Cover image for Field Nation

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Field Nation Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Field Nation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Field Nation (Minneapolis, MN) in Jun 2022

Interview

I talked with a recruiter and then a manager. They promised they would get back to me about the job opportunity. I followed up several times via e-mail and was ignored. Extremely unprofessional and disrespectful.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you leaving your current role?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Field Nation (Minneapolis, MN) in Mar 2022

Interview

initial conversation with internal recruiter that I thought went well. They then ghosted me and I had to follow up for three weeks for a canned response. Additionally, they said the role was recently filled but they posted it the same day. not very honest. glad it didn't work out.

Interview Questions
  • current role today and performance

The latest conversations about Tech

70 Comments

Tech

457.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Field Nation~405700
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Dhaka

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Field Nation (Dhaka) in Sep 2019

Interview

First I got a phone call and was asked few basic questions. The I was confirmed for an interview with the line managers (perhaps) within 3 days of the phone call . Then within one week I got another phone call as well as an interview confirmation with HR department. This is the far I have gone at this moment while I was reviewing.

Interview Questions
  • On my first phone call I was asked some basic questions like if I have any problem with location, office hour, whether I have any knowledge on US GAAP and IFRS , US tax compliance .

Field Nation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Field Nation

Interview

You will have to submit the voice recording along with your CV. After that you will get a call for the interview and after the interview you will receive a confirmation call if it is positive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Field Nation (Minneapolis, MN) in Oct 2016

Interview

Set up a phone interview, which went well. At the end of the interview I was immediately asked to set up an in-person interview, which is where the red flags started popping up. I received two separate interview confirmation emails with slightly different information from two different employees. Based on some of the reviews here, I was already a little concerned about the company's internal organization...this didn't help. The interview itself was awful. Two of the three people in the room were on their phones the entire time, and clearly could not give less of a sh!t about talking to me. They would occasionally throw out random questions, but it was incredibly disorganized and unprofessional. When I found out the employee with the longest tenure in the department had only been there for 6 months, I practically ran from the building. I know I didn't make a good impression either, since I was internally freaking out, but I never heard from them again. Definitely dodged a bullet here.

7 people found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Interviews with senior leaders to get an understanding of skill set, ability to perform the job, and problem solving abilities along with an overview of the problems to be solved. Discussion with team members to determine culture fit, share experiences, and identify fit in the processes. Final meeting with CEO to make sure the culture is right for you.

Interview Questions
  • What could we do to attract more customers, and how would you measure the effects of your actions?

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Field Nation (Minneapolis, MN) in Mar 2016

Interview

Phone interview followed up by an in person interview with everyone on the marketing team. From there, I was asked to create a presentation about a campaign and how I would handle the project if it were my responsibility. It was a very in depth presentation, but I believe it helped the hiring manager make a decision on the best candidate for the company and the team based on true talents and ideas.

Interview Questions
  • What is growth to me? How would you respond to upper management when they ask you to explain why your campaigns are not producing the output you intended?

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Field Nation (Minneapolis, MN) in Oct 2015

Interview

Tough. Come prepared to present metrics, numbers, systems and stories to back them up as well as be able to deliver on the results you say you have. Also be prepared to be taken out of your comfort zone. Be professional but be yourself.

6 people found this interview helpful