Fraser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fraser Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fraser

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fraser.

Interview

I was contacted by HR for phone interview, then went to an in-person interview at the location. It went pretty quickly. Phone interview was mostly the HR rep talking.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fraser in June 2015.

Interview

Average and feel comfortable. It is not so hard as long as you have the related experiences, The Programs in Occupational Therapy are committed to the highest academic and professional
    standards. To this end, there is an expectation that all students, faculty and staff will act in
    ways consistent with these standards.

Mental Health Practitioner II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fraser (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2015.

Interview

Very professional and quick responses. First discussed the position over the phone and went on the schedule an in-person interview. Met with two hiring supervisors and it was very casual. Asked a lot about leadership experiences and conflict management.

Interview Questions

• Asked about leadership experience   1 Answer

Dt Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fraser (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

Very quick- high turnover in this position and they were eager to hireextremely short and casual interview. I'm fairly convinced they hire most people for the DT position since they are so in need for employees.

Interview Questions

• extremely short and casual interview. I'm fairly convinced they hire most people for the DT position since they are so in need for employees.   Answer Question

Developmental Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fraser (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2014.

Interview

First, I was interviewed over the phone by an HR representative. Next, I was brought into the corporate office for an interview with the same HR representative and the supervisor of the position I was interviewing for. The interview was laid back and mostly focused on my own experiences.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge you've faced and how you've handled it?   1 Answer

Developmental Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fraser (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2013.

Interview

There was first a group interview, where they asked more general questions. Seemed as if they were comparing applicants. Then there was an individual interview, that was like your average interview.

Mental Health Practitioner II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fraser (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2011.

Interview

I met with a clinical supervisor and HR. The process was comfortable and both interviewers were able to answer all of my questions. My interview took about 30 minutes and within a few days I received a phone call back from HR. I again had a few questions to ask over the phone and the HR staff was able to answer all of my questions and make me feel comfortable with the offer.