Foxconn Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Foxconn Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foxconn.

Interview

The interview process was done through telephone since I was hired from abroad. Quick and simple, but went through 3 rounds, 3 different bosses. The interviewers looked for more than just experience, but more your attention to detail, potential and communication skills.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Foxconn.

Interview

Email me first to schedule the time for the skype interview. And then we have the skype interview on time. English at the begining and then Taiwanese continues. The process is smooth and slow, they are eager to get to know the answer of the question they asked.

Interview Questions

• Basic cad modeling question   1 Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Foxconn (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2016.

Interview

1. Phone interview for very basic question
    2. The onsite interview will ask more professional skill, like projects details. Need prepare more professional background questions and more details about the project.
    Do not share stories during the project
    3. HR will contact you after they made the decision. The process should be more than 10 days or less.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Foxconn.

Interview

Phone interview is just went through your resume. On site interview is to complete a design challenge, present your design and answered their questions. Interviewed by a small group of people.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foxconn (Plainfield, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

First I got a phone screen interview and asked some behavior questions and your past working experience. And then I got an onsite interview after one week. It lasted for 2hours and consisted of technical questions and math problems. At the end, they gave you a factory tour and let you ask any further questions about company.

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Foxconn in February 2016.

Interview

The phone interview and second on site technical interview went well. The 15 min third interview on apple campus was a bit rough, thought it was focus on communication but turns out to be very technical. over all is a good learning process.

Anonymous Employee in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Foxconn (Cupertino, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process is of three steps: Phone screen, Project, and On-site.
    Phone screen was basic HR question + Resume review.
    The project let you design something that applies the knowledge in Engineering, Design, and Manufacturing. Things that are helpful: DFX and manufacturing processes.
    I presented the project in the on-site interview. The on-site was a half day 4-5 hours presentation+additional questions session. Very thorough questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you justify your design?
      How would you design a plastic part and its mold?
      How would you tell the difference between materials?
      -In a nutshell: materials, design, and manufacturing.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Foxconn (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I contacted by the HR of Foxconn and email me a questionnaire then I got an in-person interview with the hiring manager and a software engineering. They just went through the resume and asked database experience.

Interview Questions

• Why you choose 4 out 5 of SQL in the questionnaire   1 Answer

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Foxconn (San Jose, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

HR phone interview
    then, skype interview with senior team member and finance manager.
    They asked me to talk about my prior experience and what skills i have to pick up the job.
    They are also very informative to questions candidates might have.

Computer Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Foxconn.

Interview

I got this interview through a career fair at my university. The interview process included a first interview with the HR department. The people were very friendly and just asked typical behavioral questions. There was a second interview with an engineer which was more technical of nature. Much harder.