ForgeRock Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Senior Field Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ForgeRock (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I had an outstanding and memorable experience with ForgeRock from the very beginning.

After applying via LinkedIn Jobs, I was approached by the recruiter and shortly after spoke with the hiring leader over the phone. Conversation was personable, inviting, and led by curiosity. Leadership took the time to get to know me as a candidate both professionally and personally. I felt comfortable to ask any questions about the role and company.

Phone conversations led to a panel interview on site which consisted of travel to San Francisco to their office for a 2 hour meeting. The office was beautiful, state of the art, and entire team from HR to CMO was friendly and approachable. I presented to and fielded q&a from a team of marketing leaders and stakeholders as the final interview for consideration.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite marketing campaign or project and why?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ForgeRock.

Interview

Process was very confusing. Reached out to by multiple recruiters who didn't seem to have notes that I had spoken with other ones. Had 2 calls with sales VP's, was told after 2nd one I would be set up for a call with VP of engineering. Never heard back from anyone despite multiple followups.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ForgeRock (Austin, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

1) Phone screen just to make sure you know your stuff
    2) Hiring manager interview. You speak at length regarding how you handle things
    3) Test
    4) Test review - you meet with a team to discuss how you handled things and why you did things a certain way.
    5) Full technical interview
    6) VP interview

Interview Questions

• When would you use a java heap dump and what kind of information can you gather from that?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ForgeRock (New York, NY).

Interview

The questions presented were somewhat vague. Also, when I asked questions, the answers were neutral. Again opaque in response. Given the above, the culture was not a good fit for me.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ForgeRock in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was handled in a well organized and professional manner. The internal recruiters were helpful of being responsive in coordinating meetings with all of the ForgeRock stakeholders.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions focused on the my IAM background and experience in the Life Science vertical   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ForgeRock in October 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter based on my LinkedIn profile. We had a great conversation and really hit it off. He scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager for the next week. However, the interview was bizarre. The hiring manager didn't even ask me about my experience. He spent the whole time talking about the company and the role and didn't really give me time to ask questions. I think they must have already had someone else in mind for the position.

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ForgeRock (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

The process consisted of 3 phone screens and one onsite interview. It was rather straightforward, I was mostly asked about my past work experience. At each stage there was plenty of time for me to also ask questions and receive in-depth answers.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position and ForgeRock in general?
      Describe a situation when you had to:
      - manage conflicting priorities,
      - resolve a culture-based conflict situation   Answer Question

Inside Sales - Renewals Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ForgeRock (San Francisco, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

First interview was on the phone with their talent coordinator which lasted for about 30 minutes and after he said he would recommend me for the next stage.

Second phone interview lasted for about 45 minutes and was asked to come in for an onsite interview.

Third interview was about 2 hours long with 5 different people. First part was with a male and female. The beginning part is always nerve-racking but yet I felt really good about myself. Through this interview, the male seemed nice and the female seemed unfriendly. I know interviews can be intense, but the way she was looking at me just made me feel uncomfortable and it was a very unwelcoming vibe, but I just let that pass so I could be me. Second part was with one of their female, she was very friendly and welcoming. I felt like we could talk forever but our time was cut short due to the previous one going over time. Third part was on phone with a male due to having to be out on the field which was fine because I still felt like we were able to have good interview. Last was with hiring manager and since we talked over the phone previously, it was more of just asking questions and learning more about the position. I felt really good about the interview because when I would ask if I was a good fit everyone said yes except for the first two who said they would need to think about it.
    Follow up took over a week which I thought I would have received a phone call, but instead I received a rejection email saying they found someone who is a slightly better fit. I can still see the position is still up here. After spending all that with the interview process, I think a phone call would be a little more professional than an email.

Interview Questions

• If I were to ask your friends what your strength and weaknesses are, what would they say?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ForgeRock in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone screen from recruiter. A week later, got an email to set up for phone interview with hiring manager. However, the phone interview has been reschedule for five times in a month!

After that, I got an rejection letter without even talk to the hiring manager. Overall, the experience is horrible.

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ForgeRock (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone screening with a Recruiter followed by another phone screening with the hiring manager then an on site interview with a hiring manager and the rest of the team. The final step was a Skype interview with another hiring manager based elsewhere.

All in all a very enjoyable process - each interviewer was great to speak to and gain insight from. Good follow up too, you always knew where you stood UNTIL the end point - no one got back to me. I think in this day and age where recruiting teams have help from coordinators and systems such as Lever and Greenhouse there's no excuse to not following up, especially when a candidate has invested a lot of time in the interview process.