Fluor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 24, 2017

2.6

General Foreman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fluor (Greenville, SC).

Interview

if you know someone in management you can get right in.which is good in some cases but can get you in trouble to.otherwise the interviews are standard and usually over the phone.

Interview Questions

• years experience,pay rate,drug free,can you travel.nothing about speaking spanish which you might want to brush up on.   1 Answer

Project Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fluor (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I was contacted by HR and they set up a phone interview. There were at least 4 Managers on the phone during the interview. After the phone interview I had an in person interview with the Hiring Manager and then I was contacted by HR letting me know I got the job.

Interview Questions

• They ask about my background, experience, my ability to deal with multiple projects and my prioritization skills   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fluor.

Interview

I had one phone interview with the recruiter and received an offer letter 2 weeks later. The questions asked were about my experience, education and why did I want to work there. It was a pretty standard interview.

Interview Questions

• What experience did I have in the field along with my education.   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fluor (Greenville, SC) in November 2016.

Interview

Received a call from their corporate recruiter and went through the job description and my experience. Sounded promising, but never received a call back or a "thanks, but no thanks."

Interview Questions

• Discussed my project experience, especially on the nuclear side.   1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fluor (Westlake, LA) in September 2016.

Interview

Asked me interview questions and said they would get back with me the following week. They called me in for an interview at 10:30 and I was done by 11:15. The interview was on a Friday and I got called the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• How do I take dealing with stress?   1 Answer

Critical Facilities Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fluor (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Professional to the point. The company had a good idea of the kind of person they wanted to hire.None scripted real one on one human.Did not wast my time with generic questions. Got to know me the employee the person they are going to see and work wire everyday

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving current employer.   1 Answer

Associate Design Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fluor (Houston, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

Went to the University Career Fair and talk to one of the Fluor recruiters, he was very professional and helpful. A few weeks later I received an email from Fluor for an interview opportunity. The interview mainly contain a few behavioral questions and overall was a very good experience.

I had the interview today and hopefully I will hear back from them soon. They told me it would take approximately 4 weeks to hear from them.

Senior Human Resources Specilst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fluor (Irvine, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was a good experience with very nice interviewers and I would highly recommend working here. Fluor is a reputable company to work for and that's why I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my previous background, education, if I'm willing to learn and how I communicated.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fluor.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 senior engineers. I was asked questions related to my past internships mostly and couple about my senior year project. Afterwards I was briefed about company policies and infomartion about benefits by the hr representative.

Principal Project Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sugar Land, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fluor (Sugar Land, TX).

Interview

Went to Fluor job fair. Interview was primarily a meet & greet to verify resume. Received offer verbally, but had to wait for hard copy via Fed Ex. Accepted position and went to work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

offer and acceptance. No aounter offer made.