G4S Secure Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

G4S Secure Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at G4S Secure Solutions

1.8

Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions in March 2020.

Interview

I applied for a security officer position online on the company's website and weeks later, I got a call from one of the recruiters for the company for an interview over the phone.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions.

Interview

Easy interview. Got offered a supervisor role at another site. Receptionist was rude. They did not interview me for the job I applied for, instead offered me something that better fit my resume. If you have management or supervisor y experience make sure they know!

Interview Questions

• Can you manage with an international team?   1 Answer

Traditional Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Cedar Rapids, IA).

Interview

The interview was quick and easy. G4S is always looking for employees and is growing fast so they have a great hiring staff who are quick to contact you. I applied and they contacted me on the same day as I submitted the application.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Cary, NC) in December 2019.

Interview

Consisted of a prileminary interview with the G4S district manager, followed by an interview with the account manager for the given position. Lastly, the client conducted an interview to familiarize themselves with who would be hired for the contract

Interview Questions

• All questions were related to personnel management and skills for the job.   1 Answer

Upscale Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredericksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Fredericksburg, VA) in December 2019.

Interview

I applied online through INDEED and received a phone call to schedule an in-person interview. The listing stated RICHMOND area but the interview was in Fredericksburg, VA. I arranged for the interview on the following day of the telephone call.

I arrived 15 minutes early for a 1200 interview time. The person I was scheduled to inerview with had no idea that I was coming. At around 1210 I was escorted back and was seated in a small conference room. The interviewer apologized for the breakdown in communications and then started the interview. I was first asked to tell her about myself.

When I was told the position was in Fredericksburg and not in Richmond as advertised I respectfully declined and asked to be put into the pool for the Richmond area.

Custom Protection Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Irving, TX) in November 2019.

Interview

Was not really one on one. Multiple people in a room with every one applying for different jobs. Was not really sure of what my status was upon leaving the interview.

Interview Questions

• If I would be willing to work outside   1 Answer

Courier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Melbourne, FL) in November 2019.

Interview

Hire takes OVER a month and a half, 8-viles of blood, Flu, TB, Hepatitis shots and tests, Double bonded UNBREATHABLE synthetic HEAVY military style uniform you must wear undershirt with long sleeve tight button up shirt with and heavy long sleeve jacket Policemen style pants even in 106 degree humidity. They were still emailing me for documents I provided to the 2-3 times, even after I left.

Interview Questions

• Can you attain a $80.00 Security License   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Tampa, FL) in September 2019.

Interview

You apply online, someone calls you from an out of state number, and then you go to the main office for a face to face. The face to face was very awkward. The handshake was awkward even when I initiated it. When I was face to face, the interviewee didn't really acknowledge I was there. She just typed away on her computer as I sat there in silence. I tried making small talk but that led nowhere. On top of that, they couldn't even offer me a position I applied for even though they were the ones who called me down to the main office which was an hour away, for an interview. The interview wasn't really an interview either. Not many questions were asked about me and they kinda just explained how they work. I basically got called down to the office to be told me to just keep calling or emailing until a position is available for what I applied for.

Interview Questions

• Have you been convicted of a felony?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Richmond, VA) in August 2019.

Interview

panel, female supervisor had attitude making me uncomfortable. supervisor was unwelcoming, no smiles, seemed to be bothered by something or some one. she should have been more in control of her issues as they had nothing to do with me. I was ready to go when she entered the room. I was disappointed and answered my questions. I was promised things not true.

Interview Questions

• List security jobs, do u have a license? supervisor kept asking if I understand, like i'm a dummy.   Answer Question

Armed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Denver, CO) in August 2019.

Interview

If prior military, they’ll see if you were in a combat MOS, then they’ll basically give you the job. Then they’ll make you sign a few forms and schedule you a drug and medical test. After that, they’ll put you in the next training class, typically that following Monday. They are very good at working with you though if you cannot make it