G4S Secure Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

G4S Secure Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2018

1.8

Interview

I had a phone interview. The lady was very nice and I was led to believe G4S was a great company to work for. Once I completed the interview I had to go through background and drug test. I was in a different state at the time and did everything through the computer.

Interview Questions

• How did I deal with stressful situations.   1 Answer

Custom Protection Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Willowbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Willowbrook, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was extremely quick. I applied online and within a week I was contacted by a G4S recruiter. We setup an appointment for a few days later. The interview lasted around 20 minutes and I was offered a job on the spot. They asked the usual questions about work experience and availability. They were laid back, the interview was a low pressure experience.

Systems Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Burlington, MA).

Interview

In person interview wich in included a background check and an drug screening. You will most likely have to interview with several different people. Compensation is negotiable if you are willing to ask.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2017.

Interview

Dedicated HR manager personnel giving first interview. Second interview (easier) by #2 manager from operations. Not very hard - but they go thru the motions beyond just making sure you have a license and a little experience.

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Chattanooga, TN).

Interview

I walked in, got told about the job and got hired. Not much more to it. They were desperate for people. Just be sure to wear business apparel and you'll be sure to get hired.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions.

Interview

Hiring process takes awhile waiting for the background check. The interview was a good interview and thorough. They took the time to get to know me the person and not just an applicant.

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Roanoke, VA).

Interview

Easy and straight to the point but worth it. It took a few weeks to call me and went to the office for the interview. When for my physicals and started the job in few days.

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moon Township, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Moon Township, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was fair and fast. I wasn't nervous and my interviewer was nice and patient. I got hired after the brief interview. They had me fill out some paperwork and we set a day for me to start orientation.

Armed Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Myrtle Beach, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

Informal interview with the site supervisor. He was professional, explained the job I was applying for and answered all my questions. Also discussed salary. Your basic interview process nothing fancy.

Tso Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at G4S Secure Solutions (Sacramento, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

This was an interview for swap from one site to another. I had already been with the company for almost five years at this point. I was transferring from one account (Bank of America) to another (Pacific Gas & Electric).