Fluor Associate Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fluor Associate Design Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Fluor

2.0

Associate Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Fluor in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online and received a call about an interview. I met with my future boss and a few others that I would be working with. We discussed how the job environment was and how I could fit into as a new employee.

Other Interview Reviews for Fluor

Associate Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haarlem (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fluor (Haarlem (Netherlands)) in November 2014.

Interview

It was relaxed. Not much pressure. I had enough time to express myself. We went over my CV and talked about my previous experiences and why I wanted to work at Fluor. I also had an IQ test, sort of, before the interview they gave me feedback on its outcome.

Associate Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fluor (Cebu City (Philippines)) in February 2016.

Interview

In the course of the interview, which only took a day, I underwent two separate exams (IQ and Technical) in the morning and an interview with the CSA Department Lead in the afternoon. The technical exam would be easy for those who have fundamental knowledge and understanding of Structural Analysis and Design. The interview was comfortable since the interviewer was friendly.

Associate Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fluor.

Interview

A bit different : They seek people who can be treated as slaves if they fail they get sagged from the firm. The assessment time is from january to december , they will conduct interview after march so in this case you have not completed the full assessment period and hence you wont be getting desired appraisal and the incentive is in dreams.

Interview Questions

• Will you work on weekends?
      Will you stretch daily for 2-3 hours?   Answer Question