Flexware Innovation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Flexware Innovation Interview Questions

Interviews at Flexware Innovation

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Flexware Innovation

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Flexware Innovation in January 2019.

Interview

Phone call interview where the employer gave information about company work life as well as the day-to-day work for interns. The employer then proceeded to ask questions about my experience and how I could potentially be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions

• What type of prior experience do you have?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Flexware Innovation in February 2015.

Interview

I received a call quickly after applying online, and was pleasantly surprised that it was the CEO of the company. I was automatically impressed with a CEO that took that much interest to make the initial call. It was a fairly detailed phone interview, reviewing my background, mistakes I've learned from etc. Nothing atypical, however it was all during my first interaction. This was followed by an on-site interview once it could be scheduled. This was a group of 5 of the key players and was mostly a repeat of the phone interview, such that the rest of the team could be involved. The final on-site interview was again 6 of the key players. They asked detailed technical skills questions, and pushed me on how I'd respond in certain situations, working under pressure etc.

The thing about Flexware is that they care more about how a person works and if they will fit in with the team, than the specific skill set an applicant has. The focus was on my character, not specific experience or skills. I was able to prove I can troubleshoot problems, learn quickly and find unique solutions to challenging problems despite having experience in a different field.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you solved a challenging problem, that none of us in this room have solved?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you represented one of our Core Values.   Answer Question