KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Gallagher Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 409 of over 409 interviews

Recruiter14%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Gallagher

Application

I interviewed at Gallagher

Interview

The recruiter reached out to schedule an interview with me and we agreed to do it a week later. After all of my preparation, she emailed me the day of the interview (2hrs before) stating that she didn’t realize the role had been filled. How did they make this mistake?? One day later the role is re-posted on a third party website as well as the company website. Not only is the company very unorganized, but also untruthful. Too many red flags up front. Needless to say, I dodged a bullet with this company!

Interview Questions
  • I never made it to the interview
    Answer Question

Gallagher

Application

I interviewed at Gallagher

Interview

First interview with Hiring manager then Branch manager. Via phone. Standard interview. Not forthcoming when questioned about work/life balance and case load pending. Also not frank about onboarding process which is done concurrently as your new desk is worked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gallagher

Application

I interviewed at Gallagher

Interview

Firstly about telephonic where they ask about our background after that there will be a test based on English, logical , Insurance, Accounts then if selected there will be HR round and then manager round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gallagher

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Gallagher in Jul 2022

Interview

First was screening with HR Next was apti round it was quite easy Next day after the selection in apti.. HR round was arranged after the selection in HR round right after 2 hours manager round was arranged After the selection in manager round.. next day another manager round was arranged Total 4 rounds. After a week offer letter was given

Interview Questions
  • what are the difficulties you have faced in prev organization

Gallagher

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Gallagher in Jul 2022

Interview

The hiring process took a little longer than expected but I’m sure it’s due to the hiring managers wanting to make sure they choose the right candidates. I did multiple interviews with a manager and 3 VP’s.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you misunderstood a client’s expectation. How did you address it and what was the outcome? Normal STAR questions.

Gallagher

Application

I interviewed at Gallagher

Interview

Interviewed with three senior managers. Very relaxing and professional. It took awhile to schedule calls but HR and recruiter are very helpful and very responsive. In general, the process was very good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

I interviewed at Gallagher (Lafayette, LA)

Interview

Great questions and made me understand the company. You can really tell that the Gallagher way sticks with it's employees across the board. The HQ is nice too. Highly recommend getting a job here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Gallagher (New Delhi)

Interview

Zoom interview process. Fairly straightforward. Nothing too in depth regarding industry knowledge. More about seeing if you are a halfway decent person rather than know a lot about insurance. Overall a good experience

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Gallagher (Frisco, TX)

Interview

In my opinion the interview process was longer than it is for other organizations, went through zoom and phone call with multiple people in the span of a month and a half to two months. Although the process was positive, I had a negative experience with the organization. The role that I was initially interviewed for The manager did not think that I was the best fit for, but they had another role that they would like me to look into but I did not receive much guidance on at first. All in all they did not receive the funding and I wasted a month and a half interviewing with them. Obviously unfortunate, but I felt like my hopes were lifted for no reason then.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gallagher (Bangalore) in May 2022

Interview

Worst interview. Interviewer language skills are pathetic. Panel sounded like illiterate and proper guidance should be provided before taking interviews to this people. Never felt like attending interview with this company again. HR was very rude.

Interview Questions
  • Tell about your family members and other irrelevant questions which were supposed to be asked to freshers
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 409 Interviews

Gallagher Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Gallagher as 66.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.71 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Client Service Associate and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Service Representative and Sales roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Gallagher takes an average of 31 days when considering 313 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sales had the quickest hiring process (on average 23 days), whereas Claims Representative Trainee roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 70 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Gallagher according to 313 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 23.91%