GardaWorld Interview Questions

Updated Oct 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 285 of over 285 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GardaWorld (North Miami, FL) in Jan 2021

Interview

I was interviewed at the main office for the first round of the interview by GardaWorld managers. I went to the site for a second Interview with the client at the site.

Interview Questions
  • As a security officer, please explain the daily duties you performed for your previous employer.
    3 Answers

GardaWorld

Application

I interviewed at GardaWorld

Interview

It was tedious. You go through series of tests. You have to pass current test before you can be invited for the next one. Quite a few people taking the tests so the competition is high.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GardaWorld

Application

I interviewed at GardaWorld

Interview

You’ll have 2 interviews. One with an Operations Manager then another with the Terminal Manager and General Manager. They’ll ask about your history with the company and any problem areas you may have.

Interview Questions
  • What do you bring to the table? Why this company? They will also take a look I. To your work history and ask about weaknesses
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

GardaWorld

Application

I interviewed at GardaWorld

Interview

Longest you alive you get the job with no question ask, you don’t have to say anything it’s was quick and easy. Boring tho probably fall asleep on orataion it wasn’t even hard

Interview Questions
  • Do like money cause all you do just stand

GardaWorld

Application

I interviewed at GardaWorld

Interview

Tough but fair interview, with a goal to find the best fit for each position. The interviewer spoke about finding someone who could grow within the company and what that would look like.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

Quick, did a swab drug test same day as interview, and began working the next day. Friendly staff , management could be better because took almost an hour for me to be seen after interview time.

Interview Questions
  • What days can you work? Where you stay? Whats your transportation?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GardaWorld (New Brunswick, NJ) in Jul 2021

Interview

The Interview process was easy. I was offered the position but the pay was to low. Honestly for the kind of work the employees do they should be paid more.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Charlotte, NC) in Jul 2021

Interview

Paperwork over the top. But worst is no covid protocols. Don't wipe down anything between people attending. Dude had pen in his mouth and they just left it on table for next person to use.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GardaWorld

Application

I interviewed at GardaWorld

Interview

Interviewers were late to their own meeting, filtered in and out, rescheduled multiple times, were extremely unprepared and description did not match online information. Seemed that they were picked to interview for the position when they were not experienced enough to do so.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

GardaWorld

Application

I interviewed at GardaWorld

Interview

Very friendly very understanding of people who have lots of questions. Overall interview was pretty good and flowed nicely. The manager was a very considerate person. All positions offered are pretty accommodating to all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Union, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GardaWorld (Union, NJ) in Jun 2021

Interview

Very simple. They have multiple sites. Ask for a site that pays more and you can get more if you show that you are the right one for the job.

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview questions. One in particular that I remember, “Name a time when you were wrong and how did you fix the situation?”
Viewing 1 - 10 of 285 Interviews