Foxconn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Foxconn

2.7

Sort:

Computer Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foxconn.

Interview

I got this interview through a career fair at my university. The interview process included a first interview with the HR department. The people were very friendly and just asked typical behavioral questions. There was a second interview with an engineer which was more technical of nature. Much harder.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foxconn (Plainfield, IN) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied on college career center, got a call from HR about 2 weeks later. Asked some behavior questions like: what is the most stressful time, what is the greatest failure.
    This position is in Plainfield, IN

Interview Questions

• I did not expected that to be an interview as HR said he would only spend a few minutes with me.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foxconn (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

1. Technical phone call. Talked about Java basic knowledge, projects on resume;
    2. HR phone call. Behavior questions.
    3. Onsite. 5 Hours, Most time talking about resume and two simple algorithm questions.

Software Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Foxconn.

Interview

Team leader explains what to do for this position and what is the routine job. What product and what customer they have. He will ask you about the detail of your resume. If he finds that something he interests, he will ask you.

Interview Questions

• Please explain what is software development? How do you make improve? The rest of them is pretty regular.   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foxconn (San Jose, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

did a group interview, no offer

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Foxconn (San Jose, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The building is tucked away at the other end of entrance, but wasn't too difficult to find. Do get there early, as parking was very difficult, even though there's a parking lot. I had to circle for about 15 minutes before I scored parking. Once there, the recruiter brought me to a conference room and I met with the HR Generalist. She was very nice, found it very easy to talk to her. Expect to be there for about an hour.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interviewing process is done by phone and it takes about 30 minutes. They will first give you a brief description of the possitions they are offering, and then they will ask for a sort of basic questions about what do you want to do in the company, and why have you chosen them.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Foxconn (San Francisco, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

pretty fun! everybody was really nice to me.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where your manager gave you a difficult task, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Foxconn in January 2015.

Interview

Was referred by a friend. HR contacted through phone for an interview, and came in for an in-person interview with two people. One of the managers was too busy to speak with me (She kept picking up her phone calls and running out of the conference room multiple times), so she asked for me to come in and meet another manager the following week. Whole process took about 2 weeks (2 in person interviews). The three people I interviewed were very nice and understanding about my employment situation. First thing they asked was if i knew Mandarin Chinese, but my resume spoke for itself. Seems like people there are very busy. I had to wait 20-30 minutes for each person.

Interview Questions

• N/A, they let me do most of the talking because I had no experience, and answered any questions I had about the position and company   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for a higher salary raise (they offered lower than I expected for an entry-level position for somebody with a college BA degree) and HR rejected my negotiation and offered 401k matching for me instead, with benefits rolling in on the first day of my employment.

Business Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Foxconn (Austin, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

two rounds of phone interview with HR and hiring managers and then the final round interview in person with hiring managers and team member. After the final interview, you need to follow up by yourself and negotiate the salary. They will contact you again to discuss the salary if they're interested in you.