road

Interview Questions

• What makes you so sure that you are right for this job   1 Answer

Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Fidelity National Title (San Francisco, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Initial interview was long and full of questions, as to be expected. The follow-up interviews we quick and short. I was surprised to see how easy the conversations were about the company and the people needed to do the required job once I got through the first group interview.

Interview Questions

• Current role with company? What you do to stand out? Goals and achievements?   Answer Question

Escrow Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fidelity National Title.

Interview

Spoke on the phone, then went into the office for an interview. They called me soon after the interview and offered the job. I started with the company the following week.

Escrow Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fidelity National Title (Tempe, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

There is first a phone interview and if they pass you then you must go on an interview at the corporate office. IF they like you in that interview then you must go on a third interview to the branch office to see if the branch manager likes you. The whole interview process is really just feeling you out.

Interview Questions

• One question was if you were to get a phone call with a client was not happy how would you handle the phone call.   Answer Question