69% would recommend to a friend
(744 total reviews)
Chih Yu Yang
70% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "low salary and workload heavy" (in 54 reviews)
- "Low pay and focused on cost saving on employees." (in 35 reviews)
- "Bad management" (in 30 reviews)
- "No work/life balance" (in 17 reviews)
- "While I was expecting to be guided and taught in an internship, the manager instead threw to me his new project idea, asked me to do some research, and picked a part for me to implement." (in 13 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Foxconn and is not affected by filters.
Found 744 of over 1K reviews
Updated Dec 5, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Foxconn Reviews FAQs
Foxconn has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 1,296 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at Foxconn to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
69% of Foxconn employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Foxconn 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.