Garmin Design Engineer, Entry Level Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Garmin Design Engineer, Entry Level Interview Questions

Design Engineer - Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Garmin.

Interview

I attended a Garmin event at my university. It was very informal (sponsored bbq) so I chatted with one of the design engineers there wearing shorts and a t-shirt, handed him my resume and thought I'd hear from them in a few weeks when the career fair came around. Wrong. They called me a few hours later for a next-day interview on my university's campus.

Interview Questions

• They asked very few behavior questions, but they asked me to take a technical test... I had to solve an op-amp and a simple circuit problem. Wouldn't have been difficult, and it really wasn't, but I couldn't remember how to do it (my circuits' courses were two years ago). My advice: study your basic circuits.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Garmin

Design Engineer, Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Garmin (Olathe, KS) in April 2010.

Interview

Got a call from HR recruiter asking to set up a phone interview. Had phone interview 2 days later, several behavioral questions, and a checklist of technical questions that recruiter typed my responses. Interview seemed positive. Deferred nearly all of my questions to the potential followup interview, then declined to offer said interview. Rejection e-mails came for all open positions I had applied to, as if they hit the "flush candidate down toilet" button on me in the applicant database. No reason given.

Interview Questions