Globant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Globant Interview Questions

Interviews at Globant

2.9

Salesforce Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Globant.

Interview

30-45min webcam (google hangout) interview. They asked about basic core concepts of Salesforce in both admin and developer areas. Most of the dev questions were around best practices and enterprise patterns. There were two architects interviewing me together.

Interview Questions

• Is it bad or good practice to have multiple triggers per object?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Globant (New York, NY) in December 2019.

Interview

3 Technical rounds were there and 1 account fitting interview. Interview level difficultly was average but 4 rounds for an organization takes long time for evaluation and their response. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• Latest features of technology on which I was interviewed   Answer Question

Java Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Globant (New York, NY) in September 2019.

Interview

Applied by a reference.
    One interview with the recruiter. They will say the salary depends of your seniority, and the seniority depends of one technical interview, enjoy.
    One technical interview with an engineer.
    The technical interview defined your seniority, if you are lucky you will be defined as architect, the interviewer only will ask you about his own knowledge, if the interviewer has poor experience, then he/she will said you are they same level or less, never more than she/him. So don't expect any whiteboard coding test.

They hire people without test them their coding skill.

So, you should always said to the recruiter you are a arquitect level.

Interview Questions

• very basic questions, like about what you have done, what technologies you have been used, if you have knowledge about design patterns, etc   Answer Question

Senior QA Automation Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Globant in August 2019.

Interview

The whole process took around 1 month. I was contacted by a recruiter about an open position in this company, I asked if they are open to working remotely and as she confirmed I agreed to an interview. During the first interview with the recruiter I double-checked with her if they are open to working remotely just to make sure, she answered yes and she even described the process they follow for working remotely, then she spoke about the benefits and the way the company operates. Within the next days, I was scheduled for a technical interview with an employee. The interview was good and thorough, the person who interviewed was very cool and I felt confident to answer everything with no pressure as well as doing a technical exercise sharing the code screen. Within the next week after the interviews, I got a tentative offer and I asked if we could negotiate the salary to which she responded that I needed to fill some documents including some personal information, one of those documents was asking for my current company's wage (with all the benefits and perks), which I consider a very personal question (they asked to include proof as well, but wouldn't have shared that for sure), in the process she spoke about how cool their offices are, including the benefits of relocating and such, I guess she was just trying to convince me to relocate. In the end, I sent what they asked for in an effort to negotiate for a more fair amount that is closer to the current wage. After 5 days of no response, I decided to contact the recruiter to see if they got the email, and she responded with another question, she was asking if I can relocate and work from their offices to which I responded that I can't and confirmed that I was interested in working remotely as we agreed from the beginning. After 8 days of no response for my last message, again I decided to reach out to see what the status of the process was, she responded in haughty tone: "Status is: This position requires relocating" as if it was pretty obvious. My overall experience with this company is that they don't have serious recruiters, they really need to ask for feedback on their recruiters. This recruiter was very unprofessional, and the reason I won't accept interviews from this company again. Be careful!

Interview Questions

• They ask you to write some example tests sharing the screen.   Answer Question

Tech Director Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of 2 separate interviews. Both were very relaxed which helped to not add additional stress. They kept in communication so I would know where I stood in the process until an offer was extended.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Globant.

Interview

Single technical round for about 2 hours with Two interviewers. Covers topics related to OOP concepts, java fundamentals, android and application architecture.

Second round is HR discussion. Salary negotiation and location related discussion

Senior UX Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Globant (New York, NY) in December 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by email and asked what days and times I had available to interview. I emailed the HR woman back and was never contacted again. I emailed again and received nothing. It was unprofessional and really horrible to get a candidates hopes up for an interview that was never going to happen. HR is the first impression you get from a company and if they are that unprofessional it's not a company I would want to work for anyways. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• What days are you available to interview?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Interview

My partner and I are full-stack developers considering moving to Seattle. We spent time over the summer on an exploratory trip, getting a better feel for the city as well as the tech environment by setting up some brief company tours. We contacted Globant (L4 Digital) and scheduled an appointment with an HR recruiter as a screening more than an interview.

From the beginning of the meeting I felt uncomfortable with her demeanor, which seemed to hold none of the warmth or welcome we experienced with other companies we visited. We walked around the office and then stepped to a table outside. We briefly explained our current backgrounds as insurance developers, to which she asked if that was our "first gig out of college". As a senior developer with 4 years corporate experience and a nonprofit director, I responded yes, I suppose, and as a small business owner with two degrees and a couple years of corporate experience in a few companies, my partner responded no. She turned the conversation to "a little about myself" and then gave a detailed explanation of her own background as a barista who used that job to network with customers into a brief "gig" recruiting for Microsoft and then came to L4 and has been recruiting there for four years. She tangented into a thorough musing about how she's "not a fan of people moving to Seattle" because it's becoming a city of transplants who are driving up costs for people like her, who was, if we didn't catch it, born and raised in Seattle. I would have pointed out we both grew up internationally and enjoy diversity and a tech-oriented metropolitan area but I had the impression she was resolute on her monologue. We asked some questions about the company work environment, and she painted a picture that seemed to us to represent teams and structures in transitional upheaval from merging with Globant. Again, I would have pointed out that I'm fascinated by organization culture change, especially in Agile methodologies, but it didn't seem worth the attempt. We asked some additional standard introductory questions which she abruptly cut off for another meeting, shook my partner's hand, ignored me, and went back inside.

She suggested we send her our resumes in what I'd describe as a tepid manner. The whole meeting was an unusually off-putting experience and we did not.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Globant (Dallas, TX).

Interview

My resume was sent by a colleague and I received an email to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview was easy. Asked what you have done. Then I was asked for an in person interview. Very easy to talk to. Wanted to make sure that I knew agile. I thought I had it but they decided to go with another applicant.

Interview Questions

• They had me walk them through how I get my user stories. Step by step.   Answer Question

UI Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Globant (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me through LinkedIn, I got a first initial interview by phone about my experience and then I passed to a technical interview where they asked me very technical questions and what libraries I was using in the past projects, after that I was invited to the office for a tour and for other small interview with the recruiter and other college of her, and I got an offer, I was explained how to process when to sign the contract and how to move forward in the company.