G4S Secure Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

1. Featured Interview

Commission Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Houston, TX).

Interview

Fill out application, come in job offered, then orientation. Then started working. The orientation is paid fir, in a classroom setting with a multitude of test you must pass. Including CPR etc.

Interview Questions

• How Do you qualify to be an CPO.   1 Answer

USO Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions.

Interview

the interview was a joke, they kept asking me questions like if i was in elementary school.
    i told my self come on . could you guys be serious . ask something worth it, ,, anyway, it ain't worth the efforts

Special Police Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Charlotte, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through their website. Had an interview fairly quickly. They offered me the position on the first interview. I felt like there was bad communication within the company because I spoke with the recruiter and he would schedule me and then call the day of my appointment to cancel. Then for the interview, we had a time set up and he emailed me with short notice to tell me to call the chief to set up a time. Overall, it just seemed like an unorganized and not well communicated process. It also seemed like too easy of a process for the seriousness of the position.

Interview Questions

• Very easy questions such as why do you want to work here, what do you have to offer the company, etc. The majority of the questions are filled out on your own time at home and you just turn the packet in and they halfway look through it.   1 Answer

CPO Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions.

Interview

You will meet with one or both of the the Area Supervisors. They will briefly tell you about the company. They will speak with you about the different clients the company has contracts with. It is very easy and laid back.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Hiring manager scheduled the first interview 1 1/2 hours from job site to see who was "committed" to the application process. Interviewer was unprepared, could not locate my applicant information and spent more time talking about how many people applied to the position and how great the division was. Interviewer took phone calls during the interview and handled other business matters. When there were no more questions he wanted to ask the Interviewer led me to hallway to fill out two pages of questions that are normally asked during the one on one interview process. The questions were poorly written and composed. I sent a polite thank-you e-mail and received a one word response, "thanks." No further feedback from company until they sent an "anonymous" survey about my interview experience. Needles to say there was no job offer and in many ways I can be thankful for that.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what the salary is for this position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward. I actually had two interviews- the first was the initial interview when I submitted my application. Afterwards I received an email for an interview at the site I would be working at. Both interviews went quite well. Standard questions. After the second interview I rwcieved a call 30 minutes later saying I was hired.

Custom Protection Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

Not really much of an interview. They basically just talked about the orientation process and then it took about 5 weeks to get my background check completed. Theres a drug test you must submit after this. Long orientation process. 40 hours in class at the phoenix office but the teacher makes it as painless as possible and he was pretty funny.

Interview Questions

• I dont remember what they even asked me in the interview besides my college experience since that is what qualified me to be a CPO officer.   Answer Question

Upscale Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I arrived at the head quarters on time, a Female HR Employee interviewed me, it was very good, and I felt very comfortable being interviewed. After the interview, I was called the next day to attend training class and that went well

Interview Questions

• My xperience, my knowledge, education.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions.

Interview

I filled out the application with an employee referral and was hired on the spot. The only bad thing was that the next new hire class was in a week, so I wasn't able to give a proper notice to my employer.

Regional Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Louisville, KY) in August 2016.

Interview

One phone interview then a month later was contacted for an in person interview. The interview last 5 minutes total. I basically wasted my time. They had education requirements that were not on the job description so once they found this out the interview was terminated basically wasting my time. We could have figured this out during the first phone interview a month prior.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about yourself."
      That was the only question asked.
      1 Answer