Fraser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fraser Interview Questions

Interviews at Fraser

2.7

Clinician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fraser.

Interview

Excellent and easy process. The interviewer created a respectful and comfortable environment. It was a phone interview with two phases. The interviewer was accessible and a good listener person.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fraser (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2018.

Interview

Very quick, took about 1 week for verifying information. Started with a phone interview then in person. Manager was extremely helpful and willing to make time to speak over the phone then in person.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fraser (Minneapolis, MN) in November 2018.

Interview

First phone interview. Contacted within a week. HR was not completely knowledgeable about different roles within the company. Nice HR representative. Appeared HR was seperate from the company. Friendly interviewer. Did not ask about client relational skills.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with this population?   1 Answer

Fraser Response

Feb 18, 2019 – Sr Manager, Internal Communications

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We agree, our recruiters are very friendly and supportive employees, thank you for those kind words. That is the heart of the Fraser culture.

Our Human Resources team in located on our corporate Richfield campus and has direct involvement with their respective divisions and teams. Our Talent Acquisition team consists of HR Business Partners who support both the recruitment and employee population of the divisions they serve. We encourage ongoing support and two-way dialogue with all of our divisions.

We appreciate you sharing the perception that our staff did not seem knowledgeable (or confident) about the role(s) you were discussing. We always take the information provided in these reviews and discuss ways to provide the best service possible to our candidates and employees.

Thanks again.

Mental Health Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eden Prairie, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fraser (Eden Prairie, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

They called me to do a phone interview and then had me come in for an in person one. They were very nice, professional, on time and open to questions.

Mental Health Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fraser (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2014.

Interview

Easy because I had been a former employee. If you have never been an employee I would recommend making sure your resume looks good! Also possibly call in to "check" on your application?

Interview Questions

• What are the biggest accomplishments you have had in your current position?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fraser.

Interview

Quick, thorough, professional. Fun and upbeat, informative phone interview. I was made to feel welcome and comfortable, relaxed panel style interview in person. Questions didn’t seem scripted or generic, interviewers genuinely interested in my answers.

Preschool Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richfield, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fraser (Richfield, MN).

Interview

HR was really polite and went smoothly. Phone interview and then follow up on-site interview. People are friendly and professional. Asked a lots of questions about behavior, and your background

Interview Questions

• Questions about your background. Children related questions   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richfield, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fraser (Richfield, MN) in July 2017.

Interview

Contacted by Human Resources rep who did phone screen. Then had in-person interview with two directors. Interview lasted an hour. They had many prepared questions. Asked for specific details. After my interview, I was called with an offer within a few days. This is a great place to work.

Dt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fraser (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

Very quick- high turnover in this position and they were eager to hireextremely short and casual interview. I'm fairly convinced they hire most people for the DT position since they are so in need for employees.

Interview Questions

• extremely short and casual interview. I'm fairly convinced they hire most people for the DT position since they are so in need for employees.   Answer Question

Mental Health Practitioner II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fraser (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

Very professional and quick responses. First discussed the position over the phone and went on the schedule an in-person interview. Met with two hiring supervisors and it was very casual. Asked a lot about leadership experiences and conflict management.

Interview Questions

• Asked about leadership experience   1 Answer