ForgeRock Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ForgeRock

2.7

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ForgeRock.

Interview

my interviews was over the phone. First interview was with a recruiter. He asked about the typical questions that is usually asked during initial phone calls. Then with the hiring manager about a month later.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ForgeRock in March 2016.

Interview

It was most dumbest interview I ever had.Its time to send the people who interview to a crash course.
    One can never dictate terms to others on how long to work and what time to work.A person is wise enough to know what time he has to spent on a given work,moreover since one gets paid for the job it's his duty to discharge his responsibility but doesn't require baby sitting on how long to work,when to work.I know since this is a startup,they always look forward to move towards their goals and how fast paced the work environment would.Considering all these I applied for the job,but the interviewer threw an impression that this is not the right place.

Interview Questions

• I can't say this as question but It sounded like judging who come from consulting background   2 Answers

This was my 1st round,one-one phone conversation.After speaking for 2mins I started to feel like I shouldn't have applied to this role and was waiting for the call to end.It made me feel like worst 15mins ever had.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ForgeRock (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

One phone interview with HR and three video interviews with Director/Manager. No hard or 'tricky' questions. The basic HR questions as you would expect with other firms. Tech interview was relatively easy for a tech company.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ForgeRock in October 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter based on my LinkedIn profile. We had a great conversation and really hit it off. He scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager for the next week. However, the interview was bizarre. The hiring manager didn't even ask me about my experience. He spent the whole time talking about the company and the role and didn't really give me time to ask questions. I think they must have already had someone else in mind for the position.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ForgeRock in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was handled in a well organized and professional manner. The internal recruiters were helpful of being responsive in coordinating meetings with all of the ForgeRock stakeholders.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions focused on the my IAM background and experience in the Life Science vertical   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ForgeRock in January 2012.

Interview

Moving from start-up to trying to be more like Oracle. Company is becoming more sales driven, so trying to attract experience reps. Problem is a lot of these reps do not have start-up experience, so they don't bring values other than sales. FR is still a start-up. Need all the help we can get.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ForgeRock (San Francisco, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Phone call and then in-person interview with the team. The team was not very friendly and gave off a really bad vibe. They expect you to do all of the talking and they answer with one word. Overall, it was a very awkward interview. Not a warm environment whatsoever. I recommend going for a company that has a friendlier vibe to it.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge about our products?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ForgeRock (San Francisco, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with SVP's and 1 member from Marketing. Questions mainly around your previous experience and how it would correlate with the job function. No weird or super hard questions. They gauge you on your experience and you'd fit in culturally.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ForgeRock (San Francisco, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Contacted via recruiter. Phone screen then onsite meetings with CTO, VP, CFO, CEO, and HR.
    Company appears disorganized. CTO and CFO were good. VP, CEO and HR were useless. Think carefully before deciding as there are better opps with similar companies.

Interview Questions

• What were some of the challenges you faced and how did you deal with them?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ForgeRock in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone screen from recruiter. A week later, got an email to set up for phone interview with hiring manager. However, the phone interview has been reschedule for five times in a month!

After that, I got an rejection letter without even talk to the hiring manager. Overall, the experience is horrible.