First Tek, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

First Tek, Inc. Interview Questions

Interviews at First Tek, Inc.

1.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at First Tek, Inc. in November 2015.

Interview

I Applied online. And after few days received email to arrange phone interview.
    First call is the introduce to the company . And next one is about some technical questions.

Information Technology Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at First Tek, Inc. (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and quick. Recruiter explained all details and worked with me on my rate request. Within in 2 days I had a client interview and due to the great relationship the Account Manager has with the Bank..I was Hired. The on boarding process was quick, thorough and easy!

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. I was fully prepped by the First Tek Account Manager and Recruiter prior to the interview.. I must say they know their client needs!!   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was excellent. Extremely thorough!

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at First Tek, Inc..

Interview

I was already hired through another company and the ownership transferred to First-Tek. So they did their due-diligence.

Interview Questions

• Due-Diligence on all the consultants were done so with the acquisition no particular questions were asked.   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at First Tek, Inc..

Interview

I got referred to this company by my friend. The person who spoke to me was really nice, schedule time for interview. The interview mainly HR and behavioral questions with little technical questions.

Interview Questions

• HR and behavioral questions   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Interview

first phone interview, then onsite to meet the whole team. there were about 12 people in the process total. friendly people to talk with and open about the opportunity and the details on the job

Senior QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at First Tek, Inc. (Chicago, IL) in May 2013.

Interview

As like all companies Client interview is good and simple More on Java and Testing related questions SQL basic queries Advance concepts of Java As like all companies
    Client interview is good and simple
    More on Java and Testing related questions
    SQL basic queries
    Advance concepts of Java

Interview Questions

• 1. tell about you
      2. Restul Api concepts
      3. Selenium webdriver   Answer Question

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at First Tek, Inc. in January 2012.

Interview

STAR model question answer , ,Tell me about a time when others tried and failed ? Challenged some one and took hit ? ,Out of all the positions you held which one was your favorite ? and which one least why ? easy interview , just few questions .

Interview Questions

• Tell me the most difficult issue you have faced so far and how did you fix it ?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at First Tek, Inc. (Pleasanton, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

Send a email to confirm date of interview. It was phone interview, they will ask some basic questions with QA relation knowledge. They also ask some basic programming language questions.

QA Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at First Tek, Inc. (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

got an email from recruiter in NJ.
    took a phone interview last for about 30 mins, mostly just basic java questions.
    then received second phone interview next day without schedule, another recruiter asked some questions:
    SQL related
    testing tools like selenium
    framework that I used
    work experience / education
    Then next day got the phone call said I'm in

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at First Tek, Inc..

Interview

Basic questions about information systems. My backround isnt in IT so I'm surprised that they accepted me. They informed me that they have an extensive training program but I'm not sure what to make of it.