Gallop Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gallop Solutions Interview Questions

2.7

Python Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallop Solutions in October 2015.

Interview

Was contacted via phone by man with a middle eastern accent too thick to understand. It took a few minutes, but eventually I worked out that he would be sending an email with a few questions on it to answer. 20 min later, he called back wondering why I hadn't replied immediately, and took the time to remind me that "clear communication" was important to the position - again, from a person I can't understand at all. The questions were basics like my current title, name, email, expected sallary, nothing much. He replied quickly to my answers saying ="I will confirm the interview for 5:30" (as we set over the phone earlier).
    5:30 comes, no phone call.
    I emailed the next day stating I never got a call. and get told "I did not confirm the interview yesterday, I need manager approval first". It's been another week, and I haven't heard anything more.

The email contact had an India address/phone number on his email signature, leading me to believe the company has out sourced it's recruiting process. The accent was to thick to understand anything, and the mixed up interview times is 3 pretty big red flags.

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gallop Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

same like any other company job
    applying in portal shortlisted recruiter call scheduled interview 3 rounds waiting for 4days hr call salary and benefits negotiations offer letter joined worked got salary.. what else we write for interview process to complete 30 words????

Negotiation

good

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gallop Solutions.

Interview

We need to do an online assessment and later they give a call, if they like it. Then they have 2 set of interviews before the final round

Senior Market Research Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gallop Solutions (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Steps: Telephonic interview,Personal interview and panel interview .