Globant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 465 of over 465 interviews

Recruiter27%
Employee Referral17%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I interviewed at Globant (Pune)

Interview

I was referred by my friend at Globant. Received a call from HR, he asked me about the current salary and excepted salary. I had given him all the details on phone then he sent me a Google form asking for the same details. Interview was scheduled on Saturday as it was a virtual drive. I cleared technical 1 and technical 2 rounds and received an email asking for documents. I submitted the documents and did my hear anything from them. I called them in the next week asking for the feedback. He replied ' Congratulations you have cleared the interview, but we cannot offer you what you are expecting and cannot even offer you the same salary as of your current salary'. This is completely unprofessional behaviour and wasting someone's time.

Interview Questions
  • Web application basics, Rest API testing questions, Db testing questions.
    Answer Question
15 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Globant (Pune) in Aug 2021

Interview

The process includes 2 round[I have been referred by a friend of mine] It's about 1st technical round, but I got rejected in 1st round so I am telling only for 1st round its was online interview Dated August 2, 2021

Interview Questions
  • driver.findElements(By.xpath(“”)).get(0).click(); driver.findElement(By.xpath(“”)).click(); Which error we will get in case of our xpath is wrong or it does not match.
  • int []arr ={1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10} i.e another example : {1,3,5,6,7,8,9,10} o/p: 1 2 3 2 3 4 3 4 5 ..... int []arr ={1,2,3,5,6,7,8,9,10} o/p: 1 2 3 5 6 7 9 11 12
  • class A { static void m1()  {   System.out.println("In m1 A");  } } class B extends A {  static void m1()  {   System.out.println("In m1 B");  } void m2()  {   System.out.println("In m2 B");  } } class Test {   public static void main(String[] args) {      A a=new B();      a.m1();    } }
2 people found this interview helpful

Globant

Application

I interviewed at Globant

Interview

It was good and was more on OOPS, java collection, the garbage collector. Exception handling with each and every of concept in detail. difftent types of sorting in java and also write code of the same

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Globant

Application

I interviewed at Globant

Interview

La entre vista se hace en tiempo y forma, una parte en inglés y otra en español, muy amable el per sonal de R H asi como los seniors que participan.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Globant

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globant

Interview

Applied to Globant through the Globant Talent Day, first it was a 20 minutes interview with someone from human resources, it was a really quick interview about myself, who I was, what technologies do I know and pretty much that was it. The second interview was a technical interview that lasted about 1 hour. First CSS questions, then HTML questions and finally JS questions, I also did some excercises related to HTML, CSS and JS

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Pune)

Interview

After 3 rounds of interview HR will ask you to send your documents. The process is very poor they will put candidates on hold and never call back you again. After 2-3 weeks they will stop answering of your calls and emails.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Globant

Application

I interviewed at Globant

Interview

Panel doesn't know anything and interviewed. He was Googled and asked the questions- when I answered all with all details. Surprisingly the panel who seems never work on Hadoop and asked questions to 10 years experience guy, and rejected. Suggestion- please based on knowledge and skill should choose the panel. Else it's waste of time of both sides.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Globant (New Delhi)

Interview

Globant Panel (employee) had been shown me ego and red eyes during interview discussion. It seems that he does not have good personal competency. At the end, he disconnected interview discussion with ego. This type of behavior is not acceptable in the job market.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at Globant (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Very bad process. I cleared the interviews but later on the manager asked for my CTC and then never came back. He (Mr Pramod) told me great things about Globant and told me I'd be a perfect fit for the team. The HR already knew about CTC , then why conduct 2 interviews that too in the morning. Seriously instead of promoting your company during the interview , you should have some sense and be professional. Looks like these people like to interview candidates for passing time and for fun. Not sure about Globant as a whole but Globant Pune is really unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Globant

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Globant

Interview

Tuve una entrevista con la recruiter, luego tuve que responder las tipicas preguntas de RRHH offline y luego una entrevista tecnica donde fueron un monton de preguntas de programacion para conocer que nivel tenia.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 465 Interviews