Fido Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fido Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2017

2.5

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fido.

Interview

First step: online registration.
    One day later, I received an email telling me to follow an online test. The test included two parts. First was some stimulation of a call center representative‘s daily job, but not only focused on telecommunication issues. There were questions about banking, telecommunication and two others subjects, the main difficulty is to understand and remember what your customers have said on the line, as I was given a time limit for each question.
    The seconde part was some kind of character test. They gave lots of question about decision-making and first reaction. You would never know the correct answer.
    The test also included an personal information survey. You may choose not to do it. I think it would not be a problem.

Another 3 days later, I got a phone call. The recruitment agent asked me some questions about myself, and then made a phone interview. I was asked about ten questions, like "why would you like to work with Fido?" "What would be your advantage to do this job?" and "What's your salary expectation?" After all this, the agent told me that a final decision would be made by the manager and I would get a phone or email notice. But nothing came. I got the failure result by myself via online quote. Not a good experience.

Customer Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fido (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

Introduced by my friend who works at Fido. Send resume directly to the store manager and got invitation to the first interview with the manager. Common interview questions, like why you choose Fido, what you expect to gain from this position, how long you can work, what is your 3 years goal from now. Got introduced to the second round interview with Fido manager.

Interview Questions

• why you choose Fido, what you expect to gain from this position, how long you can work, what is your 3 years goal from now   Answer Question

Negotiation

be ready in sales

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fido (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview is about some basic questions. They also asked about my schedule and the salary expectation. The salary that they can offer is about 15 per hour. And at the beginning level you will be scheduled on evening until 11 pm. Overall it is an easy interview for candidates, but you still have to prepare it.

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fido (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

After you apply, you should get an email with a link to complete and online questionnaire and call-simulation. They're both pretty self-explanatory and you don't need much preparation. For me, the call-simulation didn't work on Chrome (maybe because of my extensions) but worked on Edge and Explorer.

A week later, I had a phone interview that lasted around 20-25 minutes. They ask the usual questions: why Rogers/Fido, what you would do in X situation, and so on. Afterwards, I was scheduled to do an in-person interview at the office that includes a role playing question, so you should do research online (don't worry, they will email you the question so you can prep & also bring notes to the interview).

During the one-on-one interview, they ask you a lot of the same questions as the phone interview pertaining to past experience, why Fido/Rogers, behavioural and situational questions, etc. They do ask role playing questions as well.

Interview Questions

• What would your previous employer(s) say you need to fix?
      Do you have experience working in a structured environment (ie. strict time schedules and having your performance measured)?
      Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fido.

Interview

easy, have the interview under the phone and be asked some simply question about your personal like why you want to work here and what is your available date, and you will be ask to work right away

Interview Questions

Interview

2 phone interview and one face to face interview, got offer after 2 days of face to face interview, suggest to better understand basic customer service basic and entry level of sale

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fido (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in December 2015.

Interview

they sent me an assessment to complete and when you're successful in that, they call you to set a phone interview. after the phone interview, they offer you for a face to face interview.

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fido (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. You will be asked to wait outside the main entrance. The HR Manager will come get you once it is your scheduled time. The interviewer had a set of questions. Will give you a situation wherein you have to analyze their packages. You will also be asked if you have any plans during the next 6 months (during which ofcourse they would prefer for you to stay with the company and not be away yet as this is what seems to be the probationary period). After the interview is done they will get in touch with you after a day or two after which you will be expected to start in about 1-2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What would be the best option for a customer given this is his situation (you will have to base answer from the Fido packages they have)?   Answer Question

Customer Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fido (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

I received a brief phone interview and an online assessment questionnaire after 12 hours of my online application. The job page says bilingual is a requirement skill but under the "Preferred" section, so i thought I could try for it even though I am not perfect bilingual in English and French.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with answering phone calls in French?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fido.

Interview

Manager calls you, asks a few questions then schedules an in person interview. In person you sit down and they ask standard behavioral questions. Behavioral questions are relatively easy, meaning you can tell the type of person they think they're looking for - friendly, tech-savvy and fun. They also ask why you'd like to work for the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none