Gallagher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gallagher Interview Questions

Interviews at Gallagher

2.7

Summer Interview

Interview

A rotational interview where you meet with multiple sets of employees. Most were relaxed and conversations were inquisitive. They are looking for applicants that can be social and build relationships, so try to do that in the interview.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2020.

Interview

Very laid back with a lot of basic behavioral questions. I had an elongated interview process as I applied late to the internship, but they are always looking to hire interns if its a good fit.

Interview Questions

• What do you think of when you think of salesman?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

Recruiter called since I submitted an application online, was scheduled an interview with Hiring Manager (so i thought) got called again for another interview.
    First interview was great, casual used STAR method. Second interview, with 2 gentlemen about 20 mins late. One of the gentlemen asked all the questions was not listening to understand to any responses given and was focused on punching holes in my resume and belittling my experience. Good thing that happened, I would not want to work with a company with leaders with that kind of attitude.

Recruiters were great from start to end.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to handle conflict in the workplace   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

The phone interview stage: 2 hiring managers on the phone with me and they asked many behavioral questions. As this was a sales role this was expected, overall very nice people and it was a pleasure talking with them.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what I knew about Gallagher. Coming from a finance background I went into some nitty gritty, I'm not sure that is what they were looking for.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Glendale, CA) in February 2020.

Interview

First there is a phone interview. If you pass this, you will have an interview process with a few members of the team. The company is looking for people who fit in will with the environment and show a sense of passion for the work that they do.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time where you had to work with others and your values or beliefs were challenged.   Answer Question

Senior Client Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gallagher (Burbank, CA).

Interview

I had two really great phone interviews which lead to the in person interview. I was told that there would be a conference but never came to the line. After a week the recruiter told me that they were going with another employee.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Des Moines, IA) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied through my university and about a week later I was offered an on campus interview. The interview was with two current workers, one past intern. Interview took about 30 minutes. It was very relaxed and the workers were easy to talk to and social. At the end they opened it up for me to ask questions and to socialize with the two employees.

IT Developer/Engineer Interview

Interview

Ghosting after a face to face comes across as the most unprofessional recruiting process. Took a day off and went there to meet with a bunch of people, got a positive repo and they told me that they will get back in a few days. All smiles and great handshakes and then nothing . When someone takes the pain of coming down to meet you in person and follow up multiple times show the basic manners to write back saying sorry' it's not you' or its on hold. In Tech world the chances of working with the same people again and again is very common. Being professional and respectful really Mirrors on how well the company is managed and how much u care about your people. I see the same comment on ghosting from others
     here so it looks like a common practice for them.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2019.

Interview

Standard question and answers.
    What's even more hilarious is when rep with a tongue ring looks straight at me a says our recruiter will be in contact with you in 2 to 3 days. No email back, or contact number to follow-up. They have you dress up for an interview and drive across town in hot weather, and would expect you to show up on time every day, and act like a professional. I hope they offer me a job, I'm gonna accept, go through training and just quit. A call, or even a status email as to the status of application would have been a nice professional courtesy. Guess that's the Gallagher way.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gallagher.

Interview

A formal interview with emphasis on behavioral questions. Face to Face. 2 interviews, approximately 30 minutes long. I was asked about corporate culture and community involvement. Overall it was a great experience.