ForgeRock Reviews

Updated Sep 9, 2020

4.1
ForgeRock CEO Fran Rosch (no image)
Fran Rosch
Pros
Cons
  • "Hard push for glassdoor reviews feels sleazy, since the reality is much worst then people say(in 3 reviews)

• "It can be difficult sometimes to feel involved with other teams across continents but this is too be expected for an international company(in 3 reviews)

"Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Austin, TX

I have been working at ForgeRock full-time for less than a year

Pros

Solid employees, everyone is very helpful. Great product that helps modernize companies' IAM needs.

Cons

Need to take a lot of initiative when there isn't an existing system in place for certain work needs. Ultimately it has helped me grow.

"Love being part of the Band!"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Austin, TX

I have been working at ForgeRock full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great work hours. Fun bunch of people who are all working hard and willing to help at a moments notice. Things happen fast as we are a startup but that gives you a lot of freedom to learn and develop new ways of doing things. Everyone appreciates the work you do.

Cons

I came from a company who had very rigid rules and structure. While that structure can be helpful sometimes, it can make it difficult here at ForgeRock to know if I'm going about things the 'right' way. Sometimes, working remotely can feel a little lonely. The nice thing is that most are willing to chat or have online meetings.

3. "Excellent Company."

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative (SDR) in Austin, TX

I have been working at ForgeRock full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great team of people. Lots of opportunity for growth and advancement, and the company is thriving. Flexible work and collaborative teams. Lots of tools in place to help you be successful. Overall, an amazing company to work for.

Cons

Always room for improvement with processes - but very minor

4. "I love my job and my team"

Current Employee - Executive Assistant in Austin, TX

I have been working at ForgeRock full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great support, great team, fantastic leadership, and the company really values their employees

Cons

I honestly don't have one bad thing to say about this company

Continue reading
  5. "Open and straightforward, fast-paced and rewarding!"

Current Employee - Sales in Boston, MA

I have been working at ForgeRock full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Trust in Management Terrific compensation package Strong Product and Product Management team Strong Customer Support and Support Execs.

Cons

No 401k matching Customer Success needs to grow substantially to keep up with new account acquisition (this is also a pro given the growth)

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - G A in Boston, MA

I have been working at ForgeRock full-time for less than a year

Pros

I can't say enough about how glad I am to have joined ForgeRock. Employees are treated with respect and the company truly lives out its stated values.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say.

7. COVID-19

"Exciting place to be"

Current Employee - Senior Vice President Marketing in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ForgeRock full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you like a place where every decision and action you take makes an meaningful impact ForgeRock is for you. The leadership team is inspiring and focused on execution. The products set the company apart from competitors. And the company's mission to help people access the connected world is more relevant than ever due to the acceleration of digital transformation projects caused by the global pandemic.

Cons

If you're someone who needs a roadmap to be successful, this likely isn't the best place for you. ForgeRock expects its employees to be owners of their patch and blaze the trail for the future of the company. Collaboration is a key value and people truly embrace it, but the pace is fast and you'll be expected to keep up and contribute from day 1.

Continue reading

"Great Company to Work For"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ForgeRock full-time for more than a year

Pros

ForgeRock has changed a lot since I joined, redefining its mission, vision, culture, and strategy. The shift was necessary and well-executed, and throughout all the change, there has always been a strong focus on customer success and employee satisfaction. ForgeRock employs talented, intelligent people and values flexibility and work-life balance (with generous vacation and holidays). Continuous improvement is a theme throughout the company - for individuals, teams, and the organization. It is a great place to work and learn!

Cons

There are still changes happening at ForgeRock. Although it’s necessary for progress, it’s not always easy if you are not comfortable with change. Otherwise, it is a great place to work and I often recommend people I know to work here.

9. COVID-19

"Unbelievable Opportunity"

I have been working at ForgeRock full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great Market opportunity, strong sales, and leadership, great handling of COVID. Very strong board support

Cons

Collaboration across teams. Consistent Resourcing

"Communication Disaster"

1.0
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Austin, TX

I have been working at ForgeRock full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Good pay - Great health care - Good flex schedule

Cons

- Communication is an absolute disaster - There are like 5 engineering heads, all of whom don't speak to each other - Software quality is dropping rapidly - Upper management seems to not know how to fix engineering, sadly this will be the slow death of the company - Hard push for glassdoor reviews feels sleazy, since the reality is much worst then people say

Found 80 reviews