Gallagher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 14, 2018

2.7

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Rolling Meadows, IL).

Interview

The process was very organized and structured. It started with a phone screen and I was brought in for an in person. I was sent a detailed interview confirmation of who I would be meeting with and exactly where I needed to go/time frame to expect. Everyone I met with was personable but professional. I met with some people two at a time, but mostly it was one on one. I felt a genuine interest from the interviewers to get to know my background and my long term goals. Everyone also had a clear picture of what I could expect in the role from day one as well as 3-5 years from now, which was a great sign that they had initiatives in place for the future. Interview feedback and follow up from the Recruiter was quick and positive.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rolling Meadows, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Rolling Meadows, IL).

Interview

It started with a phone interview and then you are asked to go in to the main local office for a final interview round where you get interviewed by 3 separate groups of people over a 4 hour period. All 3 of my interviewers seemed very unorganized, unprepared, and honestly didn't know what they were doing. One of my interviewers even had his foot up on his chair messing with his sock while asking me questions. It was very hard to stay professional when my interviewers appeared to not care and give me one word answers when I would ask them questions.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Mount Laurel, NJ).

Interview

Took about 3 weeks. Short phone interview about the internship and what you know. In person interview following. Very relaxed and genuine people that care a lot about what they do.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company? Your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gallagher (Itasca, IL).

Interview

I worked through a recruiter. Started with an initial phone screen. Moved through to an in-person interview series. The first interview was a surprise group interview (just 2 people, but hadn't been communicated to me that way). Directly after was another interview with a higher up - rolled in telling me about who doesn't "make it" at Gallagher.
    After the first in-person interview, I was asked to do "homework" - putting together a marketing campaign. After I submitted my homework, I had one more in-person interview with a different team member. Then another follow-up call (or two).

Interview Questions

• Walk us through a campaign you planned and the results you were able to deliver.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gallagher (Mount Laurel, NJ).

Interview

Not unlike any other. Had to be phone screened. Took personality test. Interviewed by hiring manager and at least three peers. Then met higher managers. Lastly background check and had to provide proof of previous salaries (pay stubs)

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallagher (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2017.

Interview

From date of application to offer letter about 3 weeks. Interview very relaxed and fun. The 2 people i interviewd with were very personable and energetic. They made me feel really comfortable during the entire process. Id recommend to anyone.

Interview Questions

• With all the laws in insurance are you ok following strict rules?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gallagher (Arlington, TX).

Interview

TOOK FOREVER! I didn't even remember I applied when they called it had been SO long. After the interview took another 4 weeks to bring me a board!

Interview Questions

• Could you live on this salary?   1 Answer

Claims Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallagher (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview earlier than scheduled . General questions asked, more open ended. More questions as to how you liked or disliked your previous jobs. I felt as though I would not be considered from the beginning. It is what it is.

Client Service Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online then had a phone call with the recruiter who set up a face to face interview. Interview was with 3 managers. They only asked me two questions and didn't seem to take the interview seriously. Made it seem like I had the job.

Insurance Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallagher (Tallahassee, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Three recruiters were present. Very courteous and welcoming despite the tough interview. They asked many questions and expected a lot in the answers. I would recommend knowing a great deal about the company going into the interview as well as how your skills relate to the job.