GWC Warranty Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GWC Warranty Interview Questions

2.8

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at GWC Warranty in February 2018.

Interview

Disconnected process. Nobody new what the next step was and the timeline was never met. Seemed very disorganized. The personality profile was ridiculous and at an unusual part of the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you didnt prepare enough for a customer meeting.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GWC Warranty (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

First round is a Phone interview with Human resources or their recruiter. If everything goes well they will schedule a face to face at their office with the HR person again, the sales manager, and ceo (ceo was the hardest stage/most intimidating - asked tougher personal questions)

Interview Questions

• Why sales? What do you know about GWC? What's your greatest strength/weakness?   1 Answer

Account Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GWC Warranty (Wilkes-Barre, PA) in August 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was fast but intense. My first interview was a phone screening with the Director of Human Resources, which ran for 30 minutes. She made it very comfortable and asked standard interview questions regarding my background. Close to a week later, I had a face to face interview with 3 different members of the management staff. The first face-to-face interview lasted an hour and fifteen minutes with the Vice President of Strategy & Business Development. The questions were based off my past work history as well as behavioral questions. After that, I met with the Agency Channel Manager and the Human Resource Generalist, each meeting lasted about 15-20 minutes. Two days later, I had my last phone interview with the Assistant Vice President of Strategic Alliances. The questions we covered were about my work history and why I should join the team at GWC Warranty. The interview lasted for 30 minutes. That same day, I was asked to complete an hour test regarding my personality and IQ. Two days later, I received the phone call that I got the job. However, before I could officially become an employee, GWC had to do a full background check as well as a drug test. The process only took thirteen days but the intensity of each step made it feel much longer.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your job?
      Why do you want this job?
      What is your greatest strength?
      What is your greatest weaknesses?   Answer Question

Marketing Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GWC Warranty (New York, NY).

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR, second phone interview with marketing director and third interview took place in the GWC office in Wilkes Barre with the marketing director, VP of sales, potential co-workers and the president of the company.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions - but meeting with president of the company was rather, different. He spent a lot of time explaining his vision for the company and made sure to explain, several times, that the board of directors was very pleased with his performance and that he was a key to the company's success.   Answer Question

Dealer Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GWC Warranty (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with VP of HR - if you are selected to continue, HR will email testing for online. HR follows up to schedule a time for a phone and Skype with RVP (your future boss). If you are selected at this point - it's yours for the taking but you will still need to interview well with the VP of Sales via phone. Final step is a formality for the most part but you have about a 45 minute Skype interview with the CEO (which he is awesome and it is nothing to be intimidated about).

Interview Questions

• How many calls (visits) per day is too many?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Video (Brazil)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GWC Warranty (Video (Brazil)) in January 2018.

Interview

Video Confrence interview was low quality, Could not hear. CRO Brian was very engaged and sincere, Listened to questions and responses were on point. HR Manager was staring off into space uninterested in being on the call and Hiring manager seemed to be in a mood, poor body language and begrudgingly engaged. She needs to sit and watch an interview that Brian conducts and take some tips. I really would like to work for Brian but Hiring manager would not have been a good fit. Withdrew prior to getting a response

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were given a direction from a manager that you did not agree with and how did you handle it.   Answer Question